It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Man, I have had those dreams too, you wake up and you are in love. It takes all morning and maybe most of the day to get over it and you still don't forget! It's wonderful and hateful at the same time, you feel so frustrated after a while that you just can't ever actually be with the person.

Nice you have your mom still, I lost mine 23 years ago just about this time of year. And this year I'll be her age when she died, that scares me a little... although I'm not really afraid to die, just don't want to leave my wife and 2 little ones behind. You really spend a solid hour in the bathroom? My wife would kick my ass...

Any more comments on Scole would be nice I would value your opinion of it. But like I said, another thread would probably be the place for that.

Anyway, finally to the reason I posted tonight in the first place, I am 18% in according to my Kindle app on my iphone and I just read about how excited Dienach was o ride in a flying vehicle, I think he called it a linsen? I think this is the same word he used to describe cars earlier in the book. So I'll give that one to you

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

I'm sorry to hear of your concerns, I can certainly sympathize although I am fortunate enough to not understand. I think the fact that you are concerned not for yourself but for your family is noble and heart warming, and proof that you deserve the love you get and give.

The dream affected me enough that I am putting off sleep as I type this. I don't want to deal with that ache again tomorrow. It's been a long time since I felt this way from a dream. It makes me wonder if she is somewhere and sometime feeling the same thing "today". Maybe it is selfish, but part of me hopes so. I'm not even entirely comfortable saying that but it's the truth.

I have no doubt that what I have read so far about Skole is believable at the very least. There are many things in this life that I don't know how to reconcile with my previous 36 or so years of experience. Things I have experienced and learned first hand, while being told that I couldn't possible have experienced or learned. Some days I am at ease and peace with those things and my inability to understand them. Some days I can't stand not knowing and I get aggressive in my attempts to antagonize in order to try and force a particular result. I don't even know why really, it's not like I could share any proof in a way that would be substantial for anyone else even if it was offered.

I think that is and always has been the nature of these things. It isn't for mass consumption, and for good reason. I know there is an "out there" whether it is truly out, or maybe in. There is no doubt in my mind. I asked for a specific message or sign, and have gotten it in return on a daily basis for almost 5 years. Those signs mean nothing to anyone but me though. It wasn't even until recently that I truly understood just how profound and undeniable those signs are. I don't know what if anything was and is sacrificed for that to occur, hopefully nothing but I am starting to doubt that. It is a swift kick in the pants as a call to action that I failed to heed for far too long. That isn't fair at all, and it was childish and immature and conceited to deny or question it.

I don't even know what I am trying to say, but I firmly believe the signs and hints are there for all of us if we choose to look for them. They are subtle and mysterious though, until they are recognized for what they are. Then they are pretty in your face. At that point they are very comforting, and I fear little if nothing other than my own capability for failure and weakness. I do know though that it is never too late to right wrongs, or correct headings. My life today, right now, is ample evidence of that. If I truly got what I had deserved Inwould have none of this. Maybe Indont, and I did. I guess it doesn't matter because I am working with what I have regardless.

I don't mean to be so somber. Sometimes I start writing and things take on a life of their own.

Yes I do spend a minimum of an hour, if I have the time I can spend two. More than once I have had to crawl out of the bathroom because my legs stop working. I get some serious reading and thinking done though so it's worth it!

I do my best to get up to speed on Skole and get a full version of CfT. I still got the itch, I'm just doing a damn good job of not scratching it. Still plenty of time for reading and discussion, but right now there are wonders to behold. Lots and lots of wonders.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I like those kind of posts where you let yourself just go where your mind leads you. I have trouble writing that way, at least now I do. I used to be able to write freely but since I started this job I have had to scrutinize every thing I write to the point that it's like squeezing blood from a stone. Oh well, I'm in the position of making so much more money than I ever did before and now I can't afford to make less because you know, that's how it is. You adjust to a certain level and once you do there's no going back. Well I could, but my wife will never settle for less now.

