It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I wonder . . . .

That time events are arranged vertically, or otherwise for that matter, still depends on a method of prediction by something that lays in the realm beyond minds.

That be the long term study of cause and effect. That a future is encased in the realm of minds, is a compound egregor and thus limited.

If one embrasses this future as all, then that is to synchronise with those potential events.

However, just because that which lays in the realm beyond minds wants something does not neccessarily mean that everyone, human and non human will wish to participate.

There are other parties that are, shall we say, other stakeholders in the planetary future. The nature beings for one.

Egregors can be destroyed, this is something that those who reside in the realm beyond minds appreciate.

Methinks there are problems afoot for TPTB.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I know what you mean, the few people I did try to talk about my experiences didn't really listen. It's like whenever most people hear about these things it's like they switch off. I don't know if it's because they think it's bs, or they don't care. Either way it's annoying. I mean, who do you talk to when you start seeing things which are supposedly impossible?

If you ever do get liberty to discuss things i'm all ears. I read that Gary Rowe does lectures and that, I would like to go to one but it's on the other side of the world for me
I guess i'll just go whenever I get enough money to backpack Europe!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Super stoked to find out today that the consequence for not returning my copy of TVP to the library will cost me a whopping $39! I was scared they would try and make me pay market value or something. Cheapest investment I ever made.

I recently learned a Hollywood representative was in UK discussing TVP motion picture. I hope to God it is made, the value of my book will sky rocket!

I'm finally back to feeling normal after a rough month or so. Not sure why but I was really lethargic and apathetic about everything happening in my life. Feels Good Man.

Hope you beautiful people have a nice evening and rest of your week. Tell someone you love them.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Awesome, Steve. You took an incredibly rare book out of circulation and away from public access...
...and now you can't wait to make some personal profit out of it.

I thought you were cool.

Part of me wants to restrain myself and try not to judge you. The other part wants to point out what a dick you are for posting that, let alone thinking it. God* forbid, you should find Tomas' book. None of us would ever see it.

I look forward to the kindle release of the book at the end of this month, and hopefully a subsequent plummet in the value of your material edition of TVP.

*2109 / the 'singularity' / the 'multiplicity'.

www.bobsredmill.com...

It's impossible to hoard knowledge. The illusion of this possibility is a form of insanity.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueGoose

In all fairness, Steve did type out the books contents for all of us who could not get a copy. He spent alot of time typing out all of 2109's messages and the events which happened-even though he already had the physical copy-so you can't really say he's hoarding knowledge to himself.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Have a good day today. I'm sorry I disappointed you.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I look forward to the kindle release of the book at the end of this month

Is this for real? How can I verify that?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Hey CromCruachh and Steve,

You are right about Steve giving us all the 2109 transcripts. I am grateful for those. So Steve, I should give you credit for that. But I am still disappointed. Before the internet became the dominating source for researchers, I learnt a LOT from library books. I used to sneak into University libraries (whether I was enrolled or not) and read books that hadn't been lent out in years. I found things in libraries that I have still never seen the like of anywhere on the internet. Sometimes, when I've gone back to these libraries, these books are gone.

Don't get me wrong - I never hesitated to photocopy the entire contents of some rare books. If I can't buy it, I'm fine with flaunting copyright.

As for the release of a kindle copy - I can only hope it isn't a hoax, but if not, this post is from Debbie Oakes concerning the release:

mercuriuspoliticus.wordpress.com...-2343

I'm sorry to come across so angry but I guess I want this information to get 'out there'. On the other hand, what would Hollywood do to it? Could public knowledge lead to it becoming a feedback loop where someone tries to put a form of AI into practice that becomes 2109?

Fingers crossed for a release. 'End of October' she said. Nothing's happened yet? Maybe on the 31st...?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

By the way, there is a LOT more in the book than 2109's communiques. So much. I can't relay it, because I'm working from a combination of my German copy and what I managed to extract from the English language epub file. Clearly, this all feels like a huge waste of time next to just getting a copy of the whole thing. Hence my frustration.

Steve ! You can redeem yourself by posting pages after July
I can upload everything up to July. But first, let's give Debbie the chance to publish the authorised copy. I'm more than happy to pay the 5.50 (pounds).

