It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Lynard Skynard Is Now Lynyrd Skynyrd

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
Though you're trying to convince us - I'm not trying to convince you - I have a feeling you'll find out soon enough that the Mandela Effect is real.

You can keep beating a dead horse - I'm just letting you know it's not getting you anywhere, and won't convince anyone new to the subject should they be affected.

Carry on.

I think you're right. People have invested too much time into this to admit they are wrong now.

Doesn't it bother you that they all follow a similar pattern though?

Names ending in Stain are rare, names ending in Stein are common.
Cars with 3 rows of seats are rare, cars with 2 rows are common.
Words ending in yrd are rare, words ending in ard are common.

Every case seems to be a case of us "remembering" what is easier to remember.
It's an amazing trick of the mind that should amaze people.

But some dismiss it as "bad memory" and some embrace it with "spooky magic".

We may as well argue whether David Blaine uses black magic or white magic, whilst ignoring the camera tricks.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Cars with 3 rows of seats are rare, cars with 2 rows are common.

If this is in reference to the car JFK was in during his assassination, I'm always flabbergasted by people thinking it only had two rows of seats.

I'd love to ask the people who believe it had only two rows this question: "Where was John Connally sitting?"

They would not put Governor Connally up in the front seat of a limousine next to the limo driver -- he's the governor, not a doorman or bodyguard. The whole "magic bullet" conspiracy is predicated upon Governor Connally being in the seat in front of JFK -- which is the middle of three rows of seats.

When I read these things, such as people not knowing that John Connally was also wounded during the JFK assassination -- or even knowing who John Connally was -- I feel bad for the lack of knowledge of history.

edit on 2017/7/24 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

When I watched the footage as an ME I was really spooked by only 3 rows.

I clearly remember only 2. I remember incorrectly but I still remembered 2.
If you asked me that question then I would have answered "who".

Upon further thought the 2 rows idea completely falls apart but that's the same with all the ME's.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

If you asked me that question then I would have answered "who".

Granted, you may not be of the generation who remembers the whole single bullet/"magic bullet" aspect of the JFK assassination and the conspiracy associated with it.

John Connally, who was the governor of Texas at the time, was sitting in the seat in front of JFK (the middle row...Being the governor, he would not sitting up front next to the driver). The official story goes that the same bullet that caused JFK's neck wound was the bullet that injured Connally. Some critics of this idea day the bullet was in too pristine a condition to have done what they say.

If there is no John Connally, then there is no "magic bullet", and the magic bullet was -- and is -- a huge part of the conspiracy theory surrounding the JFK assassination.

So, yeah...Governor Connally was there, and he was sitting in the seat in front of JFK.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Governor conally was sitting next to the driver.
Only 4 people in the car.
there is a zapruder film in black and white that shows this configuration

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

For those saying it's always been the new way - I understand.
For those saying it's memory or typos - I understand.

No, obviously you don't.

I get where you're coming from - but it doesn't change what's happening with reality right now;

Yes it does. In that NOTHING is changing reality apart from people living it in. I think your faulty memory is whats happening, nothing more.

for myself and many others - and it doesn't matter how you feel about it (commence to freakin' out).

Who's freaking out? Apart from the MELievers?

ETA: Someone said these threads are "un needed". I disagree. This is how word gets out. You might change your mind when something you're absolutely sure of changes - and you'll probably learn of it from a thread like this.

Actually no. These threads are as useless as the Flat Earth theory threads. We actually have scientific evidence to the contrary yet MElievers and Flat Earthers continue their struggle.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

Wait -- Are saying saying that while in Texas, the Governor of Texas was in the Presidential limousine, but they made him sit next to the driver?...Really?

Or are you saying it wasn't a limousine at all, and the the President of the United States was riding in a regular sedan rather than riding in the Presidential Limousine built for presidents to ride in?

Either way it makes no sense.

The X-100 Presidential Limousine:

www.thehenryford.org...

www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 2017/7/25 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Is this a joke thread or serious?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

That depends on your point of view. Personally, I think the whole ME thing is a joke.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
I can't believe it's a serious thread. The world has gone mad. Or the kids have gone stupid.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

Wait -- Are saying saying that while in Texas, the Governor of Texas was in the Presidential limousine, but they made him sit next to the driver?...Really?

