It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond the Realm of Comprehension

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Cheers man this is fantastic, I love it! Here is me paying another ticket to win a prize.

If one were to reincarnate and remember aspects of their previous life, would they be considered a time traveler?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Eis, have you read the wooden books?

There are two books called Quadrivium and Sciencia that are based off the wooden books.

I think you'd throughly enjoy them.

Ps: to add to my first post in this thread...honestly, i think the "burning bush" may have been a reference to ganja.

edit on 17-7-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Here is another one because the game is fun.

In order for energy to be in motion it must first be limited in a way that it can be confined at any certain point in order to give it a dimension in space. Energy that is not confined is force without limit, and is without the limits of form or dimension. Energy that is not confined is completely at rest. Energy that is not confined is at infinity. Energy at infinity is beyond time because it cannot move because there is nothing past infinity. Energy at infinity is beyond space because to claim it is "there" is to imply it is not somewhere else but energy at infinity has no form or boundaries.

Reality is simply energy in motion.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I really enjoyed number47's post, TobyFlenderson's was insightful, we already know that Reverbs is crazy, I have some questions for khnum before he/she qualifies, tgidkp needs only to combine both posts to create a proper entry, etc...

Be patient everybody.

LOL

and sorry for all the typos. I turned off auto correct to get back used to spelling, but my fat thumbs..

should have looked back over.

crazy like a tiger kitten..

RAWR!

I agree with Serdgiam about astral or OOBE that its not "reality" you go to.. But its definitely nit the same as lucid dreaming either. Its some arena in which you have more of your spiritual engine going..

lucid dreams for me are every other night. to the point even when im not lucid i just start fkying all over the place..

even though dreams and astral may not be the same as "real" they are way more than "fake"

how woukd i give an example of the difference?

ive met up with my little brother in a lucid dream. he woke up i woke up and we both knew.. i let him fescrive the dream first.. yep we did that.

but no Best time i've been called crazy to date.

thank you.

Did anyone else notice the poster above pointing out one of my dilemnas?? its that word.. dilemna.. well, except it never existed.. It was always dillemma..

it has that feeling like waking up from a dream.. the memory overrites so fast and now you are in the material world... Though some are better at holding multiple memory streams than others.

you know how many times my teachers and my mom corrected my spelling if dillemma to dilemna?? to the point they taught me to say it "di lem nuh"

same as me saying wed nes day in my head..

i still say dilemnuh..

and thats a damn dilemma

edit on 18-7-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I think the base difference may simply be one side happens while sleeping, and the other awake. Maybe still the same place though.. even if I wouldn't say that with any certainty. Dissociative states are a bit different when you are already in one while sleeping.

I do like the notion of labeling it as "anti-travel" though. Maybe like the difference between reading about a place and actually going there, though that still doesn't seem quite right.

I don't have linkable sources to what I say however, which seems to kinda make me an archaic relic nowadays
Its a bit like being the drunk uncle at a family reunion.

Regardless, it seems apt in the respect that many on these topics do a whole lot of reading, but very few actually "go there." Some even saying that there is no difference.. Our minds are ever so tricksy.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
For what we do presage is not in grosse,
For we are brethren of the Rosie Crosse;
We have the Mason Word and second sight,
Things for to come we can foretell aright.

- Henry Adamson, The Muses' Threnodie (1638)

Eternity

It’s time to understand the truth.

The scholar asked his master, saying; Whither goeth the soul when the body dieth?

His master answered him; There is no necessity for it to go any whither.

What not! said the inquisitive Junius: Must not the soul leave the body at death, and go either to heaven or hell?

It needs no going forth, replyed the venerable Theophorus: Only the outward mortal life with the body shall separate themselves from the soul. The soul hath heaven and hell within itself before, according as it is written, "The kingdom of God cometh not with observation, neither shall they say, Lo here! or Lo there! For behold the kingdom of God is within you." And which soever of the two, that is, either heaven or hell is manifested in it, in that the soul standeth.