Then, we all just have to be prepared to enter 'Chapel Perilous' fully armoured.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I'm sorry to come across so angry but I guess I want this information to get 'out there'. On the other hand, what would Hollywood do to it? Could public knowledge lead to it becoming a feedback loop where someone tries to put a form of AI into practice that becomes 2109?

Say TVP went into every public library on earth-I still don't think it'd get as much attention as it already has now. I think it already is "out there" enough for whoever is interested. Most people are more interested in crap like twilight or the biography of a actor than a real thought provoking book, especially when the paranormal is involved. I find most people switch off when that's involved, it's like they really don't want to open their minds up to the possibility of anytthing paranormal-apparently it's "proven" to not exist.

And as far as Hollywood is concerned I wouldn't get your hopes up. Theres a good chance they'll ignore the high strangeness aspect of the story and turn it into a scary ghost story like Paranormal activity. But hey, the mothman prophecies movie was pretty good, let's hope that director makes it!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

You could well be right, Crom.

Most people are pretty good at ignoring what's right in front of them.
I fully expect the worst from any possible Hollywood adaptation. That's what I mean by 'what would they do with it?'.

In other news, I just found a concrete reference to Thomas Harden in a Brasenose College publication. It is definitely the same man referred to on 253 of the German edition of TVP. I was pretty excited, until I realised that I may just have the same source as Robin Peedell.

Regardless, it feels like inching progress.Here, go crazy fellow foragers:

archive.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I truly hope after the amount of work I have done to get this book noticed you would give me the benefit of the doubt. It has never been about the dollar value of the book, that is just a fun result. I wouldn't sell my copy today for a million dollars, I assumed it would be clear that I have always intended to keep it for preservation only. For Gods sake this could be one of the most important books ever written, do you honestly think I would dedicate this much time then just give the book up for some paper? That's crazy!

I understand it's my fault for not being clear in my intentions, but I figured the underlining tone of the thread and almost 30 pages of obsession would give enough context. I have books worth more money now that have less sentimental value that I don't sell let alone the one that resulted in my life changing forever.

It's simply a lotto ticket that doesn't expire that slowly builds value. If the time comes where I need to win, god forbid, then I will have it. First edition first printing even paper backs of this nature will never lose all value.

I however am very happy to hear of a digital version coming soon. All I ever wanted was to expose the story to the world, I never cared if I got any credit for it. I'll be first in line to order it on my kindle.

I am actually very excited for y'all to get to read it, and glad I didn't follow my original plan to copy it digitally and flaunt all copy right. I would be feeling like a dick right now if I had.

It will be exciting to see what everyone comes back and says after reading for themselves.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

If indeed it does become available. I haven't seen anything yet indicating that it will and I am afraid that that may be a hoax. Hope I'm wrong though.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I hope that's not the case. I'm sure they could recoup any cost in doing it. There is demand, especially if they are going to make a movie.

As a side note the publisher finally returned my requests to use it, about 3 months too late though. Maybe they are starting to pay attention.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I've enjoyed reading this thread but have I really just been sucked into a great marketing campaign?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Elvis_Is_Dead

What would the product be? A book that isn't available for you to buy, a movie that hasn't been made, or some Tshirts I don't know about?

No it most certainly isn't a marketing campaign. If someone wants to hire me to hype the story though, please send a PM!! I am available for a contract! Lol.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I haven't seen anything yet indicating that it will and I am afraid that that may be a hoax.

I hope not, What sort of sick person would do such a thing

edit on 29-10-2017 by CromCruachh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
What would really help is if you were to take some time and scan the book and upload it as a pdf file for everyone to download. Or you could keep it to yourself.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marked4death
What would really help is if you were to take some time and scan the book and upload it as a pdf file for everyone to download. Or you could keep it to yourself.

What would help is if I started a go-fund-me for the copyright law suite that would follow considering I have contacted the author and spoken to the publisher, and that it would be very easy to make it stick.

Have no fear, major motion picture will probably come soon as well as a cheap ebook according to the authors former girlfriend.

If you are in the US, there are still 2 copies left in libraries, or was 2 months ago. Maybe you will get lucky and snag one.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join