It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verifying Fantastic Daily Claims

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MaryaNoxx

yup its waaaay to good to be true

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This was totally already discussed earlier this spring here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would say read it and come to your own conclusion. For me having looked at some of FD's video's I can see clearly where he went from typical youtube hoaxing/drama to a more in depth kind of "con" playing the poor aggrieved homeowner who 's family left him, on the verge of being fired and on an on...all because of BEK.

Honestly the thing in his hallway doesn't even look like a BEK.
He's stopped speaking fast in his youtubes, to a softer slower model something you see the more practice someone has in working their "con". Before it was all fast speech while they manipulate you, but once they pick a story version that works they slow down and lure you in at the emotional level, which he is doing.

So...while his YT's aren't as obnoxious as most, I'm calling BS on this.
YMMV

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
This was totally already discussed earlier this spring here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would say read it and come to your own conclusion. For me having looked at some of FD's video's I can see clearly where he went from typical youtube hoaxing/drama to a more in depth kind of "con" playing the poor aggrieved homeowner who 's family left him, on the verge of being fired and on an on...all because of BEK.

Honestly the thing in his hallway doesn't even look like a BEK.
He's stopped speaking fast in his youtubes, to a softer slower model something you see the more practice someone has in working their "con". Before it was all fast speech while they manipulate you, but once they pick a story version that works they slow down and lure you in at the emotional level, which he is doing.

So...while his YT's aren't as obnoxious as most, I'm calling BS on this.
YMMV

I know it was already discussed here with that thread thats how i discovered his channel in the 1st place. Im saying take a look at MY evidence potentially verifying his claim with the audio that i ripped from his original video. Take a look at the Screenshot.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I've been watching this unfold as well. I was willing to give him the benefit of a doubt for a while, but I'm skeptical since he posted the "bedroom door entity" video. From a "Paranormal video evidence" standpoint, it just seems too good to be true.

I can't spot any 100% dead giveaway evidence that it's a hoax, just from the video evidence, but if it was for real, then would this not amount to some of the best video evidence of real paranormal phenomena ever?

I'd think that every paranormal investigator/team in the world that was worth their salt would be beating down this guy's door if there was much of a chance that it's for real.

That being said, it is worth at least keeping up with, at least for the time being. Especially since they lost the other twin baby, which freaked me out and completely blew my mind. It also added a level of credibility and emotional gravitas that you don't normally see from a run-of-the-mill YouTube hoaxer.

I'm gonna try to keep up with it for the time being because if it's a hoax, then it's pretty convincing, and damned entertaining so far, but if not, it could be a ground-breaking case.

Not holding my breath though.

He said he was going to meet with the neighbor (from the last video) this afternoon, so I'm interested to see how that turns out. I thought that was really odd, considering it was 2am or so and pitch black outside. On the other hand, what are the chances that some neighbor is gonna act so weird RIGHT in front of the camera?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

I looked at your evidence and I can honestly say I don't know what to make of your audio analysis since I know absolutely nothing about that kind of thing! So have to plead total ignorance.

The screen shot of "the thing in the doorway" I'm torn on. On one hand it looks like there was definitely something legit there and this guy got lucky getting it on camera, on the other hand, not only isn't it a BEK (as we know them) but him insistently calling it one makes him appear delusional. Then again he's been working this schtick for awhile so I'm leaning towards he's hoaxing.

That said, my own thoughts are, "IF" and it's a big IF something is legitimately going on, I see no reason not to expect more than one type of entity to be involved. Why something like that would be centered on him, or his home we can't know cause he's not been forthcoming with any research into the homes location or previous history. Or much of his own for a matter of fact.

The BEK map he did he scrolled over fairly fast, didn't really say where he got his data from and altho he's alleging he's currently residing in an area with previous activity we have to take his word for it? Maybe now that you see my thinking on this my opinion makes more sense? He's giving you guys some "alleged visuals" but there's no real meat and potatoes.

I watched some of his video's, more than I should have probably, so I'm not just whistling out my butt. I'm going by what he's presented and I'm finding it less than convincing.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

nice observation

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I am in no way saying FD 's issues are true or not only he knows the truth if it's real or not
like I stated in the last thread I have had experiences (not seeing BEK), but just very strange experiences
and they haven't stopped.
I said then I was just going to quit all together with FD, but I keep getting drawn back to it.

Check out this YouTube video
if you haven't already.
Mad Cat Mysteries

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Hi Caver you seem to be pretty damn sharp but open minded, as to the topic of bek have you checked out the blind brik guys' alleged bek exam video? Even ol' boy fd made a whole video about it (admonishing the bbp dudes for disbelieving his claims yet still giving their video some facetime). Not peddling for them, they're a very small channel, just something to look at I suppose.

Same to you OP, if you have an interest in this particular topic maybe it's worth a gander. Likely not real but kinda creepy nonetheless. I'll try to link it for ya..

youtu.be...
edit on 16-7-2017 by MaryaNoxx because: add video link

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I just want to say that I've been following Fantastic Daily's youtube channel for about three months, and I am of the opinion that what he is experiencing and reporting is very real. I detect nothing but genuine concern and deep curiosity in his videos.

FD is going through a real-life haunting. He's lost a newborn. He's lost his family. He's lost his job, and he's lost his home. Having gone through a real life haunting myself, one in which I naively gave an evil entity too much of my attention, time and focus, I can say that this is how real hauntings typically transpire - you begin to lose everything you have. Such has been the case for FD.

I don't think FD has been particular smart. He has tried to keep his family safe in their home while at the same time conducting dangerous research out of his family home. I don't believe that was wise, but I think FD probably realizes that now. Some lessons are hard to learn.

The massive amount of evidence FD has collected and the way he has systematically collected his evidence (putting cameras all over his large property and inside his home at the height of paranormal activity) is unprecedented as far as I can know. He has captured numerous images of black eyed children at various locations in the middle of numerous nights on his property. He captured that tall transparent figure walking across his driveway. He has documented destruction to his property. He has three people at different times "sleep walking" in the middle of the night with no memories of doing so. There was a doppelganger of his wife in the house on the night she was giving birth. FD's personal life has been massively effected by all of these events.

I guess I just don't believe in the saying that "some things are too good to be true." I realize he hasn't provided certain pieces of evidence that people are longing for to know for certain whether this is true or not, but I think a lot of that has to do with his desire to maintain his anonymity. I respect that.

All I'm really saying here is that my gut instinct is that FD is telling the truth.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So FD was one great big hoax. He had to come forward and admit it due to being doxed. Not only was he involved but he had other YouTube channels involved.

This guy works in the entertainment industry and claims it was just another form of entertainment. My question would be how does one justify fabricating a story and playing it off as real.

Is this type of work contributing to the rash of false narratives? Or is it ok to deceive people for entertainment purposes as long as SOME people enjoyed it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join