It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker Leaks Intel Emails of State Department Russian Affairs Official

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
A hacker has leaked Intel emails of a top US State Department Russian
Affairs Official.Two years of emails include exchanges between
Intelligence agencies and Media outlets, NGO's and International Funds
that reveal a wide web of people responsible for agenda formation.
The emails have been verified to a large degree, and names,
Twitter accounts and news reports match up.

In a letter announcing the alleged hacking, Johnnie Walker said that the leak provides ample evidence for establishing the fact that there exists "agenda formation in many countries worldwide, especially where the situation is insecure."

The sender also reportedly claimed that the U.S. State Department official was in contact with various intelligence agencies, including the CIA, as well as "mainstream media, NGOs, and international funds."

www.business-standard.com...

In reading a few that were already sorted, we find CNN Repoorter
messaging with The Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya, her translator
Samochornov messaging also. There are emails that mention Podesta,
Soros, lynch, Holder, Clinton and more names of those involved in Russian affairs.

Is this a main reason that the NYT broke the Trump Jr Story?
Because this leak blows the Russian narrative wide open.

These emails are from 2014 to late 2016, but before Trump
was maligned with the Russian Narrative, but
interesting that the main target and players were
already at the dirty work.

Looking for a postable link to the emails, will post asap.
If anyone finds a good link please post.

The hacker did not release any personal emails...

edit on 16-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Will be interesting to see the names as they leak out... and the specific content of the emails. It appears that the MSM are involved in discussing tactics with Russians...

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Damn Burntheshps, this could be a game changer!

I bet you are exactly correct, that this is why they jumped the story, get all the masses to focus on Trump Jr and attempt to do damage control as this now comes out!

This is going to get good!

Nice pseudonym as well, Johnnie Walker!

to that!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmSunday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

This could be big or could be another turd burger. Without seeing the emails we are in the dark. I've never heard of this hacker before either. Lastly, it's interesting that the hack was of the State Dept. employee's personal account.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Very intersting indeed. Kind of goes along with what a lot of us were thinking, that this was all a set up from the beginning.

Will check this out later when i get to home computer.

edit on pm77201717America/Chicago16p12pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: burntheships
A hacker has leaked Intel emails of a top US State Department Russian
Affairs Official.Two years of emails include exchanges between
Intelligence agencies and Media outlets, NGO's and International Funds
that reveal a wide web of people responsible for agenda formation.
The emails have been verified to a large degree, and names,
Twitter accountsand news reports match up.

Before we get into the pitchforks and torches, I want to know why this would be unusual.

The State Department DOES talk to intelligence and media agencies. That's what they're supposed to do. That's how they get information. When we're working with another country on something, information can be exchanged in emails.

Same with the other things.

And then there's this tidbit in the story:

there is absolutely no information on who exactly was among the recipients."

I'm not thinking there's much smoke OR fire there.

+1 more 
link   

Oh # you just opened the biggest can of maggots ever. I read some of the emails and wow some of them sound really retarded. Working for the government appears to be the easiest job in the world. It's interesting to note that Hillary and Obama aren't so well liked in their own community as the MSM wants us to believe. Thanks for posting this. I'm looking forward to all the discussions pertaining these emails.

edit on 16-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

apparently the emails are posted in threads on 4chan.. somone pointed me over that way yesterday. i didnt download anything, but they were all obviously reading through them.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

If this turns out to be the case, then we might see the Russian-themed media drop their current programming like a cup of hot borsht.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

your reading comprehension ok?

there is no telling who received the hacked emails that the hacker sent to multiple places.

they know who sent and received the emails.

and they are available online

you deliberately took it out if context

The emails from a hacked non-governmental account over a two-year period were sent to "an unknown number of recipients but there is absolutely no information on who exactly was among the recipients."

edit on 16-7-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Once again will this turn out to be Russian contacts or Ukranian? They've made them interchangeable. Ukraine was a CIA "color revolution" to bring them in to NATO to further push Russia in to a tighter corner. Also, as the breadbasket of Europe it was a desirable target for companies like Monsanto who probably have already replaced traditional farming with their GMO poison-laced garbage food substitutes.

It did fail in it's secondary goal of destabilizing the Putin regime.
He's proven himself a leader of extraordinary ability time and again.

Eta: No doubt the CIA viewed the Ukrainian crisis as an easy way to sneak agents in to Russia as masses of people rushed to get themselves out of the war zones.
edit on 16-7-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Interesting. I await further developments as I'm adverse to using 4chan. Content and verification are equally important however.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Quick question are we allowed to post the contents of any leaked email in here?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: Byrd

your reading comprehension ok?

there is no telling who received the hacked emails that the hacker sent to multiple places.

they know who sent and received the emails.

and they are available online

we now know they come from russia, but who could have benefitted and who met with russians?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Will be interesting to see the names as they leak out... and the specific content of the emails. It appears that the MSM are involved in discussing tactics with Russians...

Veselnitskaya message in Facebook to Michael Weiss from CNN,
Investigative Reporter, that he sent on to forward:

"Dear Michael, I want to thank you for the advertising you gave me...."

No kidding, I just read that!

edit on 16-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: Reverbs

Interesting. I await further developments as I'm adverse to using 4chan. Content and verification are equally important however.

and there he is perfect enemy.. poster above. he posted on ATS about this yesterday.

tge article is just using what was found on 4chan.
im also averse to even going over there, so im just waiting on the more intrepid voyagers to come back with the goods.

im not saying i didnt see any very interesting emails. just yiu know didnt diwnload anything.
edit on 16-7-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If this turns out to be the case, then we might see the Russian-themed media drop their current programming like a cup of hot borsht.

In a way, I'll be sad. It's been entertaining listening to Jessie Waters and Juan Williams go at it over the Russia story all week. Several times, I thought one was going to beat the other down. They were hot under the collar. Considering I'd heard from a couple places that Jessie was liberal, I am sort of surprised, but maybe he's changed his stance over the years of covering the insanity, or maybe his brand of liberalism is more classical than prog.
edit on 16-7-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
That explains all the out-of-control-foaming-at-the-mouth-hyperbolic antics we have been witnessing from left-wing media and particular Dem-wits. They are in their death throes. Their agenda is not and never was The American People's agenda.

It's all going to come out, in spite of the antics. That's part of why we hired Donald Trump. Draining the swamp is a very nasty and complicated process, and vicious gators are hiding just waiting for the right time to attack.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Anatoli Samochornov (Translator) is FBI. Confirmed. This leads again credence to the theory that the meeting with Donald Junior was a set up.

archives.fbi.gov...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
That explains all the out-of-control-foaming-at-the-mouth-hyperbolic antics we have been witnessing from left-wing media and particular Dem-wits. They are in their death throes. Their agenda is not and never was The American People's agenda.

It's all going to come out, in spite of the antics. That's part of why we hired Donald Trump. Draining the swamp is a very nasty and complicated process, and vicious gators are hiding just waiting for the right time to attack.

Well certain people can only pray to god that Hillary is not gonna reading these emails. They really hate her.

edit on 16-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join