It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: Marked4death
What would really help is if you were to take some time and scan the book and upload it as a pdf file for everyone to download. Or you could keep it to yourself.

What would help is if I started a go-fund-me for the copyright law suite that would follow considering I have contacted the author and spoken to the publisher, and that it would be very easy to make it stick.

Have no fear, major motion picture will probably come soon as well as a cheap ebook according to the authors former girlfriend.

If you are in the US, there are still 2 copies left in libraries, or was 2 months ago. Maybe you will get lucky and snag one.

I appreciate what you're saying. I really do.
But there are ways around that. Make another account here, using a vpn/proxy combo with an email from proton mail or tor mail, and then upload it.
I could care less about copyright infringement. I believe all literature and knowledge, should be free. Irregardless if it's mask is of science fiction.
I'm sure if I do a little more research, I could find a copy.
You wouldn't believe the literature I've found on the dark Web. Albeit my group had to have special systems to even access them.
it was worth the hassle.
I will upload a copy once attained.
Thanks anyway Steve. I hope you know I was just giving you a hard time. I'm just lazy and didn't want to look for it.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Found this. I'm still casually searching.

www.worlditc.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I found this. Apparently Debbie herself is posting explaining about the book and events. Screen name is: dibsz

www.theparacast.com...
edit on 1-11-2017 by Marked4death because: Forgot link

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Great thread!

I had not heard about this incident before. It was very intriguing, to say the least.

Like som many others, I have been trying to see if I could find the book, and was very happy to see that it was going to be published in a Kindle Edition.

But I have not been able to find it, so far...
Anyone else had any luck?

BT

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Not my intention to spam the thread, but this statement from 2109 to Gary, the ufologist, might be a possible avenue for some further research:

May we remind you that you have seen some of our handy work- Canada?!! 303

And, as a little aside, quite a number of the messages from 2109 strike me as somehow infantile. Like its kids fooling around, and getting everyone in trouble, almost.

Almost like a (more civil, of course) future version of 4chan trolling a time experiment, to the annoyance of others...

Another thing is the use of the french phrase “the Dansant” and the reference to Canada above. Why should they use a french phrase in conversations with someone in England?

The whole thing is very strange. Almost like a canadian 4chan of the future trolling a Chinese time experiment.

Oh, I'm not making much sense either.

BT

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

You should read the whole thread, we went down that Canada avenue before

Yeah they seem-to us- a little childlike at times, but I think they're just a different intelligent life form than us. Maybe they have a different logic system too? They're capricious alright, but it doesn't necessarily mean they are actually childlike.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Has anyone bothered to compile the rest of the messages? From the past to the eighties?

I've done some due dilligence on the persona in question, and so far it seems pretty solid, from a historical point of view at least.

I found him in the Brasenose College register where is listed as a fellow from 1530.
Source

I also found his "Dean" mentioned in one of the messages, one Henry Man, who was indeed dean of Chester from 1541 to 1546 when he was appointed bishop of Sodor and Man, but was still Dean of Chester for a few years after this appointment.

He has a Wikipedia page here.

I even managed to find a possible burial record for Thomas Harden. He possibly (according to the Brasenose register) went on to be a vicar in Barrington, Gloucester, from 1551. Until he was (probably) forced out for having been married in the great ecclestial purge of 1554 when Mary I came to power.

If it is the guy, he was buried six years later on 8. jan 1560 in Haresfield, Glouchestershire.

I am only adding this because if he ever did produce a book, it was probably done in Glouchestershire.

There are some statements that I need to look into more closely, especially regarding the Sheriff, but it is a bit difficult withouth the full collection of messages.

Cheers,

BT

ETA: There is also another possible burial from Wybunbury, not far from Nantwich, which occurs 2 years earlier in 28th november 1558. This could also be him, and if so he returned to the area around Nantwich after his stint as vicar and lived out the rest of his days there.

Source

edit on 3-11-2017 by beetee because: Some clarification and error correction

edit on 3-11-2017 by beetee because: See the ETA above.

edit on 3-11-2017 by beetee because: Corrections

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Yes it was all done in TVP. Hopefully you can see for yourself for yourself soon. They found all the same things you did.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Hehe.

Well, it is good to find confirmation for yourself :-)

It is a very puzzling case.

I have found some odd things though, so I look forward to reading the whole book.

BT

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Message from Deb: Proof reading is taking longer than expected, mostly due to Tomas’s language, we are getting there though. I’ll post again when it’s up on amazon…

mercuriuspoliticus.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ArthurAndreasMaxell
Thanks for the update.

I was looking for the Kindle release and look forward to reading the book. The parts I have seen so far, give me the impression that it would probably do really well. I think our society is a little more open to it's premise in 2017. This thread really captured my imagination, and I look forward to learning more details of the account...

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

hey informed the parties involved that it was a temporary experiment and that it would end at exactly a certain date, but that this wasn't the only time that this has happened in our "history"! In other words there was something specifically happening that caused or allowed it to happen and that it had happened before on specific dates that were given!

Do you have these dates? Have you looked into these dates? Do any match up with the John Dee experiences?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

hey informed the parties involved that it was a temporary experiment and that it would end at exactly a certain date, but that this wasn't the only time that this has happened in our "history"! In other words there was something specifically happening that caused or allowed it to happen and that it had happened before on specific dates that were given!

