It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie Review: Missing 411 the Movie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

I've listened to those presentations of DP and for sure there is something taking these people. It is something intelligent, something able to cloak itself, can control the weather and is able to hoover in the sky. Maybe there is more than one identity active taking these people.

I think the reason why it is happening in boulderfields...granite, water, lakes and open places is because there is nothing in the way to grab these people from the sky. That simple...

When I first heared about these strange stories which kids who survived had to tell I immediately had to think about what jhappened at the skinwalker ranch. You know...kids who cuddled with bears or that they spoke with a big furry dog/ animal.

The stare that these kids had in their eyes..probably because of the previous "mindmelt"..and so on.

What ever it is is able to enter someones mind and make them do things which will seperate them from the group.

Not so very long ago I read about the deal a US president made with ET. The trade of human beings for technology. The fact that these abductions happen in federal controlled national forrests and parks can be linked to this. It is an area protected by the government and the information coming out of these places is also controlled by the government.

That is why Paulides is stonewalled by the department which oversees these parks and forrests whenever asking for data. That is why the search will stop after an unsufficient amount of time...is there no follow up and is kept quiet by the MSN.

Paulides will need a whisleblower who is deep in those black projects, probably someone who does not only know what is going on in those parks but also familiar with other UFO/alien/government related sjit.

edit on 15/7/2017 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Here's what I quoted in the other thread...

This is from Reddit...

Just finished watching the movie. It seems like a great majority of the movie was spent on the Deorr Kunz Jr. case instead of truly mysterious disappearances. The opinion of almost everyone , that has had any involvement with the case, believes it is a murder case that was covered up by who did it and the FBI just doesn't have enough evidence to prosecute. Even the PI the parents had hired resigned from the case because he didn't believe the parents were being honest with him. I wish the documentary had focused more attention on the truly mysterious disappearances in our national parks and not so much on the Kunz case. I thought I was watching a tv show on this one cold case. With all the baffling cases in the books, why spend a great majority on this one? I don't mean to sound like this child's life was not important, but his disappearance more than likely has a rational explanation. I had hope for more and was really excited to see it out, but was left disappointed. The photography was excellent though. If you think this is going to be a movie as good as the books, you are in for a rude awakening. Only a few other cases from the book were included in the film briefly and the Jaryd Atadero was covered somewhat better. Please excuse errors as I am typing on my phone.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well, this is disappointing. I had planned to try and watch, but I think I'll skip it now. I wanted to hear ore about the really cool cases, not be told it's all nothing.

Shame he allowed it to be made that way.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's free on Hulu now and being a fan I liked it but also I'm wondering why he didn't choose more mysterious cases.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join