It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEAR & UNbalanced: Confessions of a 14-Year Fox News Hitman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ok. So you are just trying to deflect away from the OP. Gotcha. There is no record. I'll discontinue this conversation until you produce one (which doesn't exist). Feel free to get back ontopic though.

Thanks again for proving my point. ATS is full of threads that expose other news networks like CNN but you deliberately ignored the threads as it seems. Keep on living in your fantasy world of pure bliss.

link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Btw CNN is on the record for doing just the same.

Really? Then by all means, prove it.

Denialist. You are deeply embedded with the "Media", demanding impossible proof is your call sign.

But do go ahead and prove the BS they spit all day is true...lol.

The news media is naught but one head of the hydra, carefully scripted to spin the false image the gubment wants everyone to see.

What the hell is this? I just produced proof that Fox News is faking controversy and you come to me about being a "denialist" JUST because I wanted proof of these claims? Lol. You sound defensive.

link   

a reply to: network dude

Are you trolling? I never disconfirmed his claim. I asked him to prove it. Why are you deflecting with nonsense? If it is true then produce this supposed "record". I'll be happy to read it like I read the article in the OP. Though I find it annoying that the first poster in the thread deflected my OP about Fox News to talk about CNN and you are carrying that torch for him.

how in the world can I prove to you that CNN is the truth? It's like proving bigfoot is a vegetarian. You will just have to trust me on this.

Or, you could admit that MSM, regardless of claimed affiliation, is no longer news, but entertainment, for low information viewers. But I think you would rather cling to the last hope of true journalism which is CNN.

Prove to me that I am trolling.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
Oh, and I forgot to mention....

Truth, is fluid. It is also greatly effected by gravity. The gravity of a situation, and the gravity that influences how any given topic is ever illuminated.

Um... No. There is one truth. There is one reality. Perception is fluid.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude

Are you trolling? I never disconfirmed his claim. I asked him to prove it. Why are you deflecting with nonsense? If it is true then produce this supposed "record". I'll be happy to read it like I read the article in the OP. Though I find it annoying that the first poster in the thread deflected my OP about Fox News to talk about CNN and you are carrying that torch for him.

how in the world can I prove to you that CNN is the truth? It's like proving bigfoot is a vegetarian. You will just have to trust me on this.

How about produce that record the poster claimed existed? I know if it existed you wouldn't be insulting and belitting me right now. You would have smuggly posted it already.

Or, you could admit that MSM, regardless of claimed affiliation, is no longer news, but entertainment, for low information viewers. But I think you would rather cling to the last hope of true journalism which is CNN.

Prove to me that I am trolling.

Why should I admit to anything you haven't proven and keep trolling me when I demand the evidence for?
edit on 13-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Maybe just look at the two CNN execs fired a few weeks back for making up news. Pretty sure that is considered proof. Probably better proof than someone's word of mouth opinion piece, but I digress.

But anyhow, are all the Libs/Dems that come on FoxNews just patsies? ALL of them?? They follow along the script and can't think for themselves? Sounds legit.

link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Btw CNN is on the record for doing just the same.

Really? Then by all means, prove it.

Denialist. You are deeply embedded with the "Media", demanding impossible proof is your call sign.

But do go ahead and prove the BS they spit all day is true...lol.

The news media is naught but one head of the hydra, carefully scripted to spin the false image the gubment wants everyone to see.

What the hell is this? I just produced proof that Fox News is faking controversy and you come to me about being a "denialist" JUST because I wanted proof of these claims? Lol. You sound defensive.

I don't defend any main stream media outlet, nice try though.

link   

What point? I asked you to prove something and you get indignant with me. Your point seems to be "TALK ABOUT CNN INSTEAD!!!!" I haven't seen you once denounce Fox News for these activities, but you are DEMANDING that I extend the same accusations to other networks without producing evidence that I should. I posted evidence against Fox News. Put up or shutup

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I know you will ignore everything that was said in the video but whatever here you go.

Edit: Added some old time classics just for giggles.
edit on 13-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Congrats on starting a thread about fox news channel being fake.
Well done.
Perhaps tomorrow you will learn that things on other channels are fake as well.

I have children. They were taught at a very young age that EVERYTHING on the "magic picture box is fake". Fake as in manipulated to show only what they want you to see. Referee misses a call in the game on sunday the network doesnt show the replay. EVERYTHING.
They were taught this so they do not rely on the "magic picture box"; they research what they think is important when they see something. Bigfoot, Nessie, the nba ect.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
Oh, and I forgot to mention....

Truth, is fluid. It is also greatly effected by gravity. The gravity of a situation, and the gravity that influences how any given topic is ever illuminated.

Um... No. There is one truth. There is one reality. Perception is fluid.

One day, you'll wake up and find out for yourself.

Ciao.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The reason you fail to see it with all of them is because you have chosen a side too...You need to break out of that and really look at what's going on. Does any of it benefit the American people or is it more fodder to keep us from uniting to achieve goals that would benefit us all. I'm sure if we were really honest with each other our top 10 must solve issues would be similar. If only there wasn't this competition to be right, or somehow better than the other guy maybe we could actually work together and get something done...But instead we just sit here pointing to how the other "side" is worse.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Attention!

This thread is NOT in the Political Mud Pit forum.

As such, we expect members to behave themselves and debate with civilty and proper manners (IE no name calling, or having tantrums).

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Go After The Ball, Not The Player

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I don't fail to see anything. I posted an interview from an ex-Fox News contributor and every known conservative on ATS is bending over backwards to change the conversation to CNN. Not a single one of you wants to acknowledge Fox News being an awful network. You all insist that I acknowledge that every network engages in behavior like this just because. I was promised a record that CNN engages in behavior like this. I was provided a few #ty propaganda videos instead. A record is public testimony FROM the company itself.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I don't dispute any of it, don't know how I would any way. I'm not surprised. Had this been a claim at how CNN works would you have done a thread on it? nah you wouldn't have. I'm sure if I checked the threads dedicated to CNN's false reporting or their threatening of a guy who made a meme you are there defending their position(though I haven't checked just a hunch). As mentioned before I'm sure to you veritas video is manipulated, edited and taken out of context. But I won't do that here cause to be honest if this is the truth it should surprise no one.
edit on 13-7-2017 by keenmachine because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm sure if we were really honest with each other our top 10 must solve issues would be similar.

You are correct.
Interesting how we elected one side to solve these issues and not much is getting done.
"if only we had a president that wouldnt veto the bills we send up"

link   

I don't quite get what you mean... I believe in fairy tales?

I only mention Fox because I heard that about them, and never heard the other ones asking for a licence in Canada.

For me, all media agencies are fake news. Pretty much everywhere in the world.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
I don't dispute any of it, don't know how I would any way. I'm not surprised. Had this been a claim at how CNN works would you have done a thread on it? nah you wouldn't have. I'm sure if I checked the threads dedicated to CNN's false reporting or their threatening of a guy who made a meme you are there defending their position(though I haven't checked just a hunch). As mentioned before I'm sure to you veritas video is manipulated, edited and taken out of context. But I won't do that here cause to be honest if this is the truth it should surprise no one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I don't fail to see anything. I posted an interview from an ex-Fox News contributor and every known conservative on ATS is bending over backwards to change the conversation to CNN. Not a single one of you wants to acknowledge Fox News being an awful network. You all insist that I acknowledge that every network engages in behavior like this just because. I was promised a record that CNN engages in behavior like this. I was provided a few #ty propaganda videos instead. A record is public testimony FROM the company itself.

He ignored it. Case and point.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join