It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti Official, Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation, Found Dead In Miami

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

All I can say is just imagine if this Clinton Crime Family
had somehow won at cheating themselves into the White House!

We dodged a nuclear warhead!

But this is sickening, when is it going to
be looked into? The man claimed his life was
in danger. Clinton body count is higher than
mafia hit. FBI should investigate!

edit on 14-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
How much bolder can they get? Pretty soon they won't even try a cover story, and just say "yeah we ordered it, wtf are you peons going to do about it"

Crime family indeed.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The Haiti scam, more than anything is what people should fry for..what a f'ing disgrace.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: audubon

From your Herald source:

Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed.

The Clinton Foundation was involved in a huge scam in Haiti. So why do you doubt that he was scheduled to testify regarding them?

Well, if you hadn't conveniently left out the next sentence, you'd have answered your own question..

The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program.

Who cares about the facts eh?

Clintons! Derp!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Make a punchline;

How do you know if the clintons have been in your country?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Make a punchline;

A sudden Spike in missing children, and a surge in suddenly suicidal people making claims of human trafficking.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
She must be related to Al Capone or something.

I mean at some point it gets beyond absurd. They must have dirt on a lot of very power people.

I can't even get out of a parking ticket.

When Mr. Clinton took office all those years ago, all the files on all the dirt on everyone in government was pulled from every department were suddenly pulled and left on the president's desk.
Those cases of files mysteriously disappeared.

I wonder where they went...

I wonder how many of those people are still in office.

Term limits.............

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
When Mr. Clinton took office all those years ago, all the files on all the dirt on everyone in government was pulled from every department were suddenly pulled and left on the president's desk.
Those cases of files mysteriously disappeared.

There are two possible responses to this claim.

The first is that I doubt there is a desk of sufficient size in the whole of the USA to bear the weight of "all the files on all the dirt on everyone in government."

The second is spherical and plural.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The whole scandal is much deeper than can be explained in a few posts. There are many, many articles and documents on-line explaining the corruption of the Clinton Foundation in Haiti on so many levels.

This particular investigation of the Senate Ethics committee is covering more than just Petrocaribe, according the the reports. It is an investigation of corruption of Martelly and others. This is the same Martelly that Hillary Clinton helped to get elected as President of Haiti, and who Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation worked with closely and financially on many projects in Haiti. The Clintons were involved in many of the projects being investigated.

In recent weeks, the original Fort National project has come under scrutiny as a Haiti Senate Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission raises questions about the awards, and Bautista’s relationships with Martelly and some Haitian officials. Headed by Sen. Youri Latortue, a one-time Martelly adviser, the probe is supposed to focus on a decade’s worth of government disbursements under Venezuela’s Petrocaribe discounted-oil program. Most of the focus, however, has been on the already investigated Bautista contracts.

one of many sources

Outsourcing Haiti How disaster relief became a disaster of its own

The People vs. The Pirates: Controversy Abounds in Haitian Reconstruction Investigations

US election 2016: What really happened with the Clintons in Haiti?

World Bank Documents

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It appears that he was scheduled to testify about possible corruption he was involved in while he was a member of the government.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

That's what Criminals do, witnesses don't make it. That's why the bad guys always win because the law constrains. No witness no trial. Personally I would do a deal with Hells Angels to clean it up, a nod and a wink.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Exactly.

But Clintons! derp!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Oh.my.God.

I don't even know what else to say.

I think many of us feel the same. WOW. This is scary knowing that the trail continues after all these years and there's (nothing) that can be done about it! And also...so many people ignore the facts and say we make this stuff up!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Make a punchline;

Suicide rates went up, the country went broke, and the government had to create a more advanced missing persons hotline to find so many missing people.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

HorizonFall, after seeing your thread and posting already, I decided to look up additional news stories about the incident. The first article I clicked on happened to be one from the Miami Herald. I couldn't believe what I saw. Two odd things. The first was that the article didn't mention anything about the Clinton Foundation anywhere in the article! Just referred to it as the agency he directed. And the second thing, just after that...it mentions pizza!!

"A supporter of former Haitian President Michel Martelly, Eberwein served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, better known as FAES. He held the position from May 2012 until February 2015 when he was replaced. He was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him.

“It’s really shocking,” said Muncheez’s owner Gilbert Bailly. “We grew up together; he was like family.”

Bailly said he last spoke to Eberwein, 50, two weeks ago and he was in good spirits. They were working on opening a Muncheez restaurant in Sunrise, he said."

hmmm...is this just coincidence?

SOURCE

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

tail is not even internally consistent :

who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week,

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Knowing the history of what has happened to those who have crossed the Clinton clan, why would this guy (or anybody!) announce IN ADVANCE that they're going to spill the beans on a Clinton?

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

tail is not even internally consistent :

who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week,

Just another example of bad writing now days. Basically, he EXPOSED the CF and then he was supposed to TESTIFY about what he had found (exposed).

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Yeah the type of so called news which plagued ATS during the election.
Makes me laugh people so quick to scream about CNN being fake news but fall for this type of crap all the time.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

From your Herald source:

Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed.

The Clinton Foundation was involved in a huge scam in Haiti. So why do you doubt that he was scheduled to testify regarding them?

Well, if you hadn't conveniently left out the next sentence, you'd have answered your own question..

The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program.

Who cares about the facts eh?

Clintons! Derp!

The facts could also be anything! As per this information from the NY Times :

Link

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join