It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40,000 chinese weapons hidden in US waiting for chinese signal to attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
chinese intelligence officers waiting for a signal to attack

Yes people. It sounds weird but extremely possible. Especially with how lax our Government was for the past 8 years. I t would not surprise me that all that chinese food and the people selling it are actually secret agents. What say you ATS? SUM TING WONG with this picture.(please excuse the horrible joke)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Your article says "according to Guo" and "Guo said", and it seems this idea comes from "Guo".

Who is Guo?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I thought about that stuff like that before..

If you look at the roster for the Bilderburg group you will see that that are attended by Americans, Europeans and Chinese.. etc.

Not saying that the Bilderburg control the world, but basically I think those that have gained sufficient influence on the world are multi-national, including the Chinese. I may be wrong..

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
No doubt there are some. It is a pretty standard practice for nations to be ready to cause mayhem in other countries that are perceived as probable adversaries. The US lived through decades of Soviet sleepers in much larger numbers. If these sleepers were activated there would be plenty of confusion and mid-grade damage caused but at the end of the day the US is a very big place. This probably would not be a show stopper.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

40,000 weapons isnt much and only arms half of a field army .......so not to worried until they can sail their butts here or walk not to worried . as much as people worry we aren't gonna invade china and they cant invade us.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
edit:This could be bogus, but there are a lot of things hiding in the dark waiting to happen that were put in place in secret by our own (bad eggs) countrymen.

There are a whole lot of unacknowledged special access programs, with absolutely zero government oversight, and these programs are not just technology research. Some of them are so diabolical and anti-american, and very bad if they ever execute them upon the country, that if there was oversight of them, heads would be rolling. These programs, because they have no oversight whatsoever, are totally illegal and nullified, but they would need to be exposed to dismantle them.

This is likely one of those programs. A few people, and probably very few people at that, know about this one. (having been read into it's purpose and scope). The NRO's surveillance would know and would have already done something to put this in check, if it was done in secret by just the Chinese government. It might be just that as well.
edit on 16-7-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The premise of this is based solely on comments by Guo.

Again, who is Guo? What am I missing?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

So a Chinese billionaire living in self imposed exile in New York City says it, and it's true? The person claiming it is Guo Wengui, a property magnate turned political activist.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

With the number of armed people here, it wouldn't get very far.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Only 40k ... if i where to make up a storie that cant be proven id go with 500k

Lets assume some truth is there ... howmany of thows 40k who are in high socity are really going to do anything to mess with there good lives

And really spyware why do u need spys in america to release spyware i was unaware chinas isp droped them

edit on 16-7-2017 by markovian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Only takes one "mole"

thought provoking theory presented in Olympus has Fallen

Damn good B rated movie

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
The premise of this is based solely on comments by Guo.

Again, who is Guo? What am I missing?

It's this guy.

Guo, long prominent in real estate development and investment circles, came to fame in 2015 after a lengthy investigative report by Caixin media, controlled by Hu Shuli, was released, detailing Guo's political connections, business dealings, and hard-ball tactics against former rivals. The piece became one of the most read investigative articles in the history of modern Chinese journalism.

As of 2017, Guo is in self-imposed exile in New York City, where he owns a $US68 million apartment on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, overlooking Central Park. He has continued to conduct a political agenda to bring attention to alleged corruption in the Chinese political system from his New York home.[7]

He's also said this:

FreeBeacon
"In addition to that, they developed between 15,000 to 18,000 other spies, and these are not directly sent but these are developed within the United States." The recruited agents are not limited to Asians and Chinese-Americans but include all ethnic groups, including Hispanics, Blacks, and Caucasians. "And now the budget is between $3 billion to $4 billion annually, and this is information up to one month ago," he said.

This doesn't seem that far fetched to me.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
*shrugs* I am certain, as in beyond a shadow of doubt that the Soviets had a metric butt load of Saboteurs in the US waiting to wreak havoc once war begins.

Makes sense at this point for China to do the same until we hit a middle place in our dealings with them.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Nothing new.

In 1996 a shipping container with 4000 full auto AK47s was found in San Francisco Bay Area.

And in 1997 a shipment of 650 AKs was found in San Diego.

www.washingtonpost.com... m=.37ce2c232da1

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So a Chinese billionaire living in self imposed exile in New York City says it, and it's true? The person claiming it is Guo Wengui, a property magnate turned political activist.

I know. its kind of why i put in the sum ting wong joke. Yeah 40,000 isnt alot of people compared to all the pissed off people who would be upset their chinese food was stopped for them to try this crap.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So aboit as many as any town with over 5000 people in America?

Thank god for the 2A!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Thank you. I would have thought that should have been specified in the OP, along with other sources to back it up. Instead, a sketchy paragraph, and a link from a "tea party" publication. lol.

I did a quick search, and all I turned up was "Guo" is one of the most common names in China.

I'm not going to put any stock in this. Not enough verifiable information. Sounds more like a unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's true and admitted......there's 49,000 Chinese troops ready for NATO intervention duty in the U S A
edit on 16-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
Nothing new.

In 1996 a shipping container with 4000 full auto AK47s was found in San Francisco Bay Area.

And in 1997 a shipment of 650 AKs was found in San Diego.

www.washingtonpost.com... m=.37ce2c232da1

Chinese-American democrat CA Senator Yee was busted for arms trafficking just a few years ago. He was also a San Francisco city supervisor for many years before that back when I lived there.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
We need to clean these ccp scum up. We need to re-think our trade with this communist nation.

It is no surprise that they are looking to be ahead of the US, we need to oust these enemies NOW.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join