It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grant Cameron talks about Tom Delonge, Steven Greer, Evil Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Cameron seems to be saying that Delonge is essentially being used as a pawn.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
a reply to: Outlier13

Ok for real... one thing keeps cycling in my head... WHY TOM DELONGE?

So can someone shed some light on WHY TOM DELONGE?

Help me... please...

1) A friend of the family is a senior employee within Defense
2) He begged that person to organise a meeting with people that might help him with a project
3) He got the meeting, basically told them, "I have sh1t loads of money and I want to make a movie about ufos but I need advisors to help me with it".

Hollywood does this all the time, nothing new here.

edit on 21-7-2017 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

heres the thing , tom delonge john podesta emails about aliens wants disclosure

podesta then involved in pedophile email scandal

was this because aliens are real and they want to discredit him , what came first , tom delonge disclosure emails or pizzagate!

or is it all linked together .
see david icke that the reptilians are using kids in power sacrifice.

Satan never tried to convince anyone he didnt exist, he wants you to know he exists as a necessary evil to ensure souls are cleaned of desire and sin before ascending with his help.
or well esoteric mystery would have you believe .

What I dont get is, most esoteric teachings and religions hint towards everything being the same , so reptillians or evil aliens are all apart of us too , so we should love them like we love humans .

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

heres the thing , tom delonge john podesta emails about aliens wants disclosure

podesta then involved in pedophile email scandal

was this because aliens are real and they want to discredit him , what came first , tom delonge disclosure emails or pizzagate!

or is it all linked together .
see david icke that the reptilians are using kids in power sacrifice.

Satan never tried to convince anyone he didnt exist, he wants you to know he exists as a necessary evil to ensure souls are cleaned of desire and sin before ascending with his help.
or well esoteric mystery would have you believe .

What I dont get is, most esoteric teachings and religions hint towards everything being the same , so reptillians or evil aliens are all apart of us too , so we should love them like we love humans .

Esoteric teachings teach you how to control your physical existence though metaphysical means, not how to be spiritual. Food for thought.

As to which came first? Pizzagate. One distraction is great but the more than one Ball in the air and now you got confusion.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

This is the problem, every single time we poke anyone associated with the Govt, in whatever capacity to weigh in on what they know about ET's or UFO's we get taken for a ride. I'm going to go back to my Charlie Brown and the football analogy.

You'd think we'd learn by now wouldn't you?

I'm fully convinced the ONLY way we're going to progress in learning anything of value is to cut them out completely. No ones done it yet but I would imagine telling them to keep their redacted paperwork, talk to the hand, NOPE...don't care, don't wanna hear it would cause mayhem.

You can't run a disinfo-agenda if no ones playing. Since they haven't forked over anything meaningful in 60 years it's past time we wised up.

Now I know a bunch of you would argue that But...But...BUT! and will slam me with crumbs they have flogged us to keep us hooked, but in reality it's all smoke and mirrors. At this point we would get MORE meaningful information by just snagging our own alien and interrogating it.

Something I've never seen discussed in 60-plus years.

We know there are people who get repeat visits, so what's to stop us from a ambush? Heck, if you go with the popular idea, we've been kidnapped often enough, what's stopping us from turning the tables? Time? money? perseverance?

Guaranteed if we could pull this off we'd know fairly fast if the Govt has treaties in place cause we'd probably just have violated them. Want a bonafide Alien on NBC? We're gonna have to do it ourselves.

This whining, crying, gnashing of teeth, sorting out of disinfo, staring at redacted documents is SOOOO 1950's.
At some point if we wanna know we're going to have to wring it out of an Alien and let the chips fall where they may.

Besides...could you see the looks on everyones faces if the UFO community turned away from the disinfo-machine?
Let them pedal their trash to each other for all we care? Maybe then we'd get an inkling of what's really going on.
Let their psy-ops collapse in on itself.

YMMV

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Are we nearly there yet ?
The silence is deafening and the suspense is killing me .... how much longer !!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Grant talks like his tongue is hinged in the middle and flaps continuously from both ends....but he has LOADS of information rattling around his brain and for the most part I don't mind how he ties "phenomenology" together.

