It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat from Maine, Scott Hamann, makes death threat to Donald Trump.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
If there's one thing Trump is really good at, it's making people expose their true colors.

How many politicians, journalists and celebrities have destroyed themselves since he got elected? The number has to be getting pretty high, and we are only 6 months in.

Its a form of swamp drainage. When you drain a swamp you expose the scum that lies beneath.

Yeah he is draining the swamp!

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lamphead444
Causes people like me who never cared to get really annoyed by the childish/butthurt/hate filled spoiled-bratness of the left! They don't even have any REAL prospects to run in 2020, just seems like they're going to be done for a while.

THIS is what is coming in very large numbers in 2020. I don't think the libs realize how much they have inspired the average American who never cared too much before. It's gonna be priceless.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Trump brought the best out of Americans.

Yeah because there was no anger on the left before Trump ..

Good deflection, and death threats are not free speech.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: roadgravel
Looks like a Congressional spot may be opening.

On second thought, it's hard to dump one of these Congress type.

This dude is state not federal, and yes, he certainly stepped on it and it looks like he will pay dearly.

Certainly sounds like a death threat to me. Hopefully the Secret Service will chuck him into the slammer to think about his statement for a while. He's a state legislator, not Congress, so no impeachment required. Just clap on the handcuffs and read him his rights.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What is it with pols on social media? If they're not saying something stupid, they're issuing threats or just telling lies.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

If there's one thing Trump is really good at, it's making people expose their true colors.

That's one way to look at it, I suppose.

As far as the idiot making those comments about Trump, why do people keep making posts and comments about people who represent .00001% of the United States, and apply comments to the entire left as if those deranged comments or actions somehow represents everyone who doesn't slobber over Trump's tweets, words and actions?

This board has become the playground for both the intellectually dishonest and SOME of the chest-thumping, gloating right.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This source has his entire post

Trump does not need to drain the swamp. It is draining itself.

edit on 7/13/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
His apology does not sound much like an apology. He is not sorry for what he said. He says he is sorry for the bad language.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Trump brought the best out of Americans...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: danama

Trump has revealed how many low-lifes are in positions of power. Or rather - he has pushed them over the edge so that they reveal themselves.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

This Scott guy sounds like one of our own members, hmmm.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

While I'm not a fan of Trump and agree with some of the points(just a couple!), the tone, the language, his demeanor... the whole package is juvenile and repulsive. You can't make accusations of that nature against Trump and then follow in the footsteps you've just condemned. It's hypocrisy at its finest. Sorry, I just expect more from our elected officials, whether it's Trump or anyone's else elected to Federal office. What party you claim to represent has no bearing on the conversation. How this "man" carries himself on the other hand... he's no more fit for office than Trump. It's sad when he makes Palin look like a bastion of virtue and wisdom. He needs to apologize properly and then step down from office. I'm sure some little town in main needs a dog catcher or head of DPW to keep the sewers clean. It's

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

This Scott guy sounds like one of our own members, hmmm.

He sounds like that because he is one of the brainwashed masses, parroting back what the MSM has told him to believe.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The thing is, all of these threats coming from the left are noticed , but taken with the seriousness of a young child who tries to stand up to daddy.

The simple fact is daddy would handle the child as he sees necessary.

What is this child going to do to my wife if left alone with her, again?
My wife would destroy that p.$$¥

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is a very good analysis of this situation:
source

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
what would anyone expect if you have "kill Trump in the Park" aka "Senate Killing of Caesar".

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It is about time that President Trump makes an example of idiots like this one. The President and his administration should pursue cases like this one to the maximum extend of the law. Put him in jail the longest possible for this crime, and make sure the "fake news" and all other news sources know, and make known to the public what will happen to people who keep making these death threats...
edit on 13-7-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You're thread title mentions, "death threat"? Yet I see none. Just a man expressing his right to free speech. Please don't make false claims. There is no death threat here.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

There was no explicit death threat. Therefore no actual crime was committed. Career suicide? Absolutely. It's reprehensible and vile but honestly no worse than some of the things Trunp says. Let the people of maine have their say. Perhaps a recall vote is in his future, maybe he will resign. But jail time isn't going to happen for this. It was hostile and obnoxious beyond words, but not a death threat under letter of the law.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
So is he not a fan of Trump?

I think someone needs to send him MAGA items and Trump items.Should make him feel better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join