It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40,000 chinese weapons hidden in US waiting for chinese signal to attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
chinese intelligence officers waiting for a signal to attack

Yes people. It sounds weird but extremely possible. Especially with how lax our Government was for the past 8 years. I t would not surprise me that all that chinese food and the people selling it are actually secret agents. What say you ATS? SUM TING WONG with this picture.(please excuse the horrible joke)

IMHO this is reality.

This type of action supports the tactical undermining and destruction of the worlds strongest bond ...the nuclear family.....and back in the 50s the seeds of discontent were IMHO intentionally planted and nourished in specific fertle areas......IMHO this was an overt action designed to epiclly slow down and almost halt the healthy growth of Western Cultures.....this was followed IMHO by a trillion dollar endeavour to flood NA and other areas of the world with billons of tonnes of poisoned tainted goods containing chemicals which cause fertility problems in children.

Stay strong.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Poor old usa, so they've got millions of isis sleeper cells, iranians,russians, now chinese, did i miss anyone.

Somali pirates. Got their boats under tarps waiting for the signal.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
Secondly, if they really want to cripple us they don't need to be in our borders. They can sell off US debt for pennies on the dollar and devaluate our currency so much that we couldn't buy a glass of water for less that $100.

How would the Chinese selling debt for lower than they paid us for it hurt anyone other than them?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Come on, folks. "Forty thousand weapons" in a country of 350 million people who enjoy a constitutional right to bear arms? That would be a true suicide mission. This isn't Europe, where the masses have been systematically disarmed and conditioned to accept defenselessness. Our most recent election demonstrated unequivocally that at least half of our citizens can and will reject encroachment on our freedom. After 16 plus years of government overreach, Americans said "enough" and totally dismissed the notion of globalization and instead voted for the candidate that promised to protect the right to self-determination. America first, as opposed to Blame America first. I don't think any reasonably-minded citizen of the United States believes that another country is going to take over anything in this country, especially with the current President in place. Doesn't matter what you think of the person slowly dismantling the Swamp, it's actually happening. Witness the Supreme Court - it's already swung right again and there are likely 2 or 3 more Conservative picks coming in this President's first term. The final word on all things Constitutional will be Conservative for the rest of our natural lives, meaning that 2nd Amendment is going to be well-protected and the citizens will remain armed. Whoever decides to wade into that quagmire had better have a hell of a lot more than 40,000 weapons. A lot more.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: stirrednotshaken

A saboteur is not there to wage war in the conventional sense, they will blow up a police station, or a power station, demo a bridge, they hit and move yea they will die eventually but how much damage could they do in the mean time.

We have garbage in the way of civil defense, saboteurs wait for the big ball to start rolling them strike, while attention is directed elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Poor old usa, so they've got millions of isis sleeper cells, iranians,russians, now chinese, did i miss anyone.

This thread is fear mongering at its best.

If pointing out the absurdity of this plan is fear mongering what is not?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirrednotshaken

Come on, folks. "Forty thousand weapons" in a country of 350 million people who enjoy a constitutional right to bear arms?

That would be a true suicide mission.

This isn't Europe, where the masses have been systematically disarmed and conditioned to accept defenselessness.

Our most recent election demonstrated unequivocally that at least half of our citizens can and will reject encroachment on our freedom.

After 16 plus years of government overreach, Americans said "enough" and totally dismissed the notion of globalization and instead voted for the candidate that promised to protect the right to self-determination.

America first, as opposed to Blame America first. I don't think any reasonably-minded citizen of the United States believes that another country is going to take over anything in this country, especially with the current President in place.

Doesn't matter what you think of the person slowly dismantling the Swamp, it's actually happening.

Witness the Supreme Court - it's already swung right again and there are likely 2 or 3 more Conservative picks coming in this President's first term.

The final word on all things Constitutional will be Conservative for the rest of our natural lives, meaning that 2nd Amendment is going to be well-protected and the citizens will remain armed.

Whoever decides to wade into that quagmire had better have a hell of a lot more than 40,000 weapons. A lot more.

This might not be perfect but just saying - if you want people to listen to you on ATS - as a friendly hint? Break up your run on paragraphs.

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Any other source?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Though I do like computer games I can honestly say I've never played that one.

You see it could work with Asia, it's the epicentre of maritime trade atm, it's mind-boggling the tonnage that's carried on one large container ship, hundreds of them leave the China Sea every month.

There's something like 15,000 bulk container ships in the world... Not all are Chinese or operate from places like Hong Kong, but many do.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Blocking ports with sunken ships has always been a brilliant defensive move in history, it could certainly work offensively.

I think you hit the nail on the head in regards of a perfect way to guarantee some form of coordination, time it with a huge storm on the west coast, with the rush to find safe anchorage or a place in Port would just add to the dumbfoundedness that would ensue with such an attack.

The perfect storm.

Personally I'd think any nation wanting to capture and hold US mainland is a foolish one, you historically don't make good slaves, economic or otherwise. The fact that the populace and the government are well armed and the fact you've got stockpiles, enough to arm yourself several times over. It just means that genocide would be the only way to claim the USA.

Militaries around the world will be always calculating things, they should retire if they don't. If America was attacked half of the world will burn and it won't be by a US hand.

Think about it, China might not even have to attack you bases that surround it, it's fully conceivable that nations like Vietnam, Malaysia and many others in that region would do it for them, because they are thinking and they'll be planning too, the fall and subsequent withdrawal of American forces in the area will be seen as inevitable, so moves will be made.

The bad blood in that region isn't forgotten either, ultimately Russia and possibly even China could lose in the long run, India wouldn't sit idly by.

This isn't doom port either, the reality is how you painted it, that concentrating power has a potentially fatal achilles heel. Power is slowly shifting hands and despite many viewing the US as a power hungry imperialist nation, the fact is if it wasn't so big or powerful the world would still be fighting.

I don't think China can afford to rely on the long game, they'll definitely have other plans in place.

To think the peace after WWII was just the eye of the storm? Potentially...

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Thanks for listening. 😉

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Please, tell me you don't believe this drivel.

Talk about "fake" news. That site makes Alex Jones look credible.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join