It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Deluxe Creates a Viral Alex Jones Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This was bound to end up here.

The video below contains a hilarious mishmash of video and overdubs, highlighting some of Alex's most "defining" moments. I admire his ability to take a joke and agree that his notoriety will only increase after each desperate attempt to slander or paint him as irredeemably hopeless.

I'm also not here to discuss whether you like Alex Jones or not, but feel free to tell everyone how you feel. I believe that information should be obtained from as many different and conflicting sources as your time allows so, to me, Alex offers a unique perspective that I subject myself to at my leisure. I personally find him amusing when he is ranting and raving, while others are turned off altogether.

Anyway, the video gave me a good laugh.

edit on 15-7-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Haha, that was nice. I actually love the song.

I think I will put it in my playlist.
I thought it was really funny and well done.

Loved the "Jones goes Putin" look.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Lol, different

liked it!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Not even sure what that was ...

I like the ones PlaceBoing does too. They're just remixes, but they make me chuckle.

Now ... will the site eat this reply? Let's find out ...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I must admit that I do look forward to Jones's response, he is absolutely right, this is going viral and inevitably those who have never heard of him will be forced to take a look.

Given that he is going to attempt to source his points, this could get very interesting and send a few people down a rabbit hole they did not expect.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Yep - I can't see anyone topping that. For you and me this is 'meh' information - nothing new, it's Jones 101 in a brilliant new mashup. BUT, for anyone around the planet that does not know Alex Jones, they are about to get their intro to him, some may even venture further and research some of his claims.

...and that's where it gets interesting - very interesting.

At one stage many years ago I used to listen to him, but in a short period found that he is too retard to get his message across without looking like, and being, a tool. he's a drama-queen if ever there was one, but not everything he discusses is from fantasy land.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

He's like Bill Maher. He occasionally has a good point but the rest of the time his manner turns me off. Plus, I've delved into the comments section at InfoWars, and a more wretched hive of scum and villainy can scarce be found.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I didn't know who Alex Jones was, and blimey, what an intro

top topics

join