It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photo - Stills And Video of My Sighting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
UFO sightings can be a very strange experience on many levels…and sometimes they seem to have “time delay” aspects to them.

This experience has been no exception. These stills are from a "lost clip" I somehow never saw.

I witnessed this light in the sky when returning to my apartment one day several years ago.

The object stayed around long enough for me to run inside and get a camera, and then back out to find it and start filming.

Well, basically, I had a lot going on that week and it took me several days to review the film. When I did, there was no doubt that I’d captured something very unusual.

The weird thing was that for years I only thought there were five clips of film of this event. I think I was too stunned to make sure I reviewed all of the clips I had downloaded from that day.

It wasn’t until last week, over four years later, that I found the very first clip that I had never seen or reviewed. For some reason I completely missed it.

Surprisingly, I was able to keep the camera much more steady than the other five clips I had seen, and I was able to get some pretty incredible closeups. The closeups proved beyond a doubt that the “balloon” naysayers were wrong.

I’m sharing the stills here with you guys.

The still shots come from video edits of the recently discovered first clip.

www.youtube.com...

youtu.be...

They are featured here as well, the second featuring slow motion clips to help showcase how the object was moving and changing shape.

“I’m not saying it’s aliens…” but these closeups kind of blow my mind.

Here are the screenshots from the NUFORC report...

Thanks for taking a look!

edit on 17-7-2017 by StarnatalSandia because: Added a specific. Thank you!

edit on 17-7-2017 by StarnatalSandia because: Specifics Done

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
wow that looks strange. Seems to shapeshift and glow/reflect light

S+F!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Count me as a balloon naysayer...
Why do folks think there are no other types of balloons other than the round kid's toys ?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Sorry man. Picture number four is a balloon. You can see the line hanging off of it and everything. The others are just different reflections of the same object by being moved around by the wind.

FYI General location of said object also comes in handy to those who want to keep track of this sort of thing. Future reference.

I'm not an expert though. Saw my first one a few weeks ago while driving to work. So yeah no picture lol. Beautiful night sky I was enjoying. Cloudless and Bright stars. While getting on the highway out of nowhere. One of the starts falls downwards very fast. Then nothing. I've seen meteor showers. This I don't know what it was. Just a light. Strange thing to the highway I work off had a lot of equipment coming from where said object could have landed. I didn't see any trucks hauling anything. Just huge highway equipment. I wont instantly assume aliens. To think we are that special to have all these different craft fling around checking us out is stupid.

We are young, weak, and dumbfounded.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

edit on 17-7-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: StarnatalSandia

The effort you put into your opening post is impressive. Your stills and video certainly beat those that show lights in the night sky. (Easy Star and Flag)

I wonder if there are living creatures in the sky that we still don't know about? I've read that there are species in the ocean that are waiting to be discovered. Why not the sky as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
could be anything. Balloon...maybe. One way to be sure it isnt would be a 7mm magnum.

personally i see stuff in the skys all the time. I am more worried about whats on the ground.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Ohh.. sorry to say but that is your typical hang glider
You can even see the man underneath the thing in your pictures..
The heat and distance make your pictures blurry.. but you can still see what it is.
But the pictures you have shared also shows the the angle of the glider is circling around.. on the wind.. just like.. gliders

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

My first guess was a hang glider.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Looks like you just saw a plasmoid anomaly. Plasmoid Anomalies Study Group has many videos of such sightings.

www.youtube.com...

This group not only gives their theory of these balloon-like objects, but precise instructions on how to build a rig which will allow you to see and video them on a regular basis. Debunk them if you can, but unless you want to be an armchair genius, invest a few bucks and take a look for yourself. To many debunkers are smug and just a bit too certain that once they can think of a POSSIBLE explanation for an observation it's case closed. Sorry, but just because it could be a balloon (or swamp gas, or a drone) doesn't mean that it is any of those things.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Sky serpents.

Many people have seen and filmed them over the years. They are very strange objects.

They have also been seen in space ...

I don't know what they are, but they are not balloons.

edit on 17-7-2017 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I wonder if there are living creatures in the sky that we still don't know about?

That used to be member Zorgon's favorite crazy explanation. That the skies were filled with these sometimes transient living creatures that were a kind of "conglomeration" of energy and the atmosphere. They could appear and disappear and often even appear to be a solid object, even though they weren't. I've heard crazier theories.

But this looks like a small cluster of reflective balloons, tumbling along, giving the appearance of changing shape.

I've watched enough of the L.A. skies to know that they generally appear on the weekends when people are having parties, in the afternoon after the sun has changed angle enough to reflect so you can see them. They drift relatively slowly depending on the strength and direction of the wind, but can sometimes move at a pretty good clip. If it did something more "alien," like make obviously directed changes in its course, including right angle turns, then that would be different. But it doesn't. Balloons.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I saw one of these outside my bedroom window in 2011.

No pics, but it was a very cool encounter that included me waving at the ship and the ship waving back with a little wobble.

These are really great pics! Thanks so much for posting and breathing a little life back into the UFO forum!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Why are your pictures/videos so badly focused what kind of camera do you use ?

Your over zoomed stills are not useful they show no detail.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Why do u keep asking questions to someone who hasn't been on the site in months?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
If anyone watched all those videos from the Plasmoid Anomaly Study Group (stop s'n-word'ing at the back!) could they kindly post a brief summary?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Would help to have a stabilized video. It does look like a silver Mylar balloon however, as the bit under the "object" in still four does look like a string hanging down. Looks like a heart-shaped Mylar balloon. Also you stopped filming in the above - did you see it leaving, or did it just slowly get smaller and disappear? No arrival, no departure, seems to be moving in the wind, silver.. heart-shaped.. string.. balloon. : )

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
this again? its a balloon

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

great post very informative and well laid out.

you dont have many flags and you have been a member for a while,

so dont let the closed minded fools stop you from future posts,

many people on here believe the world is as they see it, or how the media lays it out for them.

UFOs and the likes take them out there safe little reality tunnels and they dont like it.

for me its a UFO.... other than that i have no idea what it is, could be a djinn!!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Why do u keep asking questions to someone who hasn't been on the site in months?

Guess what just because someone doesn't log in doesn't mean they haven't checked posts

top topics

<<   2 >>

join