Here Junius said to his master; This is hard to understand. Doth it not enter into heaven or hell, as a man entereth into an house; or as one goeth through an hole or casement, into an unknown place; so goeth it not into another world?

The master spake and said; No. There is verily no such kind of entering in; forasmuch as heaven and hell are everywhere, being universally co-extended.

How is that possible? said the scholar. What, can heaven and hell be here present, where we are now sitting? And if one of them might, can you make me believe that ever both should be here together?

Then spoke the master in this manner: I have said that heaven is everywhere present; and it is true. For God is in heaven; and God is everywhere. I have said also, that hell must be in like manner everywhere; and that is also true.

For the wicked one, who is the devil, is in hell; and the whole world, as the apostle hath taught us, lieth in the wicked one, or the evil one; which is as much as to say, not only that the devil is in the world, but also that the world is in the devil; and if in the devil, then in hell too, because he is there. So hell therefore is everywhere, as well as heaven; which is the thing that was to be proved.

Of Heaven and Hell

Whither the blessed and the damned Souls go when they depart from their Bodies; and How Heaven and Hell are in Man; Where the Angels and Devils dwell in this World's Time; How far Heaven and Hell are asunder; and What and Whence the Angels and Human Souls are; What the Body of Man is; and Why the Soul is capable of receiving Good and Evil; Of the Destruction of the World; Of Man's Body in and after the Resurrection; Where Heaven and Hell shall be; Of the Last Judgement; and Why the Strife in the Creature must be.

- Jacob Behmen (Jakob Boehme), The Teutonic Theosopher (1575-1624)

edit on 18-7-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

edit on 7.26.2017 by Zarniwoop because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Here's a bit of an esoteric thought: In the Harry Potter Universe, we always hear "The wand chooses the wizard". What if that is actually the case with the real world?

For example: Say you bought a car (your first car), with your own money. You paid for that thing, took that car on numerous roadtrips, was with that car for the last 5 years; the car almost seems to respond to your slightest touch. Years pass, and it's finally time for your car to be sold to someone else - but wait! As soon as the other person has the car, they are beset with constant bad luck. Maybe the car didn't "want" to be with that person?

What got me thinking on this is that I've noticed as a musician, that certain instruments "click" with me better than others: I could try 2 identical instruments side-by-side, and only one of them will work with me, but sound horrible with the person next to me. At the same time, I noticed in particular on the violin that certain tunes and melodies come easier to me - songs that I've never heard or played before. Is it possible that as I am learning to play the instrument to its strengths, it is also learning from me, and "recording" some of the new things that I have played?

-foss

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
They Cracked This 250-Year-Old Code, and Found a Secret Society Inside

Related: Link

A phrase in the Copiale text, a reference to the “light hand” required to be a master of the society, had seemed familiar to her. So she dug up an academic article she had read some time before about a secret order in Germany that called itself the Great Enlightened Society of Oculists. The “light hand” was mentioned in their bylaws.

It was a massive breakthrough. Active in the mid-18th century, the Oculists fixated on both the anatomy and symbolism of the eye. They focused on sight as a metaphor for knowledge. And they performed surgery on the eye. “We exceed all other [healers] by being able to pierce all cataracts, whether they’re fully developed or not,” the group boasted in its public—and uncoded—bylaws.

Centered in the town of Wolfenbüttel, Germany, the Oculists, it was believed, played the role of gatekeepers to the burgeoning field of ophthalmology. They kept out the “charlatans” who could cause someone to “lose their eyesight forever.”

On their crest, the Oculists featured a cataract needle and three cats (which, of course, can see in near darkness). In their bylaws, the Oculists’ emphasis on the master’s “light hand” seemed to be a reference to members’ surgical skill. And they appeared to have a rather progressive attitude; women could be Oculists, just like men.

a reply to: fossilera

Check your mailbox later. The original link has expired and I have to be at my home computer to re-upload the "prize." I would also encourage other members to participate in this ongoing thread. The reward is absolutely worth it for those interested in the occult and I can guarantee that almost nobody has what I'm offering. All you need to do is post random information (preferably of interest), in accordance with Rule #2.

