It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Counter Intelligence Agent at Collusion Meeting.. Again Jr. Lies..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
www.google.com...

"When Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya met with members of then-candidate Donald Trump's campaign team, she brought a guest — a former Soviet counterintelligence officer.
The man at the June 2016 meeting with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort is a Russian-born American lobbyist who also served in the Soviet military, NBC News reported. The lobbyist, Rinat Akhmetshin, has been reported to have ties with Russian intelligence, though he denies the connections."

So now we know there was a Russia counter intelligence agent in the room.. if it was just attempted collusion where it was a sham. Why would a suspected Russian agent and a confirmed Russian agent be there???

They wouldn't...

Some one is making sure trump goes down for this.. they are dropping out info , imho specifically because they know Jr. will lie and say

"nope I swear that this is all there is.. nothing else to see here. "

Then releasing proof he is lying a couple days later..

Why are we pretending there is any chance Trump jr was scammed, when it is obvious this was the meeting that set up the deal in the first place?????

We know they went there thinking they would meet a Russian intelligence agent to get stolen documents as part of the Russian governments support for trump..

We know the kind of people with the connections Russia's government who could make a deal were there to...

So why would we ever believe a known liars story about it.

edit on Fri Jul 14 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags added....IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Yes , I am Affraid you are Right , Donald Trump Jr. should be Shot for High Treason Against the United States Of America . Would you Care to Personally Discharge the First Round Yourself Mr. Patriot ?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

a reply to: libertytoall

BWAHAHAHA there is wishful thinking?!?

Trump could have started any investigation he wanted to , any day he wanted to..

Infact what better way to draw attention away from him getting busted?!?!

Either they didn't do anything illegal or they didnt leave evidence.. either way good luck.

It appears they weren't stupid enough to send very explicit emails that literally spelled it out.

The president doesn't have the power to start any investigation. 5hat would fall to the DOJ.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The president appoints the doj.. and every attorney.. and the head of the CIA and FBI.

The only thing that's stopping trump is either no evidence or he is covering up for the clintons .

edit on 15-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Then why was there an FBI investigation over someone leaking a video of George W Bush debate prepping to Al Gore? It wasn't blackmail or intimidation either.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Then why let him win?!?!

If you control all those institutions you could have rigged the election, let alone dropping the emails the second he started claiming fake news and squashed him like a bug..

News sites without any reporters on the payroll are the only ones spreading that garbage. Maybe there is some truth.. maybe none..

Infowars, brietbart and drudge don't have investigative journalists.. they are compilation sites they just either bald face fabricate things or copy paste MSM stories.

. you are literally believing info wars nonesense over Donald jr telling you they are crooked..personally.

How cult of trump do you have to be to ignore actual evidence from trump less than infowars..

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Why hasn't Trump filed an indictment like he promised.

I am pretty sure he promised a 'special prosecutor' not an indictment.
Mueller seems pretty special, oh but that's right he is just investigation Russia/Trump collusion and the firing of Comey isn't he?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Mousygretchen

No it brought out people who don't normally vote in select states.
The dems voted for Hillary.

No. They didn't. This has been proven. In many places, like the Rust Belt. Democrats voted for Trump over Hillary because she had no agenda except more of what hasn't been working for them.

I know you like to pretend that blue collar democrats don't exist, but they do, and in large enough numbers to sink Hillary. She also didn't turn out enough minorities.

Trump got a lot of obama voters too.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
If rigging the election was so easy, don't you think Clinton would have done it?

I'm starting to think she paid Russia for bots, political dirt, to stop Wikileaks, and they didn't deliver well enough.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Except there is no way for the left or the media to have set this up..

This was from a friend of Trump Jrs... to trump jr.. released by trump jr..

What the left has this info and chose not to drop it pre election?!?!

That blows your theory to hell.

Yeah the theory makes no sense if you just ignore everything that supports my theory. McCain and Rinat Akhmetshin and McMaster attended 2016 Halifax Forum where McCain was given the steele fan fiction. Lynch used the Donald Junior meeting with the russian lawyer to wiretap Manaforts phone. Anatoli Samochornov(worked for the FBI and state department) was used as a translator to speak with Veselnitskaya. Oops what a coincidence. FusionGPS info was picked up by the DNC. FusionGPS can be linked back to April Lorenzen who was in charge in fabricating fake DNS data to justify spying on Trump and his campaign. Steele was pissed because the FBI just laughed when he presented his fan fiction to them. Comey stated the fan fiction was bull# in a public hearing. Fusion GPS co founder suddenly decides not to testify meanwhile Donald junior is eager to testify. Yeah he is probably guilty.