Do you have these dates? Have you looked into these dates? Do any match up with the John Dee experiences?

Yes I have exact dates and will post tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Yes I have exact dates and will post tomorrow.

boingboing.net...
Sorry I had not seen the thread had grown so huge! I had read only the past part! I do find the similarities strange. I have read the "angelic" writings and the wording you must find interesting.
www.esotericarchives.com...

In 1572, a new star appeared in the heavens, which remained visible night and day for 17 months (we now know that it was a Type Ia supernova, in the constellation Cassiopeia). For the public, it could only mean immanence of the Eschaton—the end of the world. For Dee, it signaled that a new world order was to come—an English Protestant Empire, instead of a Holy Roman one.

Over the next ten years, the pair delved headlong into contacting angels—and either Kelley ran a decade-long confidence game on Dee, or they indeed made contact with “something.” Either way, the spirit diaries that survive—dug up in a field ten years after Dee’s death—contain not only prose that rivals Shakespeare and Joyce, but a completely new language, with its own grammar and syntax.

Pretty clear the underground goal remained when he died.

Put simply, the angels wanted nothing less than a New World Order, run by divine principles, and proposed what must be one of the most dangerous ideas in Western history: A world religion, based on love and unity—a supra-Christianity or Terminal Monotheism which would not only reunite Catholicism and Protestantism but even Judaism and Islam into a fused whole; all made possible, of course, by the technology the angels had provided for direct individual contact with the spiritual agents of God instead of relying on terrestrial authority or scripture. Combined with the foundation Dee had already laid for a temporal New World Order under Elizabeth, this new religion would unite the souls of the entire globe, fusing all humanity into one State, and one Church, all directed by the angels themselves—the New Jerusalem.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

August 1984 was the first occurrence of an anomaly, which was the 6 toed foot prints on the wall. Between August and Christmas, or between August and beginning of 1985 was when the poltergeist activity started and the first message was received on the BBC microcomputer.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hi All, it's been a while. I am going to have to be brief because I am trying to get to bed but there is something I want to share and don't want to forget. I have recently been reading a book that has my mind working in a direction it hasn't gone in quite a long time. Hopefully I can flesh this out more tomorrow or this weekend so please bare with me.

I am sure anyone still reading is already familiar with Simulation Theory, we may have even discussed it in this thread at one point. In any case on the rare chance you aren't I won't bother to explain it because there will be plenty of sources online that will do it better than I can.

Suppose for a moment that Simulation theory is partially or wholly correct. That our reality is a form of simulation, whether digital or not. For the sake of argument lets assume it is a digital simulation. In the very primitive simulations we are already able to create ourselves time doesn't work inside them like it does for us "outside" of our creations. It can be made to advance or even reverse but it can also be made to accelerate or slow to a crawl or even stop. In that sense it is real, but it also isn't. That isn't so different to "our" perception of time in many ways.

It got me thinking about how you may try and test your surroundings or reality to see if you were in a simulation or not, as it is obviously a difficult thing to do. Would you perhaps eventually design an "experiment" in order to do it? What would that experiment look like? What exactly would you try and achieve with that experiment? What boundaries and controls would you try and put on it?

One thing I have never been able to understand, is some of the odd messages that were left on the computer that were between 2109 and we assume "one", although it could be with a completely different entity. The ones that looked like MAC addresses or port destinations. Forgive me if I am using the wrong terminology, I know little of this stuff and am trying to sound smart. In any case they always seem completely out of place with what we are told about 2109 and who they are. What of the messages themselves? Asking why 1985E is being messed with, warning not to do or say certain things.

If there is one thing I am absolutely certain of it is that there were no accidental communications on the microcomputer, nor was anything slipped passed 2109 on it. If it came across to Ken and Deb and then written in the book it wasn't done without their permission or guidance. Those messages were left there and then reported to us for a reason, and therefor there is meaning to them.

I am not able to go back through and read those messages right now or I will never get to sleep. Honestly I probably won't now anyway but I have to at least try. Tomorrow evening I will take a look with fresh eyes and a clear mind and see if they make any more sense. I am eager to see what y'all think about this possibility. As a reminder all of the messages that I am speaking about are in the google doc database, if anyone needs another link to it just let me know.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Dec 14 Amazon is rereleasing TVP paperback in the UK for $10. Says it can be shipped to the US as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
www.amazon.co.uk...

There is the UK link.

By the way Engi I have been reading Chronicles from the Future. I am quite smitten with it and look forward to finishing it and discussing with you.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I went to that link and tried to buy it but it said that it was for UK customers only.
Wouldn't sell it to me.

I'm glad you are getting in to Chronicles, but I just couldn't finish it. Idk, maybe I'll try it again and see if I think differently now. I'm reading a book atm on the Fox sisters and having a hard time getting through that one.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer
That's weird. The kindle version is available on the Australian Amazon? Maybe just look around at other countries Amazon sites. I just ordered the paperback version off the uk Amazon. I can't believe I'm actually going to hold that damn book, been trying to get a fking copy for ages!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join