It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study: Being Transgender Is Not A Mental Disorder

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar
Listen to the man, he knows what he is saying.

edit on 13-7-2017 by TallTexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 13-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The following link is Jim Marrs approved:

www.cchr.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoneWithHumans
Reality: You're mentally ill if you actually care about others genitals politically or otherwise. .

If children are being manipulated and coerced from an early age and this later results genital mutilation then you are mentally ill if you aren't concerned.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TallTexan

How do the drug companies make money off of less than 1% of the population?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SickWave

originally posted by: DoneWithHumans
Reality: You're mentally ill if you actually care about others genitals politically or otherwise. .

If children are being manipulated and coerced from an early age and this later results genital mutilation then you are mentally ill if you aren't concerned.

I would agree if there is any evidence of children being manipulated and coerced into being of the opposite sex.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

How do the drug companies make money off of less than 1% of the population?

You are getting that from this video? How? Did you watch the video?
At least watch the video and comment on it's contents please.

link   

This is about transgender people silly.
It's just a guy claiming that they keep adding mental disorders to DSM to help with the drug companies' profit and to keep people drugged like in Brave New World.
edit on 7/13/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

This is about people thinking they have conditions that they don't have, bogus mental health conditions.
People being screened and told there is something wrong with them when they are normal.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TallTexan
a reply to: peter vlar
Listen to the man, he knows what he is saying.

He is spot on. These psychotropic drugs can actually cause aberrant and even violent behavior, especially in adolescents.

As an anecdotal story; I was put on Sertraline (Zoloft), when I was 15. The rage was nearly uncontrollable. I almost throttled people. I flat told that incompetent, idiot "therapist" to take me off of it before I hurt someone after about three months. I will never forget that experience, and I eschew psychotropic drugs ever since. I tell parents to be very careful if they are thinking of putting their kid on any of them. It's a damn guessing game how it is going to interact with their brain chemistry, and most psychiatrists will make guinea pigs out of these kids trying to figure out the right "cocktail" to zombiefy them to everyone's satisfaction. It's just sick.

Not to mention, the long term effects of many of these medications on developing minds is still not fully understood.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TallTexan

This is about people thinking they have conditions that they don't have, bogus mental health conditions.
People being screened and told there is something wrong with them when they are normal.

So the doctors are lying about the transgender children?
edit on 7/13/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Do you disagree with what is being said in the video?
If so what part?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I never said I disagree. Since this is about transgender people I am asking the reason for them to lie about the transgender children just to dope them up for profit when there are only less than 1% of the population.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You are not aware of Jim Marrs and his views ?
I suggest you watch a few videos and perhaps you will agree with him.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Yep I am aware. ATS owners are friends with him. I have no doubt that the drug companies will do anything to increase profit including doping up people.
What I am asking is why bring that video here in a thread about transgender people?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Dude, did you even watch the video?
The topic of this very thread is:

New Study: Being Transgender Is Not A Mental Disorder

Ties in perfectly with what Jim Marrs thinks.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Ok, let me get this right... I asked another poster to reply with the statistics that she claims supports her position (that don't exist btw) and your rebuttal is a jim Marrs opinion piece about druggin children for every little perceived mood disorder. What exactly you is the point you're trying to make? Because I certainly am not advocating for over medicating children because it's easier to have an obedient zombie than a fidgety 7 year old.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I never said I disagree. Since this is about transgender people I am asking the reason for them to lie about the transgender children just to dope them up for profit when there are only less than 1% of the population.

Profit. You said it in your post. For the most part, it's not Machiavellian or malicious though. It's survival within the mental health industry.

Here's how it works, if you want insurance to pay you, you need to come up with a diagnosis; preferably one that needs a pill, or a cocktail of medications so that you can keep this kid and their family coming back.

Also, where there is the most sure bet to actually get reimbursed in mental health is with the wealthy "worried well". There's nothing really wrong with these people, they are just bored, and you can bet your life that there are middle class parents that are willing to jump on this band wagon for the attention right now. I know you say that doesn't happen, but it bloody well does. There is a certain brand of narcissistic parent that will absolutely make their kid seem sick or in need so they can get sympathy and accolades for dealing with it, and mental health, with all of it's nebulous diagnostic criteria and miracle pills is absolutely perfect for these people. They are more common than you think, and plenty of desperate and/or slightly delusional, or even predatory mental health providers that will exploit that in order to keep the money coming in.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It isn't a mental disorder. The DSM-5 doesn't state it as a mental disorder. In fact they changed from GID to gender dysphoria, which is opposite to what Jim Marrs claimed. I've watched the video. Maybe I missed the part where he talked about transgender people? Sometimes the subtitles is not accurate.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

The point is you don't make much money off of less than 1% of the population. So what would the point be? It would be more profitable to push say depression on children and adults.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join