It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Pro Golfers Are No Longer Allowed Freedom of Attire.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There seems to be a movement in society to hide sexuality in sports...or something like that. Not sure how to word what I'm thinking.

Not in water polo there isn't.

I love water polo suits.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
There is a local golf club that allowed a relaxed dress code for women, once.

Me, and the rest of my usual group decided to dress to that relaxed dress code for their yearly gala game.

Same women that were complaining about not being allowed to dress how they wanted were the first to complain about how we were dressed.

The club was not happy.

Dress code is back to the original now...for some strange reason.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I did not say a woman is a whore for what she is wearing, I only said that golfers should be allowed to "dress like whores" if that's what they want. Maybe there's no prostitutes in your area but the ones in mine tend to dress a particular way. Furthermore, I'm neither male nor homosexual; so toss your judgmental assumptions out the window.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I just wonder how many women Bill finished with, then passed them on to Hillary?

Or vice versa?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They're just trying to standardize a professional look. It's not like they're putting them in burkas or anything.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gr8skott
a reply to: badw0lf

I did not say a woman is a whore for what she is wearing, I only said that golfers should be allowed to "dress like whores" if that's what they want. Maybe there's no prostitutes in your area but the ones in mine tend to dress a particular way. Furthermore, I'm neither male nor homosexual; so toss your judgmental assumptions out the window.

Interestingly enough, the golf courses they golf on have dress code requirements, the LPGA takes precedence though, I think they would prefer people to look like they would on an ordinary course.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Now, if only there was a men's dress code stating no pink pants.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Women's sports would get a lot more viewers if all competitors dressed as they do in beach volleyball.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join