It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I lost my wallet.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gatexan
a reply to: Yourmomsentme

Many years ago I lost mine and several days later my four year old at the time son found it on a window sill behind the curtains. I to this day don't know how it got there. Good luck I know how bad it sucks.

I bet ya it was the "Moon People".

There are people who live on the moon. Once in awhile they get bored? They come to Earth and mess with us, like gremlins.

This sounds like a new topic / thread. Lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I found your wallet, but I like it so I'm not returning it.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
People need to wise up and realize that the best place to carry your cash and credit cards is between your butt cheeks.

It's safe, convenient...and when the check arrives at the table, nobody ever looks to me to pay for dinner.

I used to keep my wallet between other peoples butt cheeks.

It's why I'm no longer allowed at Denny's.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT
People need to wise up and realize that the best place to carry your cash and credit cards is between your butt cheeks.

It's safe, convenient...and when the check arrives at the table, nobody ever looks to me to pay for dinner.

I used to keep my wallet between other peoples butt cheeks.

It's why I'm no longer allowed at Denny's.

I hear you.

Their waitresses kept complaining about my s#itty tips.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Once was with a buddy years ago riding in his car we went to get something to eat. My butt was uncomfortable from my overly fat wallet so I did something I had never done before or ever will again. I stuck it in his glove box and when we got back to his house I promptly forgot that I had stuck said wallet in said glove box. Flash forward to the next morning (I had stayed the night there) I go outside remembering my wallet was in the glovebox he lived in a townhouse complex. Well what do i see his and about four cars in that row had been broken into that night windows smashed stereos jerked out and of course my wallet is gone. I had over 600 dollars in cash my rent money and a 200 money order credit card social security card drivers license. Needless to say it sucked alot. Called the cops had the car finger printed canceled my cards immediately. Never heard another thing about it. Was a hard lesson to learn especially trying to explain to my landlord at the time that my wallet was stolen along with the rent money. I wouldn't have minded losing the money as much if they had just left the wallet. Cause as you will find out the real cost is your time and energy spent replacing cards and drivers license.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I found your wallet, but I like it so I'm not returning it.

My wallet has sparkles on blue silk. Thanks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join