This looks awfully like i don't know lets call it entrapment. That is a serious crime btw.

Nice, don't forget the new guy, Wray.

Let's see what he can do.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: libertytoall
this could play out much worse for the democrats and Hillary as the more they dig the more likely it is the information about Hillary will come to light and that information is likely to be treasonous.

they have plenty of info on Hillary. Why hasn't Trump pursued an incitement like he promised during his campaign?

Trump doesn't like to let the enemy know what he's gonna do.

Just because he ain't blasting it all over the place doesn't mean nothing is going on about it.

Comey is out, new guy is in. Hillary and company ain't going nowhere.

Should get interesting.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Like promising the entire campaign he would prosecute her??

Being sneaky like that?? Is that what you mean by "doesn't let enemies know he is comming?!??

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Nah just a jail cell works just fine..

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm pretty sure if trump had any evidence on Clinton that proved any crime he'd be using it right now. He's already been told by the dept of justice that there is nothing prosecutable in any of their findings and to let it go.

Did you even read my previous posts? I already laid out why this is a bad and stupid plan. Btw i'm looking on all of this russian fluster cuck from a strategic standpoint devoid of any feelings and emotions. If you follow the hard facts it becomes abundantly clear that the previous administration worked on a plan to get Hillary elected. Unfortunately they forgot to include an escape plan when it all goes horribly wrong and wouldn't result in ousting an illegal surveillance apparatus. Basically they #ed up and are now scrambling to salvage the situation. No matter what i tell you you wouldn't believe me anyway so here is my newest prediction.

I have to agree with this assessment.
The Dems have tried every possible angle to connect Trump to Russia because they weren't prepared to lose. They were so enthralled with taking over the WH that losing wasn't considered.

They have been in overdrive ever since and still can't get anything to become a smoking gun. This latest meeting is just the current fad, until this angle simmers, it will be all the rage.

The Dems are digging deeper into their abysmal conundrum while still groping for that escape plan.
I hope whatever corruption is uncovered, they deal with it regardless of being Dems or Reps.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

I agree Democrats didnt think they were going to lose.

I think the Trump-Russia bs and the investigation into Sanders wife, and by extension into Bernie as well, was planned. Clinton gets elected and then they use the Russia story and the Bernie story to destroy both people. It would go towards securing Clintons 2020 run by removing 2 threats - Sanders and Trumo.

A new article came out on foxnews talking about the Sanders investigation. While sanders is trying to blame Trump people have ignored the fact the DOJ investigation into Sanders / his wife started in January 2016.

When Clinton lost is threw those plans into chaos.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

You're not looking at this in any strategic way at all. You're looking at this with blinders on because you don't want to acknowledge what is and what did go on.
I don't see any strategy. Just denial

You spin any news at all to try and make this all innocent and on the level.
You're only strategy is closing your eyes.
Sorry.
edit on 7152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Yes. Damn Obama letting them collude with the Russians. That idiot what was he thinking.

You obviously don't see how flipping stupid it is to blame Obama for this.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I wouldn't know. I don't do that.
Tell me more...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hmm i will let this one slide. You didn't even read my theory didn't you? Entrapment is a serious crime. I'm sorry that people will go to jail for that but that's how the real world deals with criminals after all. Just wait until the hearing and then it will all makes perfect sense. Sure MSM will go into meltdown mode but nah they deserve it.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It was a set up alright. Set up by goldstone so that the trump campaign could discuss how Russia was going to destroy Clinton's chances by smearing her all summer with lies and altered videos and trumped up stories suggesting illegal donations to the Clinton foundation.

Supposedly Natasha and Boris left a package behind. Or handed them a package.
Not sure.
Probably had the whole schedule of plans in it.
Ok that parts conjecture I admit. But God there's always another shoe dropping.
It's a frigging centipede..

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is it true that Republicans used Fusion GPS as well?

If you consider John McCain a Republican.

It's trump who's party affiliation should be questioned. Soup du jour.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join