It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was going on at the Washington Monument on 911?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I know it is still being said that there are many people that aren't even aware that three buildings came down on 911, the one referred to of course is building 7. Oddly enough as much as I have looked into this day I have found something I wasn't aware of and this refers to the Washington Monument.

Apparently something was going on there as well. Thanks once again too the BBC news which brought us the news of building 7 coming down before it actually did, they also seemed to have managed to capture on film a puff of smoke( for lack of better way to word it) emitting from the side of the Monument.

Neither video below were done by any sort of professional, but they do back each other up that it was in the BBC news early on in the day or around the same time they started reporting on the pentagon.

Video one shows the smoke better coming from the monument and video two is only a couple of frames, but it does show the same smoke and that it is the news from the BBC.

Video1:

Video 2: I can only manage to link to this one. LINK TO VIDEO 2

One other curious thing that goes along with this is that it does show up in the Wleaks pager reports from that day twice. One from this Kristina Miles who appears to be from or affiliated with Fema:

2001-09-11 10:21:33 Skytel [003914132] B ALPHA [email protected]||washington monument has been hit. -kristina

The link to see this can be FOUND HERE

The other person is an unknown, but basically repeated the same thing:

2001-09-11 10:19:18 Arch [0951878] B ALPHA Fred, "Red Alert". Capital and Washington Monument also aledgely hit. All govenment employees in Washington sent hom [sic]

Link to that can be FOUND HERE

Going by the times it seems the second person actually reported it first.

So, what was going on? Did something not go according to plan? Was the plane that went down in Penn. suppose to hit the monument? Did an explosive go off accidently or too early? I really have no idea. How many of you were aware of this?

BBC never really showed that footage again, but it is still out there it seems.

One other little curious thing I noticed while reading through the pager messages, was this little blurb from a news update. I'm guessing it was from a type of update sent to ones phone maybe? Not sure, but thought Id add it in for a little side note of curiosity

2001-09-11 10:21:11 Metrocall [1019887] 1 2400
**News Update**.*****Metrocall*****.>ATTACKS: A third airplane flew into one of the WTC towers; that tower has completely collapsed. There were two deliberate plane crashes into the twin towers earlier this morning. All of lower NYC is covered in smoke & debris. The FAA has grounded all US flights after terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon this morning. The West Wing of the White House was evacuated amid threats of terrorism. People were reported to be jumping out of the Twin Towers. Access to New York City, via tunnels and bridges, has been suspended. An explosion has occured on Capitol Hill & the State Dept. is on fire. Trading on Wall Street is delayed....*******************.(c)2001 DATACAST 

Now the above snippet I can write off as confusion from the day perhaps, but interesting that it was a news update.

So what say you my fellow members? I'm guessing this has been covered here at some point. The 911 forum is so vast, but in case other new members aren't aware of this anymore than I was, well here we are. If you are aware of a good thread about it, Id love to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Swamp gas?

Interesting find indeed, wonder what it is?

S&F

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

The reddit thread this is from has a suggestion (read: statement) that it's smoke from a sacrifice being offered inside the monument.

And some other guy says he totally saw fire at the monument but literally everybody else he's ever asked about it has no recollection of fire.

Finally there's the suggestion that BBC accidentally aired "pre-edited" footage of the monument being impacted by the "plane/missile" that hit the Pentagon but was really supposed to have hit the monument.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

wow.. Ive never come across that in my travels..

lucky for me my brain entrainment hypnosis of is this a dream?? watching live as the second plane hit.. luckily something on the tv snapped me back to reality.

at one point someone pressed a button in studio in abc or cbs i think cbs and the twin towers as viewed from a circling chopper turned into gray rectangular prizms and without the spire.. most of the smoke was gone as well...
for 1 or 2 or 3 seconds im looking confused cant figure out why im seeing what im seeing... and then the "color" turns back on and the buildings have all their detail back and added smoke and such..
its almost as if i was watching live greenscreen or something...

its not even to mention that we heard on the radio a helicopter crashed at the pentagon..

ive firgotten how nutty this whole thing was..

the trick of course is to make the lie so huge you almost have to believe it... and then welcome to the last 16 years...

i never lost the plot i just dont like talking about it anymore..

never thiugh did i see the washington monument part.

im thinking there were more targets in mind that did nit gdt blown up that day and who knows if they had hit the capitol building or some such bs they may have really taken over the country all in one go..

now there is a fight to be had.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Great thread.
The 9-11 topic in general seems
to have reached a new level of interest
as things are popping up daily
throughout the internet.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Very plausible theory in regards to the Monument & Shanksville plane. S&F

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
And the anthrax events following 911, all indicate something "other" than what we were told was going on inside America at the time.

