It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researchers Slams Global Warming:"Not Reality-Totally Inconsistent With Credible Temperature Data"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

So China, a huge polluter, would have no obligation to reduce their greenhouse gas. On the other hand, the US would have to, and on top of that China would get US tax $$ too. Trump pulled out of the Paris deal, this will force a even handed approach to green house gas reduction.

NOAA's temp #'s are consistently higher than actual temp readings. Almost like it was planned or something.

As world leaders, namely in the European Union, attack President Trump for pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement which would have saddled Americans with billions upon billions of dollars in debt and economic losses, a new bombshell report that analyzed Global Average Surface Temperature (GAST) data produced by NASA, the NOAA and HADLEY proves the President was right on target with his refusal to be a part of the new initiative.

According to the report, which has been peer reviewed by administrators, scientists and researchers from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.), and several of America’s leading universities, the data is completely bunk:
www.zerohedge.com...
Complete bunk, this is what MIT and several leading US universities called the GAST data produced by NASA, the NOAA and HADLEY. Seems like Trump made the right call.
edit on 16-7-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

And millions of us before Trump. Now dont get me wrong the human race of late have treated their home terribly, particularly the rivers, oceans and lakes...but this recent climate bs is just that...bs and obviously part of a bigger agenda...ie UN agenda 21/30.
edit on 16-7-2017 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Common sense.

The whole climate change issue is certainly something to research and evaluate. However, considering the natural process of the Earth and how long man has been here, I seriously doubt the doom and gloom of Global Warming.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I heard from a bunch of people, a lot of people, like I know a lot of people, that this is fake news. Fake news. China started this bigly.

MAGA!!!

Bigly!

Because, not only am I smarter than career military generals, I know Bigly more than all the PhDs at MIT

edit on 16-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

Anything of relevance to add?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Global Warming is bull#. They are not even able to tell us for what and where the money is being used for. This whole thing is basically just a bottomless pit where they shove the money in and poof it's gone. It doesn't help their muh earth case that the paris accord reads like a SJW manifesto either. Seriously did any of these idiots who voted for it even read the damn thing. This is nothing but a scam.
edit on 16-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I think this applies...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Jumps up and down with my hand up.

Is it number 2?

I think its number 2.

Do I get a prize???

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

It's #2 in more ways than 1.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The thing that really sealed the deal for me that this is all a hoax is the simple fact that scientists still can't come to a consensus. If this bull# were real they would all just come out and say it. Most of the science is also shrouded in mystery or inconsistent. Huge red flag imo.
edit on 16-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Tulpa

It's #2 in more ways than 1.

I was hoping you'd spot that.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Good point, the Theory of evolution is just that, a Theory. It is a law once it can be verified and proved.

It would be nice if it was referred to as the Climate Change Theory, because that is what it is.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Instead of REAL scientists that are schooled in REAL science, the climatologists are just political scientists .
Know who the first UN IPCC Chairman was?
Read the Wiki on him . Interesting .

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes, the science and the people who are supposed to be scientists are lacking.

I find it amazing people get sucked into this when a simple and accurate weather report is impossible to get.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The military thinks it's real.

www.military.com...

and so does trumps Sec. of Defense...

www.scientificamerican.com...

oh yeah,

news.nationalgeographic.com...
edit on 16-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I wonder if the story with quotes from Obama admin could be political?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I wonder if the story with quotes from Obama admin could be political?

Everythings political...

If money's involved and climate change is wrapped in billions of research grants and corporate influence.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yep, and what was the amount of money to combat Global warming-Oops climate change? Was it $27,000,000,000,000?

Al Gore is has grown very wealthy off this. Make me wonder.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Yep, and what was the amount of money to combat Global warming-Oops climate change? Was it $27,000,000,000,000?

Al Gore is has grown very wealthy off this. Make me wonder.

It's capitalism....

What's the difference between Gore profiting off CC and Trump selling bogus college degrees and ugly clothes made in China.

There's a sucker born every minute....
edit on 16-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Well both your examples are lies, true.

But you can see the results are different and the scope is different.

And global warming is as close to free market capitalism as the US medical system is.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join