Easy Peasy

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I find that esoterics, wether them being religious/mythical idols, or alchemic, are interchangeable an compartive with each other to some degree where it end up being combative, and can at least provide insight into human nature and a supposed relationship with the cosmos.

A schizophrenic repeating the same words over an over in their head, sounds as if the are literally chasing their own tail? And the whole theme of nature is all about cycles, and processes, hell the whole universe might even swallow it self up like Ouroboros constantly does.

The bird conquering the snake said to be an odd and mystic symbol with no real explanation on it interpretations, all the while creations myths where all father gods slay a giant monster of immaculate feminity. All the while, in Hinduism, Kali doing the slaying while Shiva said to go all transcendental while getting killed by him...Her self?

Chaoskampf been a new concept for me lately, and it even may have it influence on Christainity as well. Like Jesus triumph over the Beast, or King James killing a Dragon when their apparently weren't any.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
in the Bible, Jesus says that "i know you have a Reputation of Being Alive, But you are Dead."
Was the sign of the woman and the dragon thursday september 29th 2011?

If i were to say " you are God. Or im already dead." would you tell me that you're God or that im already dead?
my topic is religous ephiphany

What is the meaning of the Carnellian stone?
Is it true that the lamb of god was slain from the creation of the world?
If so, does that mean that the lambs death caused the mandela effect?

(post by AnselmoJoseAlonso removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
P.S.
As a Cuban/Puerto Rican, raised conservatively in San Antonio, who went to college in Palo Alto, and has spent the last decade in New England, I found the Greenland Theory material fascinating. Long ago I began to suspect that between the differences in Spanish between Cubans and Puerto Ricans, and between the differences in language between English and Spanish, there was hidden a big inside joke. And it has irked me to absolutely no end that everywhere I go amongst Anglophiles and Latinos alike I keep trying to make the same inside jokes and everyone looks at me like the #zu that just defecated on the priceless persian rug, or better yet the chihuahua taking a piss on a police officer's shoes...Clearly out of place and unaware of the setting...

edit on 21-7-2017 by AnselmoJoseAlonso because: Misspelling

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
I find that esoterics, wether them being religious/mythical idols, or alchemic, are interchangeable an compartive with each other to some degree where it end up being combative, and can at least provide insight into human nature and a supposed relationship with...

i call that psychology.

but i think psychology is "bigger" than "reality"

what makes anything and by association, "everything" matter is who is looking.

More people look at people, the more people matter..

I always wonder what is the balance? what takes priority?

what is first priority??

why?
edit on 21-7-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I know that I know nothing

The phrase is not one that Socrates himself is ever recorded as saying.

“Thence we came forth to rebehold the stars.”

Dante Alighieri, Inferno

Merz Picture 25A: The Star Picture, 1920

“Poison!” cried the king and writhed on the ground. (The future depends on the fruit of the womb.) “Sweet dreams, darling, I’ve been poisoned.” (August has 31 days, the days are reduced by an hour and 56 minutes.) Yes,
isn’t it awful! “Lord, you are my rock and my salvation!” Two mushrooms grew stalk-eyed smooth onion bulbs spurting milk and drilled holes a pair into the king’s royal gut. Eyes eyed cross-eyed. Silently shrieked king chalk-like on the collective blackboard. The princess suffered filial heart palpitations. (Acetylene banishes the odor of bodily secretions.)
She was so sorry for her father. The doctor was called over and took pains to tend to the holes in the king’s gut. (Veritas vincit, with Anna Blume playing the lead.) The old king swooned. Terror mounts in silver strains stone upon stone. The princess winked and ordered me to be put back together again. (This is how bed feathers get cleaned, dusted, washed, steamed and blown dry.)

Schwitters - The Onion (dirct cambridgeliteraryreview.org linky

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I shall check on Sunday after I get back from the Madison Asylum, if I'm still conscious that is (Pulling an all-nighter to drive back up - Yay!)

You've got me curious about this mysterious prize. Can't you give any hints?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Excellent post!! ...and you provided links!!

