It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House allocates 1.6 billion to Trump to start building his wall

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: roadgravel
If people are going to be allowed to get sick and die, who needs safety.

How's that Obamacare working out?

The real issue is the medical/insurance industries becoming a huge money making system with health care a secondary part of it.

Obama brought insurance companies in on creating Obamacare.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FijiMermaid
Wow, imagine how many people could have healthcare with that amount of money.

Imagine a wall full of solar panels, it's easy if you try...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Imagine how many more Americans than that will be able to have healthcare once the illegal freeloaders are kept on their side of the border...

Just imagine how many of us could afford a simple doctor's visit once the health insurance scam crashes.
Unsupported by mandatory insurance law, health Care insisted might actually be forced to provide health Care again.
I suppose the first step is to stop providing free illegal voters hell bent on freeloading.

I understand that most of the Invaders take a plane and just don't leave- we're working on that. Cities that refuse to enforce federal law in an effort to fund their corrupt local state governments are at fault there.

The number of pedo rings being shut down in the last six months should be a pretty good indication of what will happen to those corrupt officials. Those rings don't start up overnight- there's a top down push happening. Trickle down law enforcement, u suppose.

Get the state government to follow the law, then we can work on real problems.
Only problem I see here is that once the government is mostly cleared off criminals, we still have the problem of way too much government.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Total waste of money in my opinion as regards to it stopping drug flow.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
The last I checked, no one gets out alive. Kind of the nature of the beast.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I hope he doesn't attempt the solar wall....It can't be done lol.
Biggest waste of money ever it will be seeing most illegals come by plane on holiday visas..

edit on 13-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Imagine how many illegals won't be sucking off the govt teets of healthcare, foodstamps and other govt programs because they won't be here, then all those funds are available for legal citizens as they were meant to be.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Apparently from the cost of healthcare, 5 people.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: allsee4eye

This is going to put millions of Americans to work.

This is GREAT news for America.

No Americans will get any work here. Trump's plan is to hire the Mexicans to build the wall. When the wall is done, and the Mexicans come to collect their paycheck, he'll just tell them "that was the payment you made to us."

That's Trump's style, contract the worker, and refuse to pay. How do you think he got the Taj Mahal built?

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

The secret to Trump's success is to get "free" labor to build things for him.

If he hired Americans, and didn't pay them, while he's sitting President, they'll vote him out of office.

But, the Mexicans, have no vote.

edit on 13-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: FijiMermaid

Imagine how many people wouldn't be dying on the street from all the Mexican heroin plaguing our society.

FFS....

Imagine no war on drugs since Reagan era.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Healthcare is a want, not a need. The wall is for safety. Safety is important in Maslow's triangle.

Healthcare is needed for survival. Physiological Needs come before Safety on Maslows triangle.

I just can't....I mean...

Is this sort of thinking representative of the majority in America? Health is a non-essential luxury?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Don't worry. Some Americans are not as dumb as the rest of the world think.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Make the f***ing cartels pay for it.

Not just the latin ones, the corporate ones, too.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Is obamacare not working for you? It should because I pay a ton of money each month and haven't even been to the doctors office in years. Knock on wood, since my deductibles are through the roof too.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Imagine how many people wouldn't be dying on the street from all the Mexican heroin plaguing our society.

FFS....

The wall won't stop drugs from coming into the country. I'm not even gonna go the route of "CIA operation: war in drugs" conspiracy. Most of the drugs shipped in are not on "mules" running through the desert.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Who gets all that money? We just print and borrow from foreigners and cut from working and poor americans. I really hate the republican party.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: allsee4eye

This is going to put millions of Americans to work.

This is GREAT news for America.

Not really, the wall is projected to cost 20-30 billion. This allocates money for a very small portion of it, and it's a 1 time infusion of funds at that. At $150,000 per person per year this puts 1000 people to work for 10 years.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
Is this sort of thinking representative of the majority in America? Health is a non-essential luxury?

That is what many believe.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

You can solve the health care crisis in one move, by taking it away from all the Illegals and giving it to citizens.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Healthcare is a want, not a need. The wall is for safety. Safety is important in Maslow's triangle.

Healthcare is needed for survival. Physiological Needs come before Safety on Maslows triangle.

I just can't....I mean...

I saw that comment also, and his/her other posts. I also thought about commenting, but when an argument like that is based on such a faulty premise, it distorts all the other premises to the point of the whole bag of thoughts is completely tainted and ridiculous. So I didn't.

___

OP, "Air" is omitted from Maslow's hierarchy of needs, as it is a given. I think your comments are a good example of "a little information can be more dangerous than none", that is to say, when you lack understanding of the full picture it is easy to draw faulty conclusions.

For now my best advice to the OP is, try and not think. It's working against you.

Have a nice day. Plant some flowers.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join