It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

350 diplomatic flights carry weapons for terrorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: InceyWincey

Exactly my point. Most of those articles being moved have geopolitical agendas. Just the way it is.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MaestroMind

It is a valid point to start a thread about.
It's always just peer groups though, mates in peer groups, higher up the pond you swim then more mates you have are at your depth lol
Just basic people/humans.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: InceyWincey

Agreed. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Nature of man is self-destruction by any means necessary. I pm'd you.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Soviet operations during the height of the cold war took many forms, from infiltration of our education system to intervention in public policies and government. The Soviets had agents working in pretty much every nook and cranny of the United States engaging in all sorts of operations designed to destabilize the United States in one way or another.

The recent arrest of a Russian spy ring operating in the United States suggest that the Soviet goal of bringing American capitalism to its knees remains the ultimate goal. Though the “spies” weren’t involved in the transfer of military secrets or preparing contingency plans in the event the U.S. and Russia go to war, the fact that they had close relationships to US government officials, lobbyists and corporate leaders indicates that Russian operatives continue to work towards the goals set forth during the cold war.

Link to source(2010)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Like a diplomatic pouch ,a shipping container or a complete plane can have the diplomatic status . That is how they are bypassing inspections .

I guess a couple of you posting replies just don't get the point?
EVERYBODY knows about "diplomatic mail."
I can't bring myself to inform you further. I think it would be a waste of time and electrons.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
So, since a couple of days the world discovered that there are about 1200 US diplomats in Moscow ... Isn't that an oddly large number for a diplomatic mission?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join