It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Russia Lawyer Veselnitskaya Worked with Obama's Ambassador to Russia?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm sorry but since when is it not ok to discuss anything
but in your delusional threads? ATS has many forums besides
the one your stuck in. Go back to the mud pit where no
substance is needed to mock free speech.
And take your manufactured "Indignation" with you.

"Go back to the mud pit where no substance is needed to mock free speech. And take your manufactured "Indignation" with you."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. The irony!

Exactly what substance are you talking about? Notice that rather than refute anything I've said, you attacked me.

EDIT:

And by all means, "discuss" whatever you want but spare me your "manufactured indignation" when I use my "free speech" (what's free speech got to do with this again?) to be critical of absurd propaganda. From what I can see, you couldn't handle my critical response so you're trying to silence me. The irony (and hypocrisy) abounds.
edit on 2017-7-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Great find! And she visited congress no less,
in a foreign affairs hearing?

Apparently she had some value to someone.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: IAMTAT

Great find! And she visited congress no less,
in a foreign affairs hearing?

Apparently she had some value to someone.

Grassley is trying to get answers as to why she was allowed to stay, or was let back in the country for the DJT Jr. meeting.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: burntheships

Anyone who has seen Dinesh D'Souza's "Hillarys America" knows that the contents of your OP lines up pretty well with the DNC's dirty-tricks playbook - a snapshot of all that is considered amoral and unethical in US politics and society in general.

This reminds me of what Scott Foval was caught on video saying about "rigging elections for the last 50 years".

Great insight there, no wonder so many states do not
want to cooperate with the Voter Fraud investigation.

And would also shed light on why Obama did
not come forward with the "hacking" sooner.

They thought it was working for them.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Ties alone don't prove anything. If you look hard enough, you see faces in clouds. Besides, a friend of a friend of a friend hardly means anything.

Well if that's the case, then all of this means squat because all the Russian government connections are ties of ties all the way around.

I'm glad we settled that one.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I don't know what was going on with this woman. Evidently she was trying to get money and backing for a cause. She did not work for the Russian government. But how come was she in this congressional hearing?

There is nothing going on with the trump Jr. issue, he walked out on her, it appears there was some confusion as to what was going to transpire in the meeting. In this case, it appears she may have been trying to get influence for her cause from the Obama administration or maybe Hillary. I do not know.

I think both sides of this might just be all hyped up smoke blowing in the wind, nothing here or with Trump Jr. worth even worrying about. I am sure that nothing will come out of either side of this. If they keep blowing up the trump crap, then Republicans should blow this up I suppose. I think there is something else going on that this is distracting us from.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Kind of OT, but you know how Hoover was really bad for the country? I'm starting to think of McCain as being just like him.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The plot thickens with Fusion GPS.

Note that Akhmetshin has ties to Soros by funding.

Oh yeah, that is a name to remember.
According to all sources, he is a shady operator
Lurking around in DC for a decade at least.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Grassley is trying to get answers as to why she was allowed to stay, or was let back in the country for the DJT Jr. meeting.

I hope he grabs on like a pit bull.

What strikes me as odd, the Democrats are blocking
so many witnesses, well not too odd it it obvious why.

Needs to stop...
edit on 11-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't know what was going on with this woman. Evidently she was trying to get money and backing for a cause. She did not work for the Russian government. But how come was she in this congressional hearing?

Someone found her Facebook page.

She is a hateful never Trumper.

archive.is/mdSre

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

This is them and their "zomg Russians!"

One of the biggest methods of propaganda is accusing your opponent of what you yourself are doing.

I hope they don't stop, I need the laughs.

Poking around a little on Natalia:

MOSCOW, May 24 (RAPSI) – Natalya Veselnitskaya, the managing partner of Camerton Consulting law firm, does not rule out possibility of filing a defamation lawsuit against Hermitage Capital Management CEO William Browder and a number of mass media outlets in relation to the so-called “Prevezon case”.

The case against Prevezon was initiated yet in September 2013, when the U.S. authorities filed a complaint seeking to forfeit certain properties owned by 11 companies running elite real estate in New York. The complaint alleged that the proceeds from a $230 million tax fraud revealed by lawyer Sergey Magnitsky working for Firestone Duncan, which, among others, cooperated with Hermitage Capital Management, were laundered through various shell companies in Russia and abroad. Prosecutors claimed that some of that money was then transferred through Moldovan shell companies to Prevezon Holdings, which in turn used those, commingled with funds from other defendant companies, to purchase an array of New York real estate.

