It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Brigette Macron

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: veracity

It's typical of him to place value on a woman based on her physical appearance. It's what he does all the time. Instead of saying something like "I hear you are doing great work with organizing more city parks", or "so you have a degree in ...(whatever)" , he focuses on the looks. He doesn't do that with men.

So this is why he hires women to run certain programs. They look good ?

And how do you know he doesn't slap the odd guy on the back and say "
Man.. you're in great shape for your age"? I could easily see him doing that.

edit on 15-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Now your bias is really showing for spewing that hyperbolic nonsense.

I bet you believed that Melania was an abused trophy wife too?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

It's typical of him to place value on a woman based on her physical appearance. It's what he does all the time. Instead of saying something like "I hear you are doing great work with organizing more city parks", or "so you have a degree in ...(whatever)" , he focuses on the looks. He doesn't do that with men.

He sees woman as trophies and accessories for men. It was also very telling that he hosted the MIss Universe contest where he sexually harassed the women and impulsively kissed them on the lips.

www.newsweek.com...

and when trump was being accused of sexual assault he said "look at her, i dont think so"

www.theguardian.com...

He was being respectful and it appears she appreciated the compliment.

People like you are deranged who think he's walking around everyday like a perverted lecher. That's Bill Clinton.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Now your bias is really showing for spewing that hyperbolic nonsense.

I bet you believed that Melania was an abused trophy wife too?

Youre allowed to have your opinion.

I believe Melania was a gold digger, maybe not so much anymore. I dont think she is abused but I do think that she wants to be as far from him as possible.

I like Meliania

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

You got any clips of him telling a man he just met that he's in great shape and is handsome?

I didn't think so.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Thank god he didn't grab her by the crocodile dundee - he probably just said that to make her feel better & less intimidated standing next to Melania, who is indeed in fantastic shape.

Just joking, I can't help myself when it's a thread about Trump interacting with the womenz.

LOL - her body language certainly appeared to have the 'get the # away from me' factor when she stepped backwards & grabbed Melania by the.......arm.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You got any clips of him telling a man he just met that he's in great shape and is handsome?

I didn't think so.

Do you have proof he doesn't hire women based on brains ?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: veracity

He sees woman as trophies and accessories for men. It was also very telling that he hosted the MIss Universe contest where he sexually harassed the women and impulsively kissed them on the lips.

www.newsweek.com...

and when trump was being accused of sexual assault he said "look at her, i dont think so"

www.theguardian.com...

He was being respectful and it appears she appreciated the compliment.

People like you are deranged who think he's walking around everyday like a perverted lecher. That's Bill Clinton.

No, thats him, and it comes right from the horses mouth.

Please, i wish my president had more class, i would love to speculate that its all the media making him look this way, but he does it and says it himself.

Like I said before, i believe it takes someone with class to notice lack of class in people...drumpf doesnt have class and therefore believes he is doing nothing wrong.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

It appeared to me that she was uncomfortable, when she grabbed Melania and stepped back.

Like the Irish reporter admitted to being uncomfortable when he called her to his desk to talk about her pretty smile while he was on the phone with some government official. Creepy.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Thank god he didn't grab her by the crocodile dundee - he probably just said that to make her feel better & less intimidated standing next to Melania, who is indeed in fantastic shape.

Just joking, I can't help myself when it's a thread about Trump interacting with the womenz.

LOL - her body language certainly appeared to have the 'get the # away from me' factor when she stepped backwards & grabbed Melania by the.......arm.

im sure he thought he was being very nice & charming. It IS nice to complement someone, but he just doesnt know the non-creepy (so to say) way to do it. He cannot help himself in front of beautiful women.

Its funny and sad to watch.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

I didn't think so.

Do you have proof he doesn't hire women based on brains ?

I have proof that he tells another man's wife he likes her body upon first meeting her. I have proof he called a female reporter to his desk to talk about her smile while he was on the phone with a government official.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I guess you would have been creeped out by Bill and JFK as well, based on those accusations.

They were both much worse than Trump !
Obama was also one to give women compliments, but he did it classy 🙄... so its all good.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
As much as I would love to hate on Trump on this one I think it comes down to how one personally interprets stuff like this.

If I was sitting with my girl and some other guy was touching her, even innocently, saying what great physical shape she was in I would find it uncomfortable and I know she would. I would regard it as being inappropriate and I think many others would.

However there are many who at the same time would just take it as the compliment I believe it is intended to be and leave it at that that and I think that this was Trumps way of trying to pay her a complement.

Now he probably could have went about complementing her in a different way and I don't think it was the most presidential way to go about it, but hey all presidents have their gaffs.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
He was being gallant by making the poor old dear feel like she still is attractive. Trump scores it with much younger and more beautiful women so Granny doesn't need to worry about getting her dusty and cobwebbed lady parts grabbed. She might appreciate a bIt of grabbing cause she probably doesn't get any from her "husband". I find it creepy that a "male" president would use a woman nearly twice his age to hide his shame over his own sexual preference.
edit on 15-7-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

For me, it's the handshakes overall. I've lost count of the videos of him shaking hands with people, pulling on them as if he is pulling them closer to him. Not letting go but rather jerking the others hand and arm up and down and to the side. And not letting go.

From what I saw in that video he did the same with these two. Held on and held on and wouldn't let go then pulled them into an awkward embrace. Did I really see that or is it just my imagination?

I don't know the deeper psychological explanations for actions such as those but they speak to me of his need to dominate. A normal handshake is a brief and formal affair. Hand shake and withdraw. Especially in formal occasions with people you have just met, people who you are not close to.

Power. To him, women are easy to control. Just complement to their vanity. Works every time. The thing about that pussy grabbing statement to me was not so much the pussy bit, but rather the more deeply set conviction that men of power can do whatever they want with women. That women are so enamored with men of power, of wealth, of celebrity that they are powerless to men like this and will basically just lay down for them. Granted, there are women like that but he seems to have taken it to the extreme of ALL women. That is why when a woman stands apart from him, against him, she must not be a woman but rather a ''name your derogative''.

But I don't think that Drumph hates women, he just wants to dominate them, just like he wants to dominate everyone he comes into contact with.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I don't know about JFK, but definitely would have been creeped out by Clinton. Never heard Obama say anything creepy about another woman's looks/body.

JFK was around during a different era when it was common for women to be valued only on their looks, and Clinton hasn't been president for a loooong time, so not sure what they have to do with Trump, who is the current "sexist-in-chief" right now.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Not a sexist post all.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm disappointed, I meant it to be.
a reply to: kaylaluv

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Well you win the prize. How proud your mother must be.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
She is at least as proud of me as she is of my sexist brother and father.
edit on 15-7-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join