I get what you're saying, I have been having so many things happen in my life, I guess a lot of people call them synchronicities, and maybe some people can ignore stuff like this but it slaps me in the face. There is something deep behind the scenes going on, so many things that we can't see on the surface. I'm glad the world is this way myself, it never gets boring. Get some sleep, don't let the fear keep you from facing the dream. You never know what might be ahead.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I'll tell you what, the dream I had the evening of our last posts was a real mind bender. I can't even begin to describe it. It was too complicated for me to fully understand but it was fascinating.

How is the book coming along? I had a crazy week so wasn't able to really accomplish anything during my free time. I'm planning to look into Skole this weekend and get a better understanding. I don't think I am up to starting any new threads at the time being so will probably just discuss it here since TVP has kind of stalled out for now.

Frankly the people that may still be active here are who I prefer to converse with anyway, and may offer a new way to bring everyone back into the fold. I still feel weird about the way I abruptly stopped my discussion on TVP and wish I could fully explain my reasons. It probably only really matters to me but that is just the way I am. I do believe it is just a temporary moratorium though, at least I certainly hope. I truly have no clue what the future holds in that regard though. It could just be that it became obsessive and unhealthy for me rather than some ulterior motive. My mind wanders in all sorts of weird directions though I can tell you that.

As fun as those 20 pages and all they produced were, it feels good to be back on solid ground and doing normal life things again. If there is such a thing as normal life that is, I am not certain I have actually ever experienced that to be honest. If I learned anything from TVP and our discussions it is that life is what we make of it, so we are better served to make it good for ourselves and the people around us. I have tried to live the things I "preached" here every single day since, with fantastic results. I have met some really special people in my day to day life that I may not have taken the time to get to know otherwise. I had forgotten how much I love to talk to and interact with people during my self imposed exile or isolation. It feels really good to reopen my boarders and share my love. It often leaves me vulnerable because people don't know how to take my candidness and honesty as complete strangers. Luckily it always seems to serve me well and people recognize it as empathy instead of naïveté. I used to think there must be something wrong with me that I would be so open and honest with complete strangers but had a hard time doing it with people I loved and trusted. It usually resulted in me being the opposite with them, and being dishonest and manipulative. I think Inwas just afraid of the consequences because I was still keeping so many secrets and hiding so many things due to my vices and my loyalty to them over all else. It feels good to no longer have to live with those, and be able to deal with the consequences regardless of what they are.

I ought to start some of my posts with "dear diary" for gods sake. Sorry. I hope you guys can someday understand how much it means to me that you all allow me to ramble on like this and not call me a fool or idiot. If nothing else you have witnessed a broken man become whole again. The scary part is that I hadn't even realized how broken I was. I still do a lot of taking in these posts, and really want to give in return. I just wish I knew exactly how to do that. If you have any suggestions please offer them.

I have the next two days off so plan to post something substantial hopefully during them. I hope you have a great night and tell someone you love them. I still believe that is the most powerful magic we all possess and it doesn't cost us anything but our time.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Wow, I really love reading your posts Steve, you are an amazing individual and I wish we could be friends in real life. It's late here but I also have the next two days off and I'll try to post something more substantial tomorrow.

Oh, and the book is being read very slowly. I'm having a hard time with it. I am still trying to get through it but I'm only at 21%.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I would like to be your friend too. We are both adults, and can make that happen if we choose! I am pretty sure I come off as a pretty normal guy IRL, as well as dashingly handsome and mysterious with by boyish good looks. Never mind the gray hair and deepening creases!

You never know what the future holds for any of us. I'm planning to win the lottery sometime soon and will throw the biggest party the planet has ever seen, so there is always that to fall back on
I got spooky close to the jackpot last night in my opinion. Relatively speaking of course. Too close for "coincidence" at least. I'm pretty sure I'll have to fund that party the old fashion way though, although I did hit $40 thanks to TVP last night. Enough to fund another 2 weeks of tickets.

