It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone done an LBL Regression?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I was thinking of doing a Life Between Lives regression. The process involves hypnosis, a past life regression, followed by an LBL session. The "life between lives" is supposedly the planning stage(s) for each life.

The main reason I want to do it is because I know so little about my family. I was adopted at 5-days old and while I love my adoptive parents, there has always been a hole in my life. I know tidbits about my birth parents, but I legally can't find out anything about them (New York State has legal protections for people who give up their kids ). I tried a few routes (lawyers, PI, genealogy), but I hit dead ends.

So, I was curious if anyone has tried past life regression or, more specifically, life-between-lives regression? If you would be willing to share your experiences, I would appreciate the information.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: lincolnparadox

I'm adopted also,met my bio-mom,she visited with us for 2 weeks 14 years ago,and once or twice a year she calls to say hi,usually on my birthday or mother's day.Never met my bio-dad and my bio-mom became so anxious when i asked,that i let it slide.So i understand that curiosity abour one's own bloodline.

As for regression,i went for past life regression with a woman in the capital some years ago.She had The most uncomfortable bed in the Southern hemishere,her dog kept yapping,i felt tense-so it was not very productive.I did get a name in my mind,very clearly,written across my field of vision,some vague images,but nothing to give me a clear indication.One of the clearest images were me standing next to a pond,some bare trees,and as i looked down,i saw my leg was dark and furry,like a wolf or dog..weird because the toenail on my left small toe looks canine,not human

Have not been for LBL regression but if i want to have something like that again i will have to find someone who operates from a quieter more peaceful venue.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I did a past life regression a few years back, myself....

Quite frankly it was terrifying (in my case). had some visions/memories of me being a child on a playground, speaking in German and running towards a slide with a bunch of other kids. All of a sudden there was a bright light and lots of noise, and I snapped out of it, and was covered in sweat and shaking.

Did a little research, and found out that during WW2 there was a navigational error with an axis bomber, and they ended up
accidentally dropping a bomb on on of their own neighborhoods (friendly fire incident). Ended up killing dozens of people, including children that were playing on a playground in the neighborhood.

Kind of strange, as it somewhat explains my overwhelming fascination with WW2 that I've had as long as I can remember.

I would recommend PLR, but just be prepared for what you might find out about yourself.

top topics

join