The whole 911 business was an internal affair, with adversaries inside the USA.

The story was then "controlled" and the public "misdirected" to believe that the attacks came from outside the US, so that people wouldn't know the truth.

It appears that one part of the secret government was battling another part of the secret government, but since both sides are sworn to secrecy, they could not reveal the issue or the facts that led up to the open brawl.

The fact that G.B.Jr immediately squashed any investigation into 911, right after the event, showed that he knew more than he was telling, and just didn't want to waste government time, money and resources, setting up committees and investigating something that was already known to him and the "secret insiders."

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
i dont know what but something was up in that day

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Very good find..just wondering if maybe that was a rocket fired from the monument? I haven't seen the monument up close to see if there are any windows or holes in the wall (maybe secret holes?).

A sacrifice from within the monument is hard to believe. Too much smoke too quick? Nah.

But something was up that is for sure!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

All I know is when I climbed it years ago the only windows were at the top. Otherwise it is solid. I' have been wondering today if this was the beginning of its problems that they had to keep shutting it down lately. I know they blame it on the earthquake, but that could have just pushed the already damaged Monument along.

As much as that looks like a discharge that can be seen in some of the tower videos, forget the proper term, how did they correct the hole so fast. People too distracted to notice?
Head scratcher it is

edit on 7/15/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

As much as that looks like a discharge that can be seen in some of the tower videos, forget the proper term,

If you're thinking of the term 'squib', that's exactly what i thought as I watched it the first time. Upon further viewing, I can't say I can see it as anything else.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Smoke couldn't escape there from a sacrifice. It's solid brick. If that was some sort of explosion coming from the inside, it would have left damage. There should be images after the fact of damage to the side of the structure. More likely it was a celebratory bottle-rocket from some deep-state creep than an explosion coming from inside.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Hey it wasn't my suggestion, I just read it on the reddit thread the OP pulled this stuff from lol. Anybody who's ever actually been there would know it's solid stone aside from a few windows at the top and some doors at the bottom.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Didn't mean to pick on you. Your post seemed to be just throwing it out there. Just adding my two cents is all.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

No worries, didn't think you were. Just don't want an idea like that looking like it came from me lol

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
DallasGoldBug is a known scammer.
My guess is someone edited in the little white puff.
No big mystery.
I remember reports of the state department being bombed.
Another big fat nothing. Maybe it was supposed to happen but was abandoned mid exercise.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

...So, what was going on? Did something not go according to plan?
Was the plane that went down in Penn. suppose to hit the monument?
Did an explosive go off accidently or too early? I really have no idea. How many of you were aware of this?

I was only aware of the monument itself being a prime target with the WH intended only for secondary damage after the Washington Monument strike.

the jet that was crashed in PA was the one that was to 'decapitate' the monument then slam into the WH... I mentioned this often

What's not fresh in our memories is that 'chatter' heard during the 911 operation mentioned that the White Palace seemed a target... and I said that the Militants/Muslim Extremists & the terrorist handlers in support who were 'chattering' amongst themselves used the code-term White Phallus (referring to the Monument instead of 'Palace' referring to the WH)....

Who pressed the 'GO' button on the operation... it was not domestic Intel, nor shadow government globalists in the halls of liberty...it wasn't even the perp. leader Khalid Sheikh Mohammed ... I don't know if anyone knows for sure, maybe theres a clue in the September 2017 Sign-in-Virgo, the Wonder in the Heavens sign

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Mandela effect this didn't happen in the other place/timeline/?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

All I know is when I climbed it years ago the only windows were at the top. Otherwise it is solid. I' have been wondering today if this was the beginning of its problems that they had to keep shutting it down lately. I know they blame it on the earthquake, but that could have just pushed the already damaged Monument along.

As much as that looks like a discharge that can be seen in some of the tower videos, forget the proper term, how did they correct the hole so fast. People too distracted to notice?
Head scratcher it is

When I was there long ago in the early 90's the only entrance I saw was the elevator we went up in so we could not see the outer walls from inside. but looking at it from outside you see no windows but at the top.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Wow 2014 this article:

It was closed for repairs 2011

Unfortunately, nearly three years ago, a major earthquake (by east coast standards), followed almost immediately by a hurricane, significantly damaged the 130 year old structure closing its interior to public tours. Over the past three years I've watched and documented the process to first inspect (note the ant-like people repelling down the face of the monument).....then repair of the structure.

www.oldtownhome.com...
edit on 15-7-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join