Just for fun let me hear some suggestions for what constitutes the best party the world has ever seen. I'm thinking along the lines of that Bud Light party they threw in a Colorado town a few years back, but on a planet wide scale. Probably going to need to win one of those billion dollar power balls for that, but I have plenty of time lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Did anyone listen to the 18.10 Mysterious Universe podcast with grant Cameron discussing the "Charlie Red Star" UFO flap from Canada in the 70's?

It may have even been suggested as the one 2109 cited to Gary, I can't quite remember. I am pretty accepting of the account of the event as a whole. I can't make any claims to the truthfulness of Mr. Cameron himself and won't even bother with the rest of his claims but I found Charlie Red Star interesting. I spoke Mr. Cameron in email a little bit in order to get on his mailing list, but expressed my skepticism about the rest while telling him I am open minded but failed to get another reply after that. I don't know if that is significant or not, just figured it was worth mentioning.

I am pretty sure I watched the Documentary that is available on Scole years and years ago but dont remember the details. I will watch it again today though. It seems a I can't get any of the other information in detail without buying the books though.

I keep hoping to see Gary Rowes name come up in other cases of UFO and paranormal but haven't yet. At this time we don't discuss any of this subject matter believe it or not, although he has shared some things on his experience and beliefs related to his research on UFO's from that period of time. I don't think I am breaking any confidence or unearthing any unknown information in mentioning this, but I can tell you he is one of if not the most interesting person I have had the pleasure of knowing in my life. He is quite reserved though and I have given my word that I won't share any of our communications although there is little I would rather do. I would give a testicle if he would allow me to write in depth about him, but I doubt that will ever happen. That is a travesty of epic proportions in my opinion.

Luckily there are other sources of information available to us that may parallel much of the interest I hold.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yet again, your posts are some of the most soul baring I have ever read on a social media site. Thank you for the revealing text. You are someone everyone wishes they had in their life just to take a walk with....wow, and again....thanks

edit on 16-9-2017 by Bmused7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Hey man, unfortunately my wife talked me into an all day shop-a-thon today and I never got the time to come on here and post like I thought I would. I'm exhausted and my brain is foggy at this point. Hopefully I'll be able to put some time into it tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bmused7

That is very kind of you, and it means a lot to me that you would say it. I don't know that it is true though unfortunately. That isn't to say that I don't have friends or people that love me, but I think I can be kind of intense and misunderstood by people that don't know me intimately. I am very outgoing and forthcoming with people I meet and try to befriend and maybe intimidate or confuse people in my approach. I dont really understand it personally, but people don't call me and ask to do things or hang out or even talk really. I mean my closest ones will always answer a call or text eventually, but it is always me initiating. It may just be because I will always reach out to say hi and I love you before it gets too long but it would feel really good to get an invitation out of the blue to see a movie or talk about a book or take a walk some times. I don't remember the last time that happened. I have met people since I moved here and they share my passions but I am still not sure they get me. I am guessing it is me and not them since I am the common denominator. It's OK really because maybe that is just my role, but honestly I get so damn lonely. A 5 year old can only give you so much. Even my family doesn't call me first hardly ever, and only then it is my father. I know i have changed a lot in the last 3 years but I thought and think it is all for the better and that I am more pleasant to be with and talk to now but maybe I just am not. I was very good at hiding the darkness inside of me then, maybe too good. I am good at hiding that sadness now I guess.

So strange sometimes these things. Sometimes I feel like I am only partially here. Or that when I am not actively participating I'm not here at all. I don't mean to sound all spooky or anything but as you can tell i have given all of this some thought. It isn't just me that is different, but it may just be the changes in me that made other things and people different in regards to me only. Strangers like to come to me for help for some reason, and I am all too happy to oblige. Maybe I look like a helpful guy, I dont know.

