It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUARDIAN ... HAVE LESS...HAVE MORE.. there is the answer ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This is an example of how we are brainwashed and this example comes from newsfeed of Guardian

Just a tad ago GUARDIAN published article about climate change and what we should do about it ..

HAVE LESS OF THESE

Guardian

and year ago they made an article how refugees will help declining birthrate in Europe specially in Germany

HAVE MORE OF THESE

Guardian

Birthrate in Europe has been declining no one denies that, same time TPTB have made having babies to average european people such a economical burden that they think twice having babies and twice having more than one child. After WW2 many counties and countries encouraged their people to multiply with financial support.. babies were welcomed with open arms and those children are those who rebuilt the Europe to is "Glory".

Now it seems that were are "declined" to have children, tax paying people have a lot on their shoulders

In the last two years 1.2 million people have arrived in Germany seeking asylum. New government figures show that getting into work takes time.

So far, only 34,000 refugees have found jobs in Germany

The Local
December 2016, and it has not improved as there are more refugees coming all the time.. non stop.

Same time welfare of the countries are declining, unemployment rate accelerating, early childhood education and eduacation in general are facing lack of money and health care getting worse all the time with same reasons..
Collapsing Europe... even if we get more refugees to work and pay taxes, they will work in low level jobs. News when refugee flow started to happen were fancy about having high eduacated people but the thruth were very different, there were many who claimed to have university background and qualification to work in better paid jobs, had any, many of them were quite illiterate and didn´t know how to fill the forms.

I guess when they find jobs they will walk from place to another and never have a car or anything else which makes climate worse.. i know sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I don't see a problem with lowering your overall exhaust of people while taking in another group of like minded people. Where I hold issue is the assimilation problem with the massive birth rates of migrants coming in masses. That is going to mess up the social and political dynamics of the host country. I wouldn't wish it on them, why is it being wished on us? ... forced.

Even though I live in the US, I am a MUT and I feel connected to my heritage across the seas. I hate seeing it being phased out purposefully with people who are coming for one of two reasons, take advantage of the system or break it.
edit on 15-7-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

I wanted to reply earlier and I want to reply with more substance but I haven't slept tonight and I am becoming extremely fatigued.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

The Pan European Peoples Movement started by Christopher von Coudenhove-Kalergi will explain it all nicely.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Financial aid is not all a baby needs. Anyway, I disagree with any artificial method to increase population, including getting people from other countries. I have a daughter and a stepson.

edit on 15-7-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Birthrate in Europe has been declining no one denies that, same time TPTB have made having babies to average european people such a economical burden that they think twice having babies and twice having more than one child.

how and where in europe are the supposed tptb making it such a burden to have children?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The 'less is more' mind meld began when they started producing 'light' beer.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The point seems to be: Have less white babies.

I like Murica's choice: Make war in the other's lands.

Europe: Are you listening? There was an another reason for Brexit.

LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It it interesting. Think about how many of Europe's leaders are childless. It might help clear up where some of this confusion comes from about why their people aren't having kids.

top topics

join