It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Lynard Skynard Is Now Lynyrd Skynyrd

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: destination now

originally posted by: Hyperboles

a reply to: Hyperboles

No, I think the rest you have mis-remembered. The Sex And The City one is often given as an example because many Mandela Effect believers think that it was Sex In The City, bu they're wrong, it is And, not In.
No dear i am 100 % sure , i have not misrememberd all that i posted

No pet, you are 100% wrong....
No i dont think so.
But anyway be that as it may, 2 of my friends were of O + and B + blood groups in the past and present
time they are both A +. Weird huh.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Mandela effect exists? yeah.
lynard skynard? no.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

A Star just for the use of the word "shyte".....(don't fear the censor..or is that censer?)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Hyperboles

No, I think the rest you have mis-remembered. The Sex And The City one is often given as an example because many Mandela Effect believers think that it was Sex In The City, bu they're wrong, it is And, not In.
No dear i am 100 % sure , i have not misrememberd all that i posted

No pet, you are 100% wrong....
No i dont think so.
But anyway be that as it may, 2 of my friends were of O + and B + blood groups in the past and present
time they are both A +. Weird huh.

No, not really...what is weird though, is knowing the blood groups of your friends, unless, of course you were also their Dr...Okay knowing your friends clothing sizes could be useful if you were buying them a gift...but blood group! Why? Just why???

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'll believe this when important things start changing. Does anybody think Ross Perot was president? No? Ok then. Moving on...

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Caldwell Banker always got me. Except it is Coldwell Banker turns out. I recall Caldwell because I remember not being able to say it well when I was a kid, because it was weird.

Even weirder - type in Caldwell and Coldwell in the text of a post here.. and see which one comes up as spelled incorrectly. : )

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
* stands in the back of the auditorium with lighter held high yelling "Freebird!!" at the top of his lungs.

It's always been Lynyrd Skynyrd... and always will be.
edit on 20-7-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Because dearc we donated blood to the same lab in the past. While mine remained AB+, BOTH OF THEIRS DIDNT

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Or doing lots and lols of T&C-25 so their quantum magic doesn't work like it should.

As a psychonaut of the first order, self-scrambled brains is not part of the parameters of their lame view of us pleebs. F them!! I am the am that I am!

And anybody who claims it is a single memory does not get the ME at all.

I no longer try to tell you that you don't know so stop the whole "bad memory" shizzle. Yep, agree that memory is not infallible, so why repeat the same dumb a$$ claim?

Just saying...
edit on 20-7-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: clarity

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Even weirder - type in Caldwell and Coldwell in the text of a post here.. and see which one comes up as spelled incorrectly. : )

That's because "Caldwell" is a much more common surname than "Coldwell", and spell-check algorithms reflect that. People remember the former even though it's incorrect because they see it spelled that way more often in other contexts.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams
I'll believe this when important things start changing. Does anybody think Ross Perot was president? No? Ok then. Moving on...

Yes, you're absolutely correct. This entire "Effect" comes from the belief that Nelson Mandela died in prison in the 80's, yet no one can come up with a name for who was the president of South Africa for all those years that he was allegedly dead, whilst in reality he was the president.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Because dearc we donated blood to the same lab in the past. While mine remained AB+, BOTH OF THEIRS DIDNT

Ok petal..no need to shout. I still think it's more about faulty memory. Now if you had a written record of everyones blood type from back yonder timeline with their blood types and their signatures, and a new document with their blood type and signatures..something that even your friends could not refute, then you would be onto something and I would take it far more seriously.

I don't entirely dismiss the idea of high strangeness with a number of things, not related to ME. I have had a few incidents myself. But sorry, when it comes down to one individual's memory of an event against everyone elses, then I tend to err on the side of the majority and dismiss it as faulty memory.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Yes, but unfortunately most people's experience of the Mandela Effect comes down to their belief that some line in a movie changed or as in this thread that the spelling of a name changed, when everyone else not only remembers differently but can also provide proof (on this thread it was album covers that they've had for years) so it's only natural to say, well sorry, but you're just remembering it incorrectly.

The other alternative is to just readily accept that someone, who mostly has lived in the same universe, experiencing the same things as everyone else, got suddenly thrown into a new timeline, where a band, that exists in the original universe, singing all the same songs etc, suddenly spells their name differently in the separate universe/timeline..Hmm..yeah ok

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

yeh has always been Lynard Skynard for me too

Oh he check this one out Piccachu's tail from Pokemon , I was doing a graffiti workshop with some kids and one of em pointed it out to me because we were talking about the mandela affect , even 10 year old kids are suffering its effects

it may make your brain melt

why the # is it only in popular culture though

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

The entire internet cannot figure out the difference between loose and lose so why would you expect them to get Lynyrd Skynyrd right?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

Just letting you know - you'll never convince me that "my experience" with the Mandela Effect is just bad memory. You won't be able to convince others who've been personally affected either. You might be missing the gravity of the issue - it stretches beyond a logos and typos.

You can spout "bad memory" till you're blue in the face - and it won't stop these threads and won't change the minds of those affected.

Though you're trying to convince us - I'm not trying to convince you - I have a feeling you'll find out soon enough that the Mandela Effect is real.

You can keep beating a dead horse - I'm just letting you know it's not getting you anywhere, and won't convince anyone new to the subject should they be affected.

Carry on.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

We know. And it's because you're not open to the possibility, even though you tell other to be.

But as long as there are fallible memory threads, there will be people saying exactly what it is. Fallible memory.

This video explains the Mandela Effect down a T.
edit on 2172017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Ok petal..no need to shout. I still think it's more about faulty memory. Now if you had a written record of everyones blood type from back yonder timeline with their blood types and their signatures, and a new document with their blood type and signatures..something that even your friends could not refute, then you would be onto something and I would take it far more seriously.

I don't entirely dismiss the idea of high strangeness with a number of things, not related to ME. I have had a few incidents myself. But sorry, when it comes down to one individual's memory of an event against everyone elses, then I tend to err on the side of the majority and dismiss it as faulty memory.
Entschuldigung sie bitte, lova, I didnt mean to shout at all.
Ever since I started researching ME a couple of days ago, my laptop has got a mind of its own. my desktop has gone to slide show on its own and pretties appearing every 30 secs. Day before yesterday i was reading another thread on ME and Big Mac became BigMc right in front of my eyes. Lol
As for the blood groups, their current donor cards reflect the new blood groups and funny thing is that they are dated from the past. Do i have a copy of their donor cards from my timeline in the past? Of course not

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Liquesence

You ever seen dark city? Even the books and art changed. similiar situation here.

Yes, I have seen it. I like it.

But that's a stretch, lol.

True but it stands to reason the world changes too IF its true.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

a reply to: Liquesence

You ever seen dark city? Even the books and art changed. similiar situation here.

Yes, I have seen it. I like it.

But that's a stretch, lol.

True but it stands to reason the world changes too IF its true.

Maybe. However, in the case of "Lynyrd Skynyrd", people (such as myself) distinctly remember back in the 1980s there were people who were constantly misspelling "Lynyrd Skynyrd" in various ways by using different vowels in the place of some of the "Y"'s.

It's not like it's anything new that people don't spell it with 4 "Y"s.

So if it was a well-known thing BACK THEN that there were people -- even some fans -- who misspelled it, then isn't it a reasonable explanation that people are still doing it today?

edit on 2017/7/24 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join