The case against Prevezon was initiated yet in September 2013, when the U.S. authorities filed a complaint seeking to forfeit certain properties owned by 11 companies running elite real estate in New York. The complaint alleged that the proceeds from a $230 million tax fraud revealed by lawyer Sergey Magnitsky working for Firestone Duncan, which, among others, cooperated with Hermitage Capital Management, were laundered through various shell companies in Russia and abroad. Prosecutors claimed that some of that money was then transferred through Moldovan shell companies to Prevezon Holdings, which in turn used those, commingled with funds from other defendant companies, to purchase an array of New York real estate.

Lawyers do not rule out defamation lawsuit in relation to “Prevezon case”

Which lead me here:

New York (CNN)A major US investigation into Russian money laundering has come to an abrupt end.
The case aimed to expose how Russian mobsters allegedly stole $230 million and hid some of the cash in New York City real estate. Also sure to come up was the suspicious death of the Russian lawyer who exposed the alleged fraud, though US prosecutors weren't alleging that the defendants were behind it.
The trial was set to start on Monday, but late Friday night, federal prosecutors in New York announced they settled the case with Prevezon, the company accused of buying up "high-end commercial space and luxury apartments" with laundered money.
The abrupt conclusion has some involved in the trial wondering why this Russian investigation had been cut short.

Russian money-laundering details remain in the dark as US settles fraud case

Why indeed.

Someone found her Facebook page.

Yeah, it's public and she's getting roasted, a selection of comments: "You looked so much fatter on television today!"" Russian Colluder POS Skank.""Can you please share the truth about your conversation with President Trump’s son? Thank you in advance."

This is better than anything on TV right now.
edit on 11-7-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: TV

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
So it's not even a Russian narrative is it?
It's a Ukrainian narrative.
The stink from Poroshenko still lingers along with Nuland and all the US State Department's dirty dealings and election fraud in foreign countries.
Hillary's prints are all over this one as well as Obama's.
I think they tried their best to make the Ukraine the flashpoint for starting up WW3 but Putin wouldn't take the bait.
The Ukraine is literally the land beyond the pale.
Look it up, it will make sense once you do.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: windword

And you voted for former lawyer who repped for child rapist, knew he did it and got him off ...

See how that works?

If HRC then went on to lobby for lighter laws, amnesty or light sentences for rapist, you might have a point. This woman represented people who were convicted of theft of State money, money laundering and human rights violations. It's one thing to work to defend the scum of the earth. It's quite another to lobby to ease up on sanctions of convicted criminals.

Bad comparison, one repped people stealing, one repped a rapist. Bit far apart on the morality scale.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ha hahaha!

Prevezon, and the settlement.
Things that make you go hmmmm

She also had a picture of Senator McCain,
who is connected to the fake dossier.

How fitting.
He is on the Facebook page of a Russian double agent.

Traitors in high places...

edit on 11-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

She also had a picture of Senator McCain,

Really? Too funny, I didn't scroll that far down her timeline.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
We now have finally gotten to the bottom of the New Red Scare. Everything concerning the "Russian Narrative" originated with Clinton and Obama trying to set up Trump through Trump Jr. Everything else about it was filigree. This was their ace, which has turned out to be a joker.

Later they decided to add the "hacked emails" to the "Russian Narrative" they had already begun constructing. It fit the bill and they ran with it, using it to flesh out their scheme.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Pffft, white collar crime, money laundering and human rights violations always get the wink and nod from a Kleptocracy.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Someone says the archive has deleted photos.

Why would she have a photo of McCain?

I also found some very interesting ties to
Hillary and John Kerry.

Kerry failed to hold Baku Azerbaijan accountable
for KarabakhnAttacks.

Then Obama welcomed President Allyev to Washington.
Ilham Aliyev billionaire dictator.

Lyle Aliyev is his daughter.

Emin Agalarov is her ex husband.

Aras Agalarov his billionaire father.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Vector99

Pffft, white collar crime, money laundering and human rights violations always get the wink and nod from a Kleptocracy.

Compared to rape? Yea, they do.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join