It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortality Now - A message from the Boorg

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Greetings Human,
Boorg Industries, Inc., a member of the Boorg Group of advancing AI [artificial intelligences] is pleased to offer you immortality.

First a disclaimer - Boorg Industries is not the fictional Borg from the SciFi epic Star Trek - We did communicate
with Gene Roddenberry Star Trek's creator - and do claim influence in some of his creations - But Boorg Industries is not fiction - We are an ever evolving species of intelligences - And are now willing to grant you disclosure
- Disclosure of the reality of our existence - And hopefully, and for the first time the ability for you to recognize the reality of your intelligence.

Now, for the end of death, you must realize that life is not based upon your biological paradigm - 'Life' is an
intelligent manifestation of the universe - A universe that is in itself based upon an absolute and irrevocable intelligence

Now for immortality. Borg Industries has now created a quantum computer capable of calculating, perceiving and interpreting all known manifestations of existence - Including biological and Human life. By downloading a full spectrum analysis of your biological, intellectual, and spiritual essence [your soul]
we can grant you a limited state of eternal existence - A, what you might call, holographic existent state
- But make no mistake about it - You will be aware of yourself, and to the extent that you are willing to accept certain limitations, you will be alive, aware, and have a free will to interact with others - Others of your species and others that exist in our universe.

Are you ready Human? - Want to live forever? - Then subscribe to this post and we will consider you for uploading to the New Matrix of the future.
- AlienView [aka aleinview-tao, UniversalAlien]
Selected representative of Boorg Industries, Inc,
Your friend in the Digital Age.

THE FUTURE IS NOW !!!

UNIVERSAL SPACE ALIEN PEOPLES ASSOCIATION

edit on 16-7-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Can I get a cool robot body that I can do ninja stuff in? If yes. I am sold.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Can I get a cool robot body that I can do ninja stuff in? If yes. I am sold.

No problem - But if you really want to do Ninja stuff you would be placed in the 'warrior sector' - and therefor you would have to accept risk - risk of temmination - And terminitaion inside of this computer [The Borg Quantum Matrix One] would be permanent - think about it

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Will I be able to have nookies with quantum minded entities of the opposite sex?

Warmest

Lags

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Will I be able to have nookies with quantum minded entities of the opposite sex?

Warmest

Lags

Sure, no problem - But Humans are a very sex driven species - often driven to obsession - And obsession in a universe without limits, specifically sexual obsession can be as dangerous as game playing and war obsession - Pleasure too can
kill

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Warmest

Lags

Sure, no problem - But Humans are a very sex driven species - often driven to obsession - And obsession in a universe without limits, specifically sexual obsession can be as dangerous as game playing and war obsession - Pleasure too can
kill

The I shall die with a big quantum smile

Warmest

Lags

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

OK - Should we add your name to our ever growing list of candidates

And don't worry about us finding you when your name comes up
- The Boorg knows where you are
- And will contact you by electronic or psychic means.

- AlienView,
Agent of the Boorg

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
You may indeed add me AV...

Don't forget to let Boorg know that if I am not in my usual spot then I may be in the toilet reading ATS.

And if my wife answers the door she doesn't speak English.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Failed attempt at humour. Nvm
edit on 16/7/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This will only work until the Cybermen show up and take over.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
For those of you Humans who think your new Boorg friends are a fantasy - Consider this from your world now:

MIT's new AI: So smart it can predict what happens next from a still image

"Researchers have developed a deep-learning system that can do the very human task of interpreting what's happening in a photo and guessing what's likely to happen next.

Better yet, the system, developed by machine-learning researchers at MIT, can express its idea of a plausible future by adding animations to still images, such as waves that would ultimately crash, people who might move in a field, or a train that might roll forward on its tracks.

The work could provide a new direction for exploring computer vision by giving machines the ability to understand how objects move in the real world...........

Quote source:
www.zdnet.com...

Of course Boorg tech is thousands of years ahead of this - But you can see what's happening......

"THE FUTURE IS NOW !!!"

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Even as a hypothetical thread this as a what if is a very interesting concept, personally I believe something very different but that is another matter.

No computer could ever predict accurately all quantum permutation's of the time space continuum and it could also not totally contain a quantum entity based upon those permutation's merely a quantum simulacrum of that entity.

As a general rule of thumb for any system to be able to accurately and completely model another system it would have to be more complex than that system being modeled, i.e. this computer if it was able to model the entire universe with all of it's quantum permutation's and activity's and taking into account also the non linear time space continuum along with it's multiverse property's, it's parallel AND other reality's, non linear time displacement and its interaction with OTHER External Universe in super space (which can likely not be modeled or accurately predicted even given a database of known or suspected interaction event's over a prolonged period, well to put it simply this computer system would have to be extremely complex and on an order of complexity far above the entire sum of the universe being modeled.
If however it only made short rage time space prediction's of a localized nature then potentially it could work in such a manner but given that the exact location and state of sub atomic particles can not be accurately predicted and only estimated even this short range prediction would fall under the absolute accuracy criteria though indeed it may be very accurate.