Another good example. Random, endless knowledge from random people. You can let the information speak for itself so, don't feel like you have to know something to post something. Just find anything that you believe is interesting and you're all set.

Anyway, put on your PFD and dive in!!

edit on 23-7-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hum,
Fee Fi Foe Fum...
I'd like to see some commentary on the Greenland Theory material...
Some of the material is fascinating, but the typos, and glaring mathematical errors? are making it difficult for me not to take it all as a sic joke...
Am I being rick-rolled with some flat earth mumbo jumbo?

"Although only conjecture, it appears that the ratio of the Earth's circumference to its diameter (iron core) is approximately equal to 3.14 (Pi). In other words, the Earth is roughly three times as wide as it is deep, keeping in line with the oblate spheroid theory"

Sorry, not sure how to do links and stuff yet, total luddite working on an ipad...

Capitan Hellmutt

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
An event that changed my life, a person i had never met before telephoned me and told me that my grandfather came to her in a dream and was pointing to his wedding ring. The stone had been replaced with a piece of wood, she told me he was pointing to this. It actually turned out to be true, Like the magician sometimes we can be prone to exagerating things to make them sound or appear to be more wonderfull then either they actually were or the experience had been. This moment which i shall detail below is word for word as it happened and why, a changing moment in my life which enforced the notion there is so much more which we need to learn and understand.

A few years ago, a friend of my telephoned me and said hey you need to come for a reading, my reply being no thanks not my kinda thing, now this went on for a few months once in a while my friend would phone and say u know u should take a reading, after almost 6 months from the start my friend phoned me to say that her reader was with her and thinks i should really take a reading, again i said no thanks not really my thing, then the reader took the phone and said hi this is ..... and i have a message for you from your grandfather? My initial thought was thats strange as we never really got along ( i kinda did not vibe with him as a kid) and he would i guess be the last person who would even want to contact me, but these issues aside the reader said the following .. he came to me in a dream and showed me his wedding ring, he was pointing down to it and i could see that the stone was missing and it was replaced with a piece of wood. Now can you imagine taking such a telephone call out of the blue it kinda left me thing this is strange, however i said to end the call ok well i dont know about this and the reader said go and check this out with your mum, so to end the moment and telephone call i agreed and said i would get back to her via my friend - remember we had never spoken before and never met eachother. A few days later i returned from visiting my parents and phoned my friend and told her YEP the reader was right. Whilst i had been visiting my parents i asked my mum about granddads ring, and i did not say anything to her but she looked at my like why are asking about such a thing, so i said do u know what happened to granddads ring and she actually said here wait a moment and returned with a small paper bag and said put your hand out and the ring dropped into my palm and low and behold the stone was replaced with a piece of wood. Imagine how i felt like wooooo.. what is going on here so i asked my mum what happened to the stone and she told me grandad pawned it for beer money and so carved some wood and placed it where the stone used to be and there is was in the palm of my hand, something which i did not know about never would of known about and yet a stranger on the telephone told me this. What did i get from all of it well a sense of keep your eyes and ears open and be aware of all that happens around you .. the truth is out there as they say. D.

BTW i only had one grand dad who was on my mothers side and the reader did say ask your mum and the only grandad i knew was my mum's.
edit on 22-7-2017 by minkykeka because: after thought

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

and you provided links!!

Funny that you mention that. The quotes found me a while ago and had me opening that post with an actual non-citation, synchronizing the following ones in a weird row of ducks. Offering perspective without having me write a single additional word.

Pure paper cut magic, which inspired me to compose a whole series of books this way. But...pssst! Good thing is, I have some more Charles Fort_ish stuff to go through now. For an unofficial muse, you're really not that bad.

edit on 22-7-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
to gain understanding we must remember the days of old

norse mythology teaches us that there are 9 worlds
the compass represents dimensions in 3D space
the vertical axis represents dimensions of time

there are 4 additional realms, beyond time & comprehension
accessible only to the spirit, for a grand total of 13 realms

It is outside of realms of being and time
For whatever is within realms of being was created
And whatever is within time had time allotted to it

The One receives nothing from anything.