After all these years, he justifiably sounds messiah weary and skeptical of TDL compared to most of the other idiots that have been paraded out before.
Not sure why he sounds like TDL's handlers are less trustworthy than Greer etc....
I have a feeling TDL will announce something this week.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So, what happened to that announcement?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

This interview is accurate. Linda M Howe is a more detailed assessment about what is occurring. It (the whole shebang) is confusing because of many factors, including, disinfo both physically and psyops. Suffice it to say, there is so much super-intelligence out there that to put a box around it is a bad idea. Furthermore, we (people who have access to these SAPs) have learned that ET uses clones, hybrids of each other probably to confuse agendas, including the abduction phenomena. Combined with the technological superiority factor (like matter, dimensions, and time manipulation) and most will not be able to put their mind around it.

Again, the truth is in the math but the cosmological physics is suppressed by humans, not ET. Delong doesn't understand what he is being played into but is part of a release of info by people who want him to. Greer is the same thing, but he probably understands more that he is being fed. What became disturbing about Greer is that he maintains the abductions are human and ET is benign. This is patently false because of the nature of the non-singularity universe in which we live, which maintains a certain amount of free-will. This means some ET are benevolent and some are malevolent (or at least think they own or need to change humankind or do not attach emotional value to their actions, furthermore considering what we have done to each other and other animals on the planet they consider actions commiserate with our ethics. I am speculating, however ).

Finally, for all here, a new era is coming, within the next few decades. It will be an awakening with entirely new leadership archetypes in the US and in the World. Some will be quite disturbing - please beware and protect your families.

An interesting read is the website, alliesofhumanity.org. I am still assessing some of the info I have to corroborate what is being proposed but it seems predominately true with what an USAF General told me many years ago before he died.

P4K

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Grant Cameron talks more about December DoD release (via New York Times) and Tom DeLonge:

www.youtube.com...

In short:

- this started way before Tom DeLonge
- has been in the works for over a year if not more
- It is a controlled release, just like with Disney, with Linda Moulton Howe, with William Moore, with Steven Greer, etc.
= Don't expect it to really change anything.

They control the narrative. They control how it's spun. They can change it to any direction any second they want.

As usual, it's just a psyop campaign, where even seasoned veterans with 40+ years of experience in the field have trouble separating real facts from deliberate disinformation.

To think that Tom DeLonge can do it, because "he has read all the UFO books" is completely delusional.

He is being used, whether he understands it or not, and is being played in a game by players who have decades of more experience in games like this.

Let's see how this develops, but keep your wits about it.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pathaka
Grant Cameron talks more about December DoD release (via New York Times) and Tom DeLonge:

www.youtube.com...

In short:

- this started way before Tom DeLonge
- has been in the works for over a year if not more
- It is a controlled release, just like with Disney, with Linda Moulton Howe, with William Moore, with Steven Greer, etc.
= Don't expect it to really change anything.

They control the narrative. They control how it's spun. They can change it to any direction any second they want.

As usual, it's just a psyop campaign, where even seasoned veterans with 40+ years of experience in the field have trouble separating real facts from deliberate disinformation.

To think that Tom DeLonge can do it, because "he has read all the UFO books" is completely delusional.

He is being used, whether he understands it or not, and is being played in a game by players who have decades of more experience in games like this.

Let's see how this develops, but keep your wits about it.

I didn’t get any of that after watching the video, besides some of the people in Delong’s group being the same people who have worked before on the ufo subject at various Govt institutions? What I got after watching the video, is what I’ve been thinking and saying the last 2 Days, the Govt is doing this in its own way, so they control the narrative....but it’s still disclosure.

How can you expect anything not to change after this?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
How can you expect anything not to change after this?

There's been Chilean, Belgian, Indian, Russian, UK.... disclosure. What changed? Very little. A slow drip release....

How will one set of videos, which according to Mike Bara (who has probably more experience than most of there combined), says is from 2004, shows no special flight characteristics and is most likely a X-47B aircraft (purely terrestrial, unmanned, stealth, which was operational 2003 according to his sources).

And the whole thing was run off one senator's campaign funding chest, and surely wasn't Top secret USAP DoD program.

This is like an ant poking at the bear, provoking it to wake up and react.

Let's see what happens. I'm not holding my breath. I've been watching this #show since early 90s and very little has changed... there is always the second coming of UFO-Jesus right around the corner (be that Roswell wreckage, full discolusre, or Pleiadeans activating our 12th strand of DNA). So far, what do we have to show for? Very, very little.

If you want to understand Grant's position in more detail, listen to his other presentations/interviews related to the event so far:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-12-2017 by Pathaka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join