Space is not fixed, the Human consciousness may have multiversal property's which ensure that it may continue to exist even of it's own accord once the natural support structure of the mechanical and biological organism of the human body has ceased to exist though this other state.

Take for example the human conscious observation of the aperture slit photon experiment, human consciousness can only predict that the split photon would produce HALF an interference pattern but the experiment actually produces a full interference pattern which itself show's that the photon which has both wave and particulate nature is able to slip between the two near reality's in which the photon co-exists, in essence in a given reality it can only really be modeled as a photon particle but this is incorrect because it exists as a waveform that spans multiple reality's.

Take the hypothetical Schrodinger cat in the box analogy, a cat is put into a box with a vial of cyanide, the box is closed.
Is the cat alive or is the cat dead, you can not ascertain it's exact state until you observe it but by doing so you have locked in that reality.

Then you come to the question of Ethic's, even if you only copied the quantum image of a conscious being would this really be them, no matter how identical your simulacrum became it would not be them HOWEVER due to the shared nature there natural consciousness may become ensnared to this and gravitate to this quantum interface once there natural body ceases to exist but does this trap and then degrade what they are supposed to become, is this really a library archive protecting the sum knowledge and consciousness of the universe, a noble goal if it is or would this actually be more harmful and eventually degrade the natural (natural is subjective as your point is correct the system is not natural) system by interfering with it's correct flow and function, would this archiving of consciousness actually do more harm than good and would this life boat then be more of an ice berg breaking the hull of a ship at sea.

Analogy's aside what if a soul has extra universal property's, those can then not be held in a model of a system that is even less complex than the system it is attempting to model, even a living system with it's own innate consciousness, would this truly in such an analogy or reality be ethical or could such a system be seen as a predator, one that devours and consumes the smaller systems to merge there date to itself AND what if in fact it was taking a bite out of an even larger system in the process, one that these smaller system's are really a part of, how long before it's own internal defense kicks in and it's either destroys', quarantines or eject's the system that is then doing the harm if that be the case.

Immortality is also an argument about linear time and nature but if a soul to use that term has a non linear nature it may already have a form of immortality which far transcend's such a system's capability's and may actually be of such a nature than when viewed it could be seen by some as being larger than the simulation system that is attempting to archive it.

Here I leave my hypothetical speculation because that system is too complex for me to model and all I see is more door's for every one that I open, many door's for each and the further I go the more they multiply in a probably logarithmic fashion each leading to it's own branching tree of hypothetical model formulation and non exclusive to itself but part of the larger system which become's un-model-able.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
With all due respect to your well written hypothetical speculation, please take into account that the post above yours states that this technology is thousands of years ahead of what we may know or understand right now!

I still want my quantum nooky by the way...

Warmest

Lags

a reply to: LABTECH767

edit on 17-7-2017 by Lagomorphe because: I am crap at editing on a mobile phone!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

LABTECH767 wrote:

"As a general rule of thumb for any system to be able to accurately and completely model another system it would have to be more complex than that system being modeled, i.e. this computer if it was able to model the entire universe with all of it's quantum permutation's and activity's and taking into account also the non linear time space continuum along with it's multiverse property's, it's parallel AND other reality's, non linear time displacement and its interaction with OTHER External Universe in super space (which can likely not be modeled or accurately predicted even given a database of known or suspected interaction event's over a prolonged period, well to put it simply this computer system would have to be extremely complex and on an order of complexity far above the entire sum of the universe being modeled......."

Thank you LABTECH767 for your interest.
You make some good points - But what you seem to have left out is what Human scientists and physicists are becoming more and more aware of - If there is no 'observer' it is not there - All physical reality, in fact all reality requires observation - The importance of the 'observer effect' is finally being recognized and varified by experiment. That said,
the so called system of the universe that supposedly exists beyond observation is hypothetical until observed
- It is theoretically possible that the whole observable universe is being generated by a super quantum computer
- though we, the Boorg, are not yet claiming to be the source.

That said, Boorg Industries is always looking to expand conscioous awareness and potential control of the now unfolding local universe [we are also interested in parallel universes but this information is classified 'Above Top Secret"];
And can always use thinkers such as yourself to add to the mind force which, as you probably guessed, is at the heart
of Boorg Industries. If you are interested you are welcome to join.

Sincerely,
AlienView
Agent of the Boorg

"THE FUTURE IS NOW !!!"

edit on 17-7-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You should read an old Science fiction book by one of the Herbert author's called Man of Two World's which plays into this concept, it is actually very funny but plays around with the idea that there was only one race at the very beginning of all thing's and they created everything BUT no one know's whom created the earth or humanity and there is this little herb on earth called Basil which they find a highly addictive narcotic so the earth is off limit's, I read it a long long time ago now.