Or are you saying it wasn't a limousine at all, and the the President of the United States was riding in a regular sedan rather than riding in the Presidential Limousine built for presidents to ride in?

www.thehenryford.org...

www.nydailynews.com...

go on youtube and chk out the zapruder film that was used for the warren commission report

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

www.thehenryford.org...

www.nydailynews.com...

go on youtube and chk out the zapruder film that was used for the warren commission report

The Zapruder film shows three rows of seats, with Governor and Mrs. Connally sitting in the middle row in front of the President and Jackie.

...and, by the way, we can see it is three rows, because Mrs. Connally wasn't driving.

One of the re-enactments done had a 2-row car, but that does not change the fact that the actual Zupruder film showed 3 rows.

People who believe the Mandela Effect is due to changes in the timeline and/or alternate realities will simply say that the Zapruder film changed along with the timeline.......but then why wouldn't the re-enactment film change, too?

edit on 2017/7/25 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Im not talking about any reenactment film. the original zapruder film showing only 2 rows in that limousine
is bound to be on the youtube somewhere. the middle row jump seats were collapsed and there were only
2 rows of seats.

Lol about 2 1/2 years ago my doctor specially called me to her office and looking at my then recent x rays
told me that my heart had become too big and almost touching my ribcage. it didnt occur to me to ask her
if it was anything of concern and i just shrugged it off. i found out about this ME only a few days ago.
Although we should call this phenomenon quantum effect. he name mandela makes me sick in the stomach.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Three rows. John Connally had his wife was with him. Governor Connally was sitting in front of the President, and Mrs. Connally was sitting in front of Jackie (and Mrs. Connally wasn't driving!).

Without Gov. Connally in the car, then there is no "single bullet theory" for the Warren Commission to talk about -- and the single bullet theory has always been a hallmark of conspiracy theorists arguments.

There is a hubub going around about the re-enectment only having two rows. The argument there is why would the re-enectment used by the Warren Commission not us a car with three rows. However, all that proves is that the car used in the Warren Commission's re-enactment had two rows; it means nothing for the car that was there that day.

edit on 2017/7/27 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

There is a hubub going around about the re-enectment only having two rows. The argument there is why would the re-enectment used by the Warren Commission not us a car with three rows. However, all that proves is that the car used in the Warren Commission's re-enactment had two rows; it means nothing for the car that was there that day.

Reenactment? Surely you don't mean jfk, jackie, connally, and the secret service driver were doing this reenactment, do you?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Yes, a reenactment or reconstruction of events...they are very common in criminal investigations...obviously the original victims are not present though..duh..

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: destination now

Yes, a reenactment or reconstruction of events...they are very common in criminal investigations...obviously the original victims are not present though..duh..
so the zapruder film that i saw is a figment of my imagination? is it?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: destination now

so the zapruder film that i saw is a figment of my imagination? is it?

Considering at one point in this thread you said:

...I'm thinking it is possible that you are confusing the re-enactment film made for, and used by, the Warren Commission with the actual Zapruder film.

There are too many inconsistencies with your recollection of the car not being a Limo: Where was Mrs. Connally? What about the "magic bullet" theory? Why would the President ride in a normal sedan rather than the Presidential Limo that he usually used? Why would the Governor sit next to the driver instead of there being Secret Service in the car?

These inconsistencies along with the fact that the Warren Commission's film used a two-rows-of-seats car for the re-enactrment makes me think you are remembering the re-enactment film instead of the actual Zapruder film.

edit on 2017/7/27 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
To add to my post above...

Here is the Re-enactment made by the FBI in 1964, which the Warren Commission also used:

And the actual Zapruder film:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I'll chk out your videos and revert.
As i said earlier and i am repeating, the video i saw has in it the presidential limo alright with three rows of seats but the middle row jump seats are in a collapsed state. jfk and jackie sitting at the bact. connally and the secret service driver in the front. i cant believe this could be a reenactment one for sure since the victims are in it

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join