It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abedin Emails Show Clinton Donors Receiving Special Treatment

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Link:

www.judicialwatch.org...

This week we released 448 pages of documents from the U.S. Department of State revealing new incidents of Huma Abedin, deputy chief of staff to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, providing special State Department treatment to major donors to the Clinton Foundation and political campaigns.

The heavily redacted documents from Abedin’s non-government account include an email from Hillary Clinton’s brother, Tony Rodham, to Abedin revealing that he acted as a go-between for a Clinton Foundation donor, Richard Park. And they reveal Clinton Foundation executive Doug Band instructing Abedin to “show love” to Clinton donor Andrew Liveris.

The documents included six Clinton email exchanges not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date to at least 439 emails that were not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over to the State Department, and further contradicting a statement by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails had been turned over to the State Department.

Keep up the job JW...

More and more is bound to come out and soon it will be even harder and harder to ignore.

Although I doubt much will come of this.... more emails are under lawsuits

Another 6 emails from Clinton that have not been previously seen and work related despite her lies of saying she had turned everything over.

edit on R232017-07-17T18:23:13-05:00k237Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R242017-07-17T18:24:05-05:00k247Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
But Clinton didn't get elected...so we have to just forget about this.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Clinton donors received special treatment from the days of Bill Governing Arkansas straight through to the most recent Presidential election.

Having said that, the same can be said of nearly every politician at every level, from city, parish, county and upward since at least the nineteenth century.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Hmmm, I wonder if Huma Abedin is going to end up like Seth Rich and so many others close to the Clintons...

Good find Rickin S&F.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
So now that Republicans are in power, what's the hold up? If I'm understanding anything, is that you literally have to be caught on video, live, admitting to a crime, to be prosecuted. Incredibly frustrating.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
So now that Republicans are in power, what's the hold up? If I'm understanding anything, is that you literally have to be caught on video, live, admitting to a crime, to be prosecuted. Incredibly frustrating.

The holdup is probably because we don't really have a Republican Party. We have the Republican wing of the Democratic Party. The phrase "across party lines" is kind of a joke. At this stage, both would like to see Trump fail and are doing everything in their power to make that happen.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
There can be no investigation of hilldog without Huma testifying.She knows where all the skeletons are buried.
edit on CDTMonpm1661 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on CDTMonpm1661 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

RickinVa,

You might know the answer here since these emails were not
part of the investigation, should there be a new one?

Or will these deleted emails, now found be part of
The Senate Investigation?

edit on 17-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What difference, at this point, does it make?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Most people don't take JW seriously but they seem to get alot of # done. Can't wait how this is going to pan out.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The Clinton Foundation is a perfect example of Corruption.

Money buys Policy.

Everything is for sale.

Nothing is safe.

It deserves close examination.

The system that condoned it is badly flawed.

A president watched this happen and did nothing.

An Attorney General protected it.

Learning from the past can be helpful.

Failure to learn has it's own price.....

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
We have the Republican wing of the Democratic Party.

I like the way you said that.

I don't think anyone will be prosecuted for any of their BS ... all the way back to Bush Sr. They're not subject to the laws they write/sign-off on.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The least of Clinton's worries is "special treatment" of donors or email servers.
I will predict that there will be major charges in the future against Hillary and others .
Gathering evidence and at the same time fronting to the people the trivial stuff.
Fake a right hook , and throw a left uppercut....
Notice of late how while certain arrests have ramped up , some folks have went silent or near silent ?
Coincidence ?
Maybe , maybe not.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway

What's even more sad. Is people like you and me who can go to jail with less to nothing.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Now we know why Hillary's testimony to the FBI was neither recorded OR under oath.

The REAL failing of the Trump administration is that Trump did not follow up on his promise to appoint a Special Counsel to investigate her and Sessions apparent lack of back bone in going after her himself.
edit on 18/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
And Trump's donors get cabinet APPOINTMENTS...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: draoicht
The Clinton Foundation is a perfect example of Corruption.

Money buys Policy.

Everything is for sale.

Nothing is safe.

It deserves close examination.

The system that condoned it is badly flawed.

A president watched this happen and did nothing.

An Attorney General protected it.

Learning from the past can be helpful.

Failure to learn has it's own price.....

Please, Show me HOW the Trump administration is different

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

What does this have to do with Russia and Trump colluding?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
And Trump's donors get cabinet APPOINTMENTS...

Or the people likely to get those positions donated.

new topics

top topics

join