It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now cleaning poop off sidewalks called racially insensitive.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yup you read it!

one county councilmember is reportedly opposed to washing the soiled streets, the Times reports, because it could be racially insensitive.

King County Councilmember Larry Gossett “said he didn’t like the idea of power-washing the sidewalks because it brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists,” according to the Times.

Read more at mobile.wnd.com...

link

So now we have to turn our streets into the sewage filled cesspits of Africa.
edit on Sun Jul 16 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: corrected spelling in title

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Yup you read it!

one county councilmember is reportedly opposed to washing the soiled streets, the Times reports, because it could be racially insensitive.

King County Councilmember Larry Gossett “said he didn’t like the idea of power-washing the sidewalks because it brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists,” according to the Times.

link

SMH. People are just really stupid. I just can't even...

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Oh ffs..I'm South African and i can tell Gossett there are municipal workers who clean the streets every day here,in every city and town-strangely none of the local blacks seem to mind.Idk what to say anymore even..Idiocracy is a reality.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It looks like white guilt has taken a new turn for the worst

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Mayor Khan allows dogs in Londonistan?

Dogs are unclean...
Well, thankfully he got posters of women advertising bathing suits off the tube walls...
Those pesky westerners and their egalitarianism is anathema to the prophet....
Let's move our sensibilities back to the 7th century where they belong...

Those were good times...especially for women, homosexuals, zarathustrans and dogs...

Praise be to allah, mohamed and aisha

-Chris

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
So umm i take it he must not bath ... how dose he wash dishes or only eat off the ground ... are waterfalls to be shut down also

I really want to know how ones lives the bs this guy is spewing

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
please, someone, anyone, tell me this isn't real? It is just some troll, right? I mean, no one, literally no one can be this obtuse, right?

It is like Rax said above....idiocracy is becoming more and more real every day.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Actually this is in your back yard.

We like clean streets in London.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

DAM the racially insensitive waterfalls.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

edit on 16-7-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: Nevermind

link   

He is obviously not fit to lead if he thinks the use of power washers or hoses is something that is racially insensitive. This guy is a delusional asshole.

My email and facebook message to him are out. Now its time to message the mayor.
edit on 16-7-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

link   
title typo

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
here is another version of accounts.

too many homeless and drunken types plague the streets, how do you solve the problem?
world news daily obviously changed homeless and drunks too excrement, nice.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

It is my broad-brushed opinion that all politicians are either intellectually or emotionally deficient and quite often both. The closer you get to the local level, the greater the deficiency.

Reminds me of this story on a certain level: Fired for using the word "Niggardly"

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Alright I'll say it. "You have gotta be sh1tting me!"

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

He's the one who is racially insentitive because he's comparing black people to poop.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Christosterone

Actually this is in your back yard.

We like clean streets in London.

First off, I am apparently illiterate

Secondly, Seattle residents are kind of used to excrement on the street since most residents spend their days in hipster coffee houses spewing excrement...

A fish is no more aware he is swimming in water than a west coast liberal is aware he is full of excrement...

-Chris

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yup you read it!

Just googled the bolded part to see what the relevance was, not sure I found any

OT, I believe most rational people will have zero problem with the use of A garden hose.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yup you read it!

link

That guy is an idiot.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I mean this in all seriousness as it pertains to political correctness. Are whom we refer to as African Americans in the United States...Africans, African Africans, or as you said Blacks in Africa? Are Caucasions, White, European Africans, or something other? How about, I don't know Chinese? I mean are they Chinese Africans, Asian Africans, or some skin tone there?

In regards the OP, the aforementioned in a round about way is to make a point regarding political correctness, its idiocy has now reached epidemic proportions when we choose not to clean up after ourselves, rather than offend the un-offended.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join