It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40,000 chinese weapons hidden in US waiting for chinese signal to attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

At the local Chinese restaurants, there are more delivery trucks arriving than patrons. Fishy!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Why would anyone need to hide weapons?

You can buy them over the counter here.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Cool, I Know a few hundred crazy ass red necks that have more than that hidden.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Weapons are only effective with ordinance. Unless you can secure and maintain a strategic and tactical supply line, your weapons quickly become ineffective. Just ask Napoleon, The Kaiser, Hitler etc.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm left wondering where they keep their weapons skills up-to-date. I never see any on 'em at the range.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
It's true and admitted......there's 49,000 Chinese troops ready for NATO intervention duty in the U S A

If the US government allows 49k Chinese troops lose in the US we'll know what side our government is on, and it's not the people's.

Hasn't the US bought the best military in the world.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
Cool, I Know a few hundred crazy ass red necks that have more than that hidden.

What's the exact number of weapons in the USA?

Nobody really knows, for sure! 👍

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
chinese intelligence officers waiting for a signal to attack

Yes people. It sounds weird but extremely possible. Especially with how lax our Government was for the past 8 years. I t would not surprise me that all that chinese food and the people selling it are actually secret agents. What say you ATS? SUM TING WONG with this picture.(please excuse the horrible joke)

Lol this is pretty funny to me. First the article only mentions 40,000 in the espionage network.

With the espionage network 40,000 strong, that Wegui alleges have been smuggled into the United States in the last five years, the United States may be unaware that an attack will come from within its borders.

Secondly, if they really want to cripple us they don't need to be in our borders. They can sell off US debt for pennies on the dollar and devaluate our currency so much that we couldn't buy a glass of water for less that $100. They could also do the same thing on the NYSE, or with any of the major properties/corporations that have been sold to them.

Third: if you think it's just been the last 8 years, you really don't know much about the world, specifically sleeper agents, do you? This stuff has been happening since, well, there ever was a country with borders, or a city with walls.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't think that China would use their assets here to try and invade the country proper, that would be impossible. But what they could do is use the current political climate and useful idiots to foment insurrection amongst the masses.

You wouldn't need to fend off an armed American populace if you're orchestrating what those armed Americans are doing.

Look how much people are currently fawning over Russia based on their disdain of certain US domestic politicians. Foreign governments whose interests don't run concurrent with our own are absolutely trying to capitalize on our internal turmoil. Just to requote this:

"In addition to that, they developed between 15,000 to 18,000 other spies, and these are not directly sent but these are developed within the United States." The recruited agents are not limited to Asians and Chinese-Americans but include all ethnic groups, including Hispanics, Blacks, and Caucasians. "And now the budget is between $3 billion to $4 billion annually, and this is information up to one month ago," he said.

While I won't be looking over my shoulder, these are certainly nuggets of information that should make you think.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Not to sound trite but I've been saying this for years.

I believe we'll be hit with an EMP and then they will rise up and strike.

Call me paranoid if you want - I choose to say I just don't have my head up my arse.

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So much is wrong with the picture being painted here.

It would only be worth smuggling in heavy armaments and explosives, small arms can be easily acquired in the US.

Then you'd have a problem with the national guard, of which has armor, planes and great logistical ability.

I'm guessing they could organise and take a military base, good luck with that.

Because short of acquiring artillery, explosives, APCs and tanks, they'll just be as armed as the American public.

They won't last long.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

An EMP would wipe out civilian infrastructure, even damage military infrastructure. But, I can guarantee that protocols are in place for such an eventuality.

A state of martial law would ensue, heck even militias could be organised once basic communication is established.

What would they rise up with?

Chances are any missions a Chinese operative tries to accomplish would end up being a suicidal one. Very quickly.

Short of a sneak nuclear strike on major cities and military hubs, all they'd serve to do is piss America off and all the western world too.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
if Chin really wanted to mess with us
he'd wait for the right moment and load up all the weapons in trucks, take them to inner cities

and leave them

fireworks!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I t would not surprise me that all that chinese food and the people selling it are actually secret agents.

So THAT'S why there are so many 50lb bags of rice in stores and Hong Kong Gardens in everycitytown USA. Plus, what with all the MSG they're working on two fronts: covert military agents AND attacking our health. Brilliant!

Lol. Oh boy.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
They ain't got the grit for it.

Chinese erotica

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I live in a town with 27,000 people in it.

We have as of last count,

15 Chinese restaurants.

Hmmmmm....

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

back in my really bad right wing whacko days when, the UN, NATO, Bliderbergers, CFR, Illuminati, NWO and bill clinton were going to take control of the world. one chinese company stuck out like a sore thumb.

COSCO China Ocean Shipping Company. go to any major port and you see that name, watch the rail roads, you see their containers on tail cars, some times you even see them being pulled down the highway.

many people believe them to be a front for the chinese military

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Why would anyone need to hide weapons?
You can buy them over the counter here.

yea, go to the gun store and tell them you would like to purchase 40,000 ak's.
you can bet ATF, FBI, CIA, NSA, DHS, all the alphabet agencies would be at your door the next day.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I should have stated an EMP - then a 'main force' comes in to take over. From inside and without.

I'm sure the ones already here are prepared beyond anything we could imagine.

And I didn't see the gov doing much to help during say, Katrina. Now take it Nation wide?

Nope, the gov isn't going to any help at all. IMO.

peace

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This put's a whole new spin on a store I lived near around 32 years ago.

There was a Chinese market near my apartment catering to the many Chinese living in the Sea/Tac area in Wasington State. There were never any customers coming or going, but there were a handful of cars that were there all day, pretty much every day.

I got curious one day, walked over to it and went inside. On the shelves there were a few items of foodstuffs, but it was so sparse it almost looked abandoned. Only one person in sight anywhere, but I knew there were maybe a dozen people there during the day, since I'd watched them drive up and go inside often.

The way the guy was looking at me kind of unnerved me, so I grabbed some cheap item off a shelf, paid and left. I watched the place after that and every day, like clockwork, the same cars with the same people pulled up and went inside. It was a smallish building and while I was in it, there was no obvious place where the people were. I suspect it had a basement that was not obvious.

At that time I thought drugs or something, but this sort of thing actually makes more sense as to what it was. I know that's before this article is about, but something akin to this could have been going on for a lot of years.
edit on 7/16/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/16/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join