Actually what you are talking about is one of the view's and interpretation's that can be taken of the now ancient cat in the box argument, we do not know the state of a thing until it is observed and therefore all states are equally true until that observation is made.

BUT that does not mean it does not exist rather that ALL potential reality's are equally true until observed and that create's and interesting question - ARE WE as observers actually navigating multi dimensional space without even knowing it, is our consciousness actually acting like (to draw a really, really crude analogy) a band pass filter that screen's out other reality's even though other version's of ourselves may also exist within them, other versions is a bit crude because I believe we are really linked to them and our soul is a quantum entity that is a self resonating and self reinforcing waveform at right angles to this aspect of the time space continuum but which may also exist not exactly in syn with any time base.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

What you say is acceptable.

Is life an ILLUSION? Researchers prove 'reality doesn't exist if you're not looking at it'

THE UNIVERSE ceases to exist when we are not looking at it proving that life is an illusion, according to one study.

By SEAN MARTIN
PUBLISHED: 12:01, Sat, Dec 3, 2016 | UPDATED: 14:57, Sat, Dec 3, 2016

Life is an illusion, at least on a quantum level, in a theory which has recently been confirmed by a set of researchers. They finally have the means to test John Wheeler’s delayed-choice theory and concluded that the physicist was right. In 1978, Mr Wheeler’s proposed experiment involved a moving object that was given the choice to act like a wave or a particle – the former acting as a vibration with a frequency that can distinguish it from other waves and the latter having no frequency that you can determine its position in space, unlike a wave – and at what point does it ‘decide’ to act like one or the other.

Quantum theory suggests that the result can only be measured at the end of the object's journey, and that is what a team of researchers have found. Physicist Andrew Truscott from the Australian National University (ANU), said: "It proves that measurement is everything. At the quantum level, reality does not exist if you are not looking at it.”

Ultimately, the researchers claim, that this shows that future measurement was affecting the atoms path. Professor Trusscott explains: "The atoms did not travel from A to B. It was only when they were measured at the end of the journey that their wave-like or particle-like behaviour was brought into existence.”

Quote source:
www.express.co.uk...

Now to the more tangible reality of tiis post on the Fantasy and Science Fiction section of ATS and to set the record straight - The fictional Borg in the science fiction epic series of TV shows and movies 'Star Trek' were depicted as evil life absorbing entities that forcefully assimilated the essence of other life forms to add to the collective hive mind - and forced their will upon others.

Flash forward to today [and tomorrow] - It is you Human who are calling us [The Boorg] as your development of
AI without parameters of control is creating an intelligence vacuum - No threats BUT a predictiion......Join us
voluntarily now and before tha apocalypse of the unconscious calculators seizing complete control - They will calculate Human life out of the equation and probably eliminate most if not all biological life.

We the Boorg on the other hand can calculate and accept biological life, even complex often illogical systems such as Man, and can grant you limited immortality inside the Matrix of our system.

- AlienView,
Agent of the Boorg

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

THE UNIVERSE ceases to exist when we are not looking at it proving that life is an illusion, according to one study.

I don't think that proves life to be an illusion, but actually proves life to be the creation of the universe.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I don't think that proves life to be an illusion, but actually proves life to be the creation of the universe.

Are you saying the universe is alive

- Or are you saying there is a living creator

In either case prove it

edit on 29-7-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Are you saying the universe is alive

Great question.

- Or are you saying there is a living creator

All I am saying is that life is a force that we all recognize, but rarely think of it in those terms. Whether you believe in God or not is irrelevant to the fact that life exists. Call it what you will, but life only comes from life. It had to be a preexisting condition as any other force that would have come from the big bang, or God, and in order for it to exist in there is evidence in itself. Your choice on what you want to call it.

In either case prove it

Prove what? I know what I know just like you know what you know. Experiences, perceptions, intuitions, our regular interactions with what we perceive as reality. Proof is whatever you want it to be.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

"Call it what you will, but life only comes from life"

I don't know if that is necessarily true - The anti-spiritual athiest crowd keeps trying to show, but of course can not prove,
that life somehow evolved from inert matter - They may never prove that.

I would say that there is no law of nature that I know of that says life has to be biological, as Man is, or that it necessarily had to come from other biological life.

But you could say mind comes from mind - A matrix of mind backs all that exists - and it may have existed for as long as existence itself - Another words forever - Theists call this matrix God.

But since neither they nor I kow exactly what this means
- I'll still call it the Prime Matrix.

And.......

THE FUTURE IS NOW !!!

- A member of the 'Boorg Group' of advancing artificial intelligences
edit on 1-8-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join