It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat from Maine, Scott Hamann, makes death threat to Donald Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Rep. Scott Hamann is serving his third term in the Maine House of Representatives. He serves on the Legislature’s Health and Human Services Committee and the Joint Select Committee on Marijuana Legalization Implementation.
Outside of the Legislature, Hamann is a project manager for a statewide hunger relief organization.
Hamann earned a master’s in business administration at the University of Southern Maine.

Maine.gov says he lives in South Portland.
Can't say I'm surprised by his words- so.po is a bunch of rich kids whose taxes support the thieving scum in Portland.
They don't see the crime, though- up here, you have to cross water to get from one to the other. High taxes support heavy police on the bridges, so the crime only spreads North.

Incompetent nincompoops. Shame that two counties in this state control all sixteen when it comes to the electoral college. Those welfare junkies would have starved at least a decade ago instead of doubling up in numbers.

Good news is this guy is already offering to resign over his stupid #.
Coward. Can't even stand up for himself.

Maybe I should run for office in Maine.
I bet the lawyers would be all over me...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: seeker1963

He didn't threaten his life, he threatened his status as president.

Maybe if he "gets within ten feet", he'll say "you've been served" and hand him his subpoena.

Heh.

Yeah, no... that guy was out of line. I won't even do the "but YOUR side blah blah blah" thing. That wasn't a cool thing to say for anybody, let alone a politician.

Would you have that same opinion if an old white man said that to Obama? Be honest now.....

This guy is a representative of the people who elected him. He should be held to higher standard than those of us who they consider useless eaters. Don't ya think?

Just so ya know? Words matter. Yelling "FIRE" in a movie theater can have your ass arrested. So how do we justify this kind of rhetoric against the leader of our country. Don't care if you like him or not, but what about the next guy/gal if we are so lucky and someone says the same kind of threatening language? If they are on your political spectrum would it be offensive?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: faint1993
Guy sounds like a real scumbag. Inevitably the trump supporters will attribute this man's words to all left-leaning individuals.. because who doesn't love a hasty generalization, huh?!

At least 87%
And enough votes in this idiot's district to keep him in office.
Speaks novels about today's Democratic party
Ya aint from around here , er ya ?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Any politician doing this needs to go. How are the people going to clean up their act if leaders don't. It makes it appear to be acceptable.

The man is some what lucky. If he was in North Korea he would actually "be gone" at this point.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
a reply to: mtnshredder

"Some of us are educated"

Isn't it funny that democrats fancy themselves the smart, educated folks, while Republicans are the dummies. Yet democrats then go on and talk about how the Republican party is only for the rich, while the democrat party is filled with the poor. So apparently, being dumb allows you to get rich, and being smart and educated leads you to the path of poverty. These people are so twisted it's almost unbelievable.

It's nuts. The true definition of the word "hypocrisy" has been redefined. People know how to say it, but don't understand the moral values or lack of behind it. Everything they're against, they're effn doing. WT#?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It is good to be passionate about what you believe in, unless you cannot control yourself.

There are no differences between educated idiots and idiots.

An idiot walks into a bar, the next guy ducks.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: faint1993

No worries
I am in some ways conservative,in some ways liberal.Trump certainly has caused a stir, whether one loves or hates him.He distracts me from the trainwreck which is South African politics,and from our own feeble excuse for a president.It doesn't get worse than what we have locally,in comparison Trump seems a leader with the wisdom of Marcus Aurelius and the charisma of JFK

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Maybe if he "gets within ten feet", he'll say "you've been served" and hand him his subpoena.

Heh.

Yeah, no... that guy was out of line. I won't even do the "but YOUR side blah blah blah" thing. That wasn't a cool thing to say for anybody, let alone a politician.

Would you have that same opinion if an old white man said that to Obama? Be honest now.....

This guy is a representative of the people who elected him. He should be held to higher standard than those of us who they consider useless eaters. Don't ya think?

Just so ya know? Words matter. Yelling "FIRE" in a movie theater can have your ass arrested. So how do we justify this kind of rhetoric against the leader of our country. Don't care if you like him or not, but what about the next guy/gal if we are so lucky and someone says the same kind of threatening language? If they are on your political spectrum would it be offensive?

Did you read my full post?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Heh.

Yes I did.

You started out one way and ended another. I just wanted clarification. I guess from your response I got it?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Heh.

Yes I did.

You started out one way and ended another. I just wanted clarification. I guess from your response I got it?

I started out with a sarcastic attempt at defending him.

I think he's way out of line, like I said. It's not cool.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Didn't grabbing ***sy get Trump in trouble during the elections?? And yet he's talking about pounding it very confused.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

where are the proponents for free speech ( hate speech...)
mentalists...

non-news to me.
if Obama's kids can a handle a few hundred thousand death threats, I think Trump will be ok.
Trump brought the best out of Americans.

Hey, I'm all for free speech for everyone whether it's the KKK holding a public rally or the WBC picketing funerals. I'm also a proponent of "you made your bed, now sleep in it". To clarify, I'm all for allowing even those I vehemently disagree with on the most fundamental level to have the same rights as those I agree with and support. They just need to be prepared to face the consequences of their actions.

This makes me a little sad. We just bought a nice chunk of property in Maine because I can't deal with Gov Cuomo and all the insanity that comes with living in rural upstate NY and having my life dictated by a bunch of NYC and Long Iand liberals who are so far to the left that I hurt my neck trying to catch them sneaking up on me with whatever bull s- legislation these maniacs can think of next while taxing me into oblivion. I just want my gay friends to be able to get married and protect their marijuana plants with whatever gun they choose to purchase for whatever reason they have for wanting them and in Maine, that can happen. I'm going to have to see what district he represents and keep my fingers crossed that it's not where we plan on building. What a moron this clown is. He should switch states with me and call it even.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Didn't take long for the reset since the wack job who shot Scalise and the violent rhetoric from the left rears it's ugly head again!

Scott Hamann, a representative from the state of Maine just made history by showing he has no morals or self control on social media by making these statements.

“Well then, f*** you, snowflake. You’re a f***ing p***y. And you people are destroying America. Some of us are educated and actually follow current events,” he added. “Trump is a half term president at most, especially if I ever get within 10 feet of that p***y.”

Source

Is this the tolerance of the left? Mr. Hamann, and I use the term Mr. loosely should be thankful he isn't a representative in the state I live in!

Be at peace my friend knowing this simple yet powerful truth:

Democrats are the r-selection humans.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Has CNN reported on this story?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Ugh. As someone who lives in Maine, that is embarrassing.....

Too many keyboard warriors these days.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
What a shining example of toleration.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Shame that two counties in this state control all sixteen when it comes to the electoral college.

^^^^ Hahaha, yep.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
If there's one thing Trump is really good at, it's making people expose their true colors.

How many politicians, journalists and celebrities have destroyed themselves since he got elected? The number has to be getting pretty high, and we are only 6 months in.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
LOLL they're all brain washed! Or paid or some1 is blackmailing them to say these things... I honestly can't believe how some folks on the left are doing/saying all these things. It's really weird how they can't just stfu and stop bitching for no real reason except for being cry baby spoiled brats. I've always been independent but what they've done to the democratic party is disgusting. They have no appeal what so ever and are not helping their cause with all the hate and fake news on the donald. Causes people like me who never cared to get really annoyed by the childish/butthurt/hate filled spoiled-bratness of the left! They don't even have any REAL prospects to run in 2020, just seems like they're going to be done for a while.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I love the smell of a political suicide in the morning.
Let your fingers do the typing with a disconnected brain, and well... good job.
edit on 13-7-2017 by charlyv because: s

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join