It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Chief Releases Bodycam Footage After Girl Claims Cop Sexually Assaulted Her

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I saw that on youtube.

IMO if a woman falsely accuses someone of sexual assault or rape, they should go to prison for the same amount of time someone would if they actually did that.

Culture is allowing too many women to use false sexual assault and rape allegations as a weapon.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing
Another case of a female falsely accusing a male of sexual assault which you won't hear the feminists saying a god damned thing about.

And what exactly would you like to be said? I'm serious. What? Do you just want it acknowledged that some lying liar females falsely accuse men and it's wrong? Okay. Here ya go:

Some lying liar females falsely accuse men of sexual assaults and it's very very wrong.

Happy now?

I'm not. Both sexual assault and false sexual assault charges are WRONG.

I'd have them say anything. The repulsive, venomous diatribes they spit out regularly never cover this sort of thing at all. I don't mean some random comment in a thread nobody will really ever read, I'm talking about let's have one of the mainstream media outlets publish a piece by one of the known feminists who constantly belittle men and promote the virtues of all things female, say something about this sort of thing. Let's hear them mention this or anything of the sort, rather than the bullsht and lies they throw up time after time after time.

Don't address my comment as though there is no cause for concern or frustration, please, I'm sure you're smart enough to know good and god damned well there is good reason to be.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

No one picked her up and body slammed her, put her in a choke hold, beat her like an egg or to death with a night stick...must be nice, we should all get treated the same way..kudoes for the cops on ending this incident well. btw
you may wanna check Shea Lebouf's meltdown.

<< 1  2   >>

join