In any case I really wish I had a friend I could take a walk with lately. They are hard to come by.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

No worries, our families are far more important anyway. I wrangled the boy and his emotions all day anyway. Got a couple good books to get me through the rest of the weekend and hopefully relax now that wife is home.

I've had a damn neck and shoulder pain for the last week or two that I just can't get rid of no matter what I do. It's like my whole upper body is constantly tense and I can't figure out why. If only I could relax.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well I'll be damned. Apparently I am "back" to a place where it is and always has been spelled "Berenstain" bears, and people that remember it as "Stein" are the crazy ones. I am not entirely sure how I feel about this.

pbskids.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm going to tell you guys right now, and you know better than anyone that I am not prone to fabricating stuff. This happened, whether or not it was the way I think it was. I have to consider that all of this took place over digital media, but it is almost a 7 year long "event". I think you know exactly what I am implying by stating that.

I don't expect anyone to necessarily believe me, or change what you believe, but please at least give me the benefit of the doubt that I absolutely would not lie to any of you, nor would I misrepresent what I have experienced. Compared to the things that have occurred in my life over the last months, this is almost mundane. Non the less it has happened.

That's the last I'll say on it lest you think I have now finally lost it. I assure you, I most certainly have not. I am of sound mind and body. I don't know how to explain it better than anyone else, but I suspect I may be able to soon.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about the neck pain......there is an Instagram guy that posts all types of excercises/stretches for just albout eveything you can think of for the body. Check out irwanlibrata on Instagram. You may find a solution there.....hope you can get it resolved.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Couple more things to help you relax....epsom salt baths and homeopathic cell salts.
Kali Phos 6x
Mag Phos 6x
You can find those on amazon

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bmused7

Thank you for the suggestions, I greatly appreciate it. I have a set of exercises I do every morning and evening that were intentionally given to me in order to relax my muscles and alleviate the tension but even they don't work all of the time. It has been an off and on ongoing problem for close to 20 years now. When I was in my early 20's it was so bad I went to physical therapy and got cortisone injections. It went away completely between about 2010 and 3 weeks ago, when it came back with a vengeance. I am pretty sure I have some structural damage in my shoulder, as it rides higher than my other one if that makes sense. Basically my shoulder, neck, and back are just jacked up. I want to avoid any surgery at all costs as I won't take any kind of narcotics, but I may not have a choice at some point.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Just in case it was over looked, or maybe some thought it wasn't very important. I highly suggest you read

Nei Kung - by Kosta Danaos

Not only is it fascinating, but it is relevant to the things we discuss here.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Been trying to get back to this thread and also trying to finish Chronicles from the Future but so busy. I will get back here at some point.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

No worries Engi. I am curious of what you are thinking of it so far? I am debating whether I should just buy it off Amazon or not, but don't have a ton of extra funds. Is it worth the money in your opinion?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Hey man, I am glad to see you back here. Wish I was more diligent as far as posting goes. I have so many things I'm working on right now and my day job is really demanding lately too. I'm back and forth on this book. Some things I read, as I've told you, strike me as made up. Maybe that's unfair. I don't know how much language will change in the next 2 thousand years not to mention the fact that it's actually in another language. At least the stuff he's relating. That supposedly was a mix of languages from European and Scandinavian tongues iirc. So maybe the names that raise flags for me had no english counterpart and that's why for me they stick out like a sore thumb. In whatever language it was spoken originally I guess it all would be greek to me...

Then there are the parts that strike me as genuine. I can't really relate any of those off the top of my head. I'll have to take note so that I can do that in the future. But some of it seems to me like the genuine reactions and musings of a person that was thrust into such a situation. I don't know. I'll reserve judgement until I can get further into it. I would say that you should probably bite the bullet and buy it off Amazon so we can discuss it at length later on. That is, unless there is some way for me to share it with you. Probably not, unless you have Amazon Prime and can borrow books. I guess that's a possibility.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join