It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump colluded with Russia why did the Obama administration allow him to get elected?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Since people ignore this topic because they have no idea how to answer this question i guess this warranted its own thread. The russian narrative is spun that Trump and his campaign staff colluded with Russia to win the election but this whole theory has one vital flaw. The Obama adminstration stated that they investigated Trump and his staff since 2015 and they had ample evidence of criminal activities. So far so good for them because they could prevent Trump from becoming president at any moment and even force him to quietly exit the race. Well that never happened. I wonder why.

Now comes the fun part. Why the hell was the Obama administration doing nothing when it was clear that Trump could win the presidency and they had all the evidence they needed that he is working for the russians? The FBI did nothing. The CIA did nothing. The NSA and all the other alphabet agencies did nothing. The senate and the IC did nothing. So let me get this straight. The former government of the USA was willing to commit high treason because they just watched a foreign agent get elected and become president of the united states. How do you americans justify their behavior? People on this site are convinced Trump is going to be impeached and he colluded with Russia just because your government told you that he is. The same government that couldn't be bothered to charge him with all his criminal activities when he was still a normal american citizen but suddenly decided wait now that he is president we should go after him. Do you see how the whole russian narrative falls apart right before your eyes when even your own former government was pretty okay with getting a traitor taking the presidential office.

This is the only question you should ask yourself. Why was nobody preventing Trump from getting elected in the first place? Even if Hillary had won the fact would still remain that the Obama adminstration would still have watched and stood idly by if Trump had won. So how does that make any sense to you?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

This is the only question you should ask yourself. Why was nobody preventing Trump from getting elected in the first place? Even if Hillary had won the fact would still remain that the Obama adminstration would still have watched and stood idly by if Trump had won. So how does that make any sense to you?

Careful now, the logic you are imploring people to use may cause cognitive dissonance to kick in. These days critical thinking results in being triggered!

This thread should be fun to watch!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Why was nobody preventing Trump from getting elected in the first place?

Probably because there was never any intentions in preventing him from becoming POTUS.

I'll be honest, I thought Hillary was "picked," to win. But many, many, many folks were not being conned by another Clinton so plan B was implemented.

Create the illusion of a "Washington outsider," someone who is "anti-establishment," to reinvigorate the hopes of millions of Americans in a dead and corrupt political system.

I could be wrong, have no problem admitting like that unlike others who pass their subjective opinions off as objective facts.

But I just find it all too convenient personally.

This used to be a conspiracy board...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Blame it on the bossa nova

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Blame it on the bossa nova

So anything useful to add? It's a very simple question after all.

edit on 15-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Because fairytales are not enough evidence.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Following your logic you just confirmed that Trump is here to stay and the impeachment will never happen. Interesting but it doesn't explain the pure hatred people seem to have for him.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I don't know what else Obama could have done, short of declaring the Russian DNC hack/stealing campaign info and the subsequent WikiLeaks drops, an act of war and asking Congress to declare war on Russia. That would have flown like a marble floats.

edit on 15-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Here, Obama explains this himself that Trump should just stop whining about stupid election interference conspiracies.......

Published on Oct 18, 2016
President Obama just put Donald Trump in his place. After weeks of Donald Trump telling supporters the American presidential election process is rigged (it isn't), President Obama says the Republican nominee for President of the United States should "stop whining" and focus on getting votes.

^^That's a very awkward video for CNN & the tards to reconcile these days - very awkward.

edit on 15/7/2017 by Sublimecraft because: fixed vid

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I have long maintained the same and he could very easily be plan B, at least during the run up to the election I thought so.

What has causef me to think differently, is him ending the TPP, going against the Paris Accord, and working with Russia in Syria, I do not want to forget about the declaration of war against child/human trafficking. ( I am aware of Trump being in Epsteins black book)

Granted those could all be chess moves that could be there to throw people like me off, but I have come around to the idea that there is a split in the intelligence/military, the black budget drug dealing/organ/human traffickers and those standing against them.

It is possible that Trump was put up by the benevolent aspect of our intelligence/military, as bat**** crazy as that sounds. Steve Pieczenik said as much a week before the election and I thought he was full of it, now I am not so sure.
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amSaturday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I would have thought it was obvious - they tried to set up Trump, the spied on him illegally, they dug for dirt, but in the end they couldn't find anything that could stop him, so instead they are relegated to trying to take him down with innuendo and smearing, whilst having zero evidence of any crime.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Why was nobody preventing Trump from getting elected in the first place?

Probably because there was never any intentions in preventing him from becoming POTUS.

I'll be honest, I thought Hillary was "picked," to win. But many, many, many folks were not being conned by another Clinton so plan B was implemented.

Create the illusion of a "Washington outsider," someone who is "anti-establishment," to reinvigorate the hopes of millions of Americans in a dead and corrupt political system.

I could be wrong, have no problem admitting like that unlike others who pass their subjective opinions off as objective facts.

But I just find it all too convenient personally.

This used to be a conspiracy board...

I agree, I wrote a thread about it before he got elected.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Civil war I think.
No way would have the trump supporters let it lie if BOB stopped the election.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Following your logic you just confirmed that Trump is here to stay and the impeachment will never happen. Interesting but it doesn't explain the pure hatred people seem to have for him.

Ask Silly, she has the vicious hatred for Trump.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
No one would have believed him and it would not have mattered anyway. Nothing was going to sway the rural county voters for anyone else but Trump. They really believed in their religious and opiate hazed minds, he would rescue them.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's a shame that you can't see the difference between Trump telling his supporters that their votes won't count because the system is rigged, AND a foreign government pulling a WaterGate caper and robbing/copying DNC files, strategies, emails, etc., then publishing questionable information that they found, in order to sway public perception for the candidate that promises to pay them back through political favors.

edit on 15-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I think most rational and intelligent people have also shared that at some point, even I leave that possibility hanging at the back somewhere. But as I always say, regardless if we are right or not about Trump, what is there really to lose? If we are wrong about him, we lose regardless, and if we are right about him, the risk (which is literally your pride and ego) is definitely worth the reward.

Again, I've asked this question so many times without ever getting an answer - what is there to lose by having hope in Trump?

edit on 15-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's a shame that you can't see the difference between Trump telling his supporters that their votes won't count because the system is rigged, AND a foreign government pulling a WaterGate caper and robbing/copying DNC files, strategies, emails, etc., then publishing questionable information that they found, in order to sway public perception for the candidate that promises to pay them back through political favors.

Fake news - please post the political favours that were promised with links to proof. There is also no evidence that the Russian govt hacked the DNC.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

That isnt how American Government works. I dont think any standing President can or cannot "permit" an incoming candidate. It doesnt work like that.

The continuous-government itself can take steps...but not an outgoing President...or his cabinet. As in why did he allow him to be elected...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Trump travelled on Epstein's plane once. I don't know anything more than that. Is Trump paedophile? Possibly but I don't think so. I know he was friends with Geoffrey but we can't assume guilt by association.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join