It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House allocates 1.6 billion to Trump to start building his wall

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

ER is free.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

As long as he covers that monument to impotence with solar panels, I'll applaud it when it breaks ground.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FijiMermaid
Wow, imagine how many people could have healthcare with that amount of money.

More free handouts?
Like someone said....deporting the illegals and stopping them from coming back with the wall is going to save the country billions in free handouts to the illegals.
As much as I would like to have free healthcare and other free sh*t, I don't want my fellow Americans paying for me.
I don't have much left, but I do have a little pride.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: roadgravel

People die every day. You can't stop death. Everyone deserves safety. That's why there is police, firefighters, military.

Because without safety, we're all at risk of... death. That you can't stop. Did I read that right?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
We should build a wall around every state.

See, people come in from other states and use the services paid for by the local taxpayers.

If you don't pay taxes here, don't drive on our roads, use our parks, travel on our government subsidized buses, etc..stay in your own state, or pay a visitors fee when crossing the border into our state.

All the items you list are federally subsidized...

mg

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Have fun with Gangs of New York.

Have fun with Mexicans.

The Great Wall of USA.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm not saying health care should be free. But it is important.

Lame arguments could be made about safety, fire, etc. The reason we have these various systems is that we believe they are all important to society.
edit on 7/12/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Hillary Clinton spent over 1 Billion dollars for her presidential run. Where is the outrage over that? Not just picking on that skank, but all in all, what does it cost to run for Congress?

Take the money out of politics and the whole house of cards will fall.

A nation without borders is fluster cluck. Take a look at the EU!

She also was appointed to change the system to single payer...that went nowhere because the big boys in insurance didn't cash in.
Just think where we'd be today.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Yes, that is correct. Except, this is where you use your brain hunny, in this case, the factors for death are greatly reduced with the Police, Firefighters and Military.

Were life expectancies just as long as they are NOW? No.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

the factors for death are greatly reduced with the Police, Firefighters and Military.

Were life expectancies just as long as they are NOW? No.

i do believe most of that is due to medicine.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
That wall won't stop jack ****! believe me. Most illegals fly in to LAX or Atlanta with a tourist visa and just never leave; And the drugs come in on commercial trucks or ships carrying produce and other goods.

But I'm glad the money was appropriated. My LLC vendor/service company is in place and already started in the bidding process.
edit on 12-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Wrong. Security at airports is tight. The easiest way is to cross the border by foot while no one is looking. The wall will cut down nearly all illegal immigrants.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom 52k deaths in 2016-a beautiful wall.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
They said they can divert billions from planned parenthood and food stamps to pay for the wall.

www.independent.co.uk...

Oh good Heavens what will I do? What if I need some food stamps, or need to get an abortion or 12?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Imagine how many more Americans than that will be able to have healthcare once the illegal freeloaders are kept on their side of the border...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I don't think much of anything will stop people from killing them self with drugs of some flavor.

It should lessen the illegal situation.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm not a Trump supporter. I don't agree with most of his agenda. However, if this is the thing he wants to do before he's out of office next election, fine. I actually welcome the wall. I think it will be very useful in the coming decades when the world begins to destabilize at best. At worst, during war, it could be a crucial defense point. So, go and get that sht done.
edit on 12-7-2017 by joshysway because: Spelling errors

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

They could have had health care paid for by saving the billions in education, health, welfare and prison costs that were already spent on 'servicing' those illegals.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Imagine how many more Americans than that will be able to have healthcare once the illegal freeloaders are kept on their side of the border...

Freeloaders?

Crops are already rotting in the field because they can't get labor to harvest them.

www.independent.com...

www.proag.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Mexico is paying for all this people. calm down. promise kept!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join