It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney General Sessions Commends "Leadership" of Bundy Standoff Prosecutor...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The same prosecutor who just petitioned the court -- and it was granted -- to ban any and all discussion of the 1st and 2nd amendments of the Bill of Rights in the Bundy Standoff trial. Apparently our Attorney General doesn't think our enumerated rights have a place in a criminal trial either. I'm not surprised, since he's had plenty of time to address the first kangaroo court and has not, but I really hoped-against-hope for better. Sadly, it looks like the second trial will be a repeat of the first. I'm always disappointed to have my worst suspicions confirmed.

Of course -- LOL! -- he also stated that he will not take sides or comment on the case. Um, yeah, too late -- he just did.

I know this isn't ground shattering information, but I thought others still interested and paying attention to the Bundy trials might be interested to know as well... and anyone still interested in our Bill of Rights.

Las Vegas Review Journal: AG Sessions discusses immigration law enforcement in Las Vegas

Here is a video from the wife of one of the defendants, who is at the courthouse (and who regularly updates on the trial):

new topics

join