It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Writer claims Chelsea Clinton stole book idea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hillary started her career as an attorney lying and cheating . So much so , it almost cost the law firm their license . Why not Chelsea ? Was hoping that she was better than that. Break the mold and all...
Errr . probably not...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
This is news?

um..

It is today because there is a ton of fire over at Trump Tower...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I dont believe you.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

If Chelsea didn't have filthy rich parents who made their money being crooks? She most likely would be working at boobs and beer hustling horny men for sum dollahs!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

lol

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Chelsea was/is such a genius that she started making huge $$$ right out of school.

Liberals love being RICH!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If hes telling the truth, id just like to offer my condolences to his famiy ahead of time for his suicide.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Breaking:
Chelsea Clinton set to unveil the first book in her brilliant new series:
Harriet Potner and The Sorcerer's Stone

Forget that, she authored the all time best seller The Religious Book That is First About the Jews and Then God's Son Comes Along and Changes Some Things.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Chelsea Clinton stole

She is the genetic result of Hillary Clinton and Webb Hubbell (or Bill Clinton) - aka: a genetic #-up who thinks she is important, but she is not. I hope she is found guilty for what is surely NOT fake news (the stealing bit - for the Clintons that comes as naturally as breathing).

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I disagree.

She is and is going to be very important.

She is important because her father was pres-mother was first lady, sec of state and Chelsea is very very wealthy.

Money=importance.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I looked into the process of getting an agent and have been wondering how corrupt the process is these days. I've seen so many books published lately that either promote the 'correct' ideology or where the author turned out to have a well-placed friend. Most agents appear to be very much on the same bandwagon (overly virtue-signally). They also seem fairly on the side of the Democrats, given the countless multi-million dollar advances for 'memoirs' such as Obama, and reportedly James Comey now.

Ideas aren't protected under copyright, though. Only the execution is. With non-fiction, it's tricky because writers rarely submit a completed work beforehand. So even IF what the author claims is true, she might not have much of a case.
edit on 12-7-2017 by Annagramma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join