It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study: Being Transgender Is Not A Mental Disorder

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You know, I see this crap a lot, "I can say whatever I want to you, don't like it, get a thicker skin", but I only ever see it and I very rarely hear it. I say that because most of the time I see it on Internet forums, usually written by cowards who would never speak to people the way they done on line in person. Why because if I was in a bar and you turned round and said the kind of things you have been saying to the OP then very quickly we would find out just how thick your skin is, if you catch my meaning.

A-friggin-men I couldn't have said better. I never go out in environments with large crowds and booze flowing without a group. If I'm with my cis hetereo buddies who are rough and tumble types and someone were to step with this online garbage they would get stomped out. Hell even if I'm with the girls who wants to fight a group of amazons some of which concealed carry. The net is a safe space for bigots and cowards.

You talk hard for a lady man, go serve this country, get shot at and blown up a go a few tours and come back with how tough you are lol. You probablt have a taped off area in your room called your safe space nobody is allowed to enter

See that right there!

If I was sitting having a drink with the OP and you called her a "lady man" (pretty sure that should be hyphenated by we discussed your awful grammar last night), you would probably find yourself on your back wondering why the big man touched your pretty face with his fists....

But let me guess your a ex SOF operator who was trained by Chuck Noris and Mr Miyagi?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: birdonwire

You know, I see this crap a lot, "I can say whatever I want to you, don't like it, get a thicker skin", but I only ever see it and I very rarely hear it. I say that because most of the time I see it on Internet forums, usually written by cowards who would never speak to people the way they done on line in person. Why because if I was in a bar and you turned round and said the kind of things you have been saying to the OP then very quickly we would find out just how thick your skin is, if you catch my meaning.

A-friggin-men I couldn't have said better. I never go out in environments with large crowds and booze flowing without a group. If I'm with my cis hetereo buddies who are rough and tumble types and someone were to step with this online garbage they would get stomped out. Hell even if I'm with the girls who wants to fight a group of amazons some of which concealed carry. The net is a safe space for bigots and cowards.

You talk hard for a lady man, go serve this country, get shot at and blown up a go a few tours and come back with how tough you are lol. You probablt have a taped off area in your room called your safe space nobody is allowed to enter

UGHH, Mattis is trying to keep them out of the military, don't be giving them ideas to join up!

They would not make it, not worried, some people need a dose of reality. If someone even shown me there gun in public who i didnt know id shoot them there. Talking is easy, but not seriously taken from a man that believes hes a girl. Its better to be carried by 12 then it is by 6.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Jupiters

No. The bill is not about regulating opinion. Parents can be against gender dysphoria in their children and the same time get them help. That is like a pastor being against homosexuality but still love his gay child, raising and nurturing the child.
If the parents refuse to seek help for their chidren with gender dysphoria, that is child abuse.
Clear now?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

he always said" if you like the dick then you like the dick, dont have to act like a girl about it"

Is that what he says to you after sex?
edit on 12-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

See that right there!

If I was sitting having a drink with the OP and you called her a "lady man" (pretty sure that should be hyphenated by we discussed your awful grammar last night), you would probably find yourself on your back wondering why the big man touched your pretty face with his fists....

Haha, you're a BIG man on the internet aren't ya?

You're big, you're bad, and you can beat anyone up right? Always someone tougher bro.

link   

A new study presents evidence that much of if any mental distress that a Transgender person may be feeling has more to do with external factors such as harassment and rejection as opposed to just physically being Transgender.

Its been a long while now that disorders defined are only for mental states that result in negative affects on a person, so something could be completely way outside of what we would see as normal and not be considered a disorder...

edit on 12-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

See that right there!

But let me guess your a ex SOF operator who was trained by Chuck Noris and Mr Miyagi?

Lol, you really think i have a pretty face? My wife doesnt think so!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

He would be waxed with the wax on wax off method.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: birdonwire

See that right there!

Haha, you're a BIG man on the internet aren't ya?

You're big, you're bad, and you can beat anyone up right? Always someone tougher bro.

No, ive won some, lost some, the first year in my training a was a punching bag for bone training. I got my ass beat a lot.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: birdonwire

You do know that you can't catch the gay or the transgender, don't you?

What if they're really slow?

Then they're on their own.

It's like running away from a bear.

You don't have to be faster than the bear, just be faster than the people you're with.

link   

I don't know if you didn't quite get it but I am quite clearly just having fun with that guy.

I would do the same with you but I can only deal with one set of stupid views at a time, too much stupid makes me angry.

I honestly do not know how to deal with views as stupid as "transgender is wrong" other than rip the piss out of those views.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

People can be who they want to be.

No, their existence does not infringe on the rights of anyone.

Rights are infringed upon when they force their subjective identity delusion onto other individuals to uphold. Force other individuals to mainstream their delusion. Force individuals to dismiss biological facts. For the sale of, important, subjective arbitrary gender identification that often utilize made up pronouns.

Right now, at least in the U.S., it is not "forced". But, people are still making arguments that it SHOULD be.
And no, it should not be. No laws surrounding speech should ever be passed. No laws mandating that I call someone their made up pronoun should ever be pass.
That is not a free society.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

This isn't the "Flaming Manchurian Candidate".

Just let people be who they want to be.

Why is that so hard?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I don't know if you didn't quite get it but I am quite clearly just having fun with that guy.

I would do the same with you but I can only deal with one set of stupid views at a time, too much stupid makes me angry.

I honestly do not know how to deal with views as stupid as "transgender is wrong" other than rip the piss out of those views.

Idc if people do there transgender thing, i do care when they try to get kids involved... and this piss you rip from views, do you grab it with your teeth or your hands, how does it work?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

This isn't the "Flaming Manchurian Candidate".

Just let people be who they want to be.

Why is that so hard?

Cause they're going after kids, thats why.

I don't care if they want to mutilate themselves, and no, I don't have to accept them unless I want to. Just lilke any other person I meet, I can hate them if I so desire.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jupiters
a reply to: DBCowboy

People can be who they want to be.

No, their existence does not infringe on the rights of anyone.

Rights are infringed upon when they force their subjective identity delusion onto other individuals to uphold. Force other individuals to mainstream their delusion. Force individuals to dismiss biological facts. For the sale of, important, subjective arbitrary gender identification that often utilize made up pronouns.

Right now, at least in the U.S., it is not "forced". But, people are still making arguments that it SHOULD be.
And no, it should not be. No laws surrounding speech should ever be passed. No laws mandating that I call someone their made up pronoun should ever be pass.
That is not a free society.

No one is forcing me for them to be transgender.

That really makes no sense.

If you don't agree with it, then don't agree with it.

YOU have that freedom.

But don't take away THEIR freedom.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Not telling you to like them or even accept them.

But you're an individual who has that right.

Just don't take away THEIR freedoms!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I don't have to accept them unless I want to

Which is pretty much what racists say about people of different skin colour.

Dude you should accept them in my view so long as they are good human beings, for all you know Dr.John who saves your live might once have been Dr.Jill, but that does not matter.

What do you care about what another person identifies as their gender?

Its very sad that you refuse to accept a person because you disagree with their gender identity.
edit on 12-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Not telling you to like them or even accept them.

But you're an individual who has that right.

Just don't take away THEIR freedoms!

I believe that their freedom should end when they start shaking their hips in front of five year olds.
Again, if you have a kid that turned trans, and he doesn't have something in the chromosomes that are messed up, look in the mirror and ask yourself as a parent where you failed.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I said the same when Elvis started shaking his hips in the 1950s....Satans work now everyone is shaking their hips!.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join