It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study: Being Transgender Is Not A Mental Disorder

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

a reply to: sapien82

It's hard for me to get in the mood to be informative and classy while there are knuckle dragging troglodytes in the thread flinging there poo, call them a distraction if you will. Oh and I answered your question in the very same post you reference in that at the age of 4 I specifically remember knowing that my external plumbing was wrong even at that young age. Go back and read it again and you will see where I say this.

You are a man in a dress, gross right, 1st amendment, i did say that earlier, not the ones talking to you now.

And you are a poor simple creature with a foul soul and ever fouler twitter fingers, I can't imagine what that yuck mouth must look like. You have no other purpose in life but to be an annoying little pest but that is ok because it suits you and all your wretchedness.

The feeling is mutual, gross isnt it, when you look in the mirror then look between your legs...

AND FIND YO MAMA!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

LEAVE THE CHILDREN OUT OF IT WITH THEIR SUGGESTIVE SEXUAL INNUENDOS.
Guy should be charged with some kinda crime for presenting sexual material to kids.

The recent Brooklyn session was chronicled on video by the UK media outlet Channel 4 News and shared on social media.

In it, drag queen “Lil Hot Mess” is singing to the tune of “The Wheels on the Bus,” and has the children up dancing along with his rendition of “The hips on the drag queen go swish, swish, swish.”

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: birdonwire

I just had a good idea! I remembered about the Wayback Machine so I went to that site and looked for that thread and bingo! The thread is archived. Here's a link if you are interested. You can't post in it.

Clicky Linky
edit on 7/12/2017 by Deaf Alien because: FINALLY!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You do know that you can't catch the gay or the transgender, don't you?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jupiters
a reply to: Deaf Alien

It's for the government owning your child.
The government has no business in regulating the opinions of parents.

So then I should be able to beat my kids regularly? Maybe drug them up on opiates and barbiturates if they get too rowdy? Maybe we should pimp our kids out to pedophiles if we're running low on cash?

Or perhaps there should be some laws in place protecting children from abusive situations after all? Or do you still stand that parents should be able to do whatever they want with their children as if they are property and not little people with hopes, dreams, fears and a future?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What if they're really slow?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You know, I see this crap a lot, "I can say whatever I want to you, don't like it, get a thicker skin", but I only ever see it and I very rarely hear it. I say that because most of the time I see it on Internet forums, usually written by cowards who would never speak to people the way they done on line in person. Why because if I was in a bar and you turned round and said the kind of things you have been saying to the OP then very quickly we would find out just how thick your skin is, if you catch my meaning.

A-friggin-men I couldn't have said better. I never go out in environments with large crowds and booze flowing without a group. If I'm with my cis hetereo buddies who are rough and tumble types and someone were to step with this online garbage they would get stomped out. Hell even if I'm with the girls who wants to fight a group of amazons some of which concealed carry. The net is a safe space for bigots and cowards.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Did you know there's such thing as the gay bomb?
Not kidding.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Are you that stupid not to realize that propaganda and indoctrination is a very effective tool?

My university psych prof told us that given a bit of time, he could convince most anyone of anything, even have them alter their lifestyle to suit his agenda. He was right, there are very few people that won't fall victim to a properly deployed psychological operation.

If you have a kid that turns gay or trans, look around, you yourself as a parent could be partly to blame for not protecting them, think about that. Be aware, be vigiliant. It's not always a deeply seated biological thing. The biological rate appears to be about 0.07 percent have non XX or XY DNA, the rest are just confused by society.
edit on 12-7-2017 by birdonwire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

What is the purpose of indoctrinating children to be of the opposite sex?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

See, in the good days people would just ignore and move on from what others say if they didnt like it

ahhh yeah the good old days, where a black man could not eat in the same restaurant as a white man, when a man could beat his wife and she couldn't even vote, the good old days, when we just jailed all the homo's. Ahhhh....

ts called thick skin

You know, I see this crap a lot, "I can say whatever I want to you, don't like it, get a thicker skin", but I only ever see it and I very rarely hear it. I say that because most of the time I see it on Internet forums, usually written by cowards who would never speak to people the way they done on line in person. Why because if I was in a bar and you turned round and said the kind of things you have been saying to the OP then very quickly we would find out just how thick your skin is, if you catch my meaning.

Now the new generation of men are turning into ladies and wanting the majority to believe theyre fantasy..

You know what I love, I love knowing how much it pisses you off, it really pisses you off that you walk into a bar and there is a dude kissing a dude or you see some guy in tight jeans talking about environmental issues, I love that this new generation left people like you behind.

We are more tolerant, that is a good thing, what even better is how much is pisses off old farts like you!

Thats weird, never lived in those old days, more like the 90's, i did say good days. My wife would cut my balls off if i tried to cheat on her or beat her, my best friend is actually very gay, but the difference with him is he doesnt care for cross dressers nor the scene they are creating and even getting children involved. He works, pays bills just like most people, he knows my views and doesnt care. I never had a problem with gay people. Yall are just so full of yourself and confidence and very ignorant of me aswell, bravo 👌👏

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Figure it out yourself.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: birdonwire

Figure it out yourself.

So you have no idea? Thought so. You're just talking out of your butt.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

a reply to: ShamnaOahu

If it was a mental disorder it would be hurting the individual. In this case not so much. The only "pain" is the distress from society and transitioning relieves that.
I'd like OP's opinion on the "pill". And also her opinion on the possibility of curing gender dysphoria if it is detected in wombs in the future.

As for a pill that would "cure" the condition in life I would personally be against that as a choice but not as an option for others. I myself have finally got to the point where I love myself and who I am and have become. I've built a happy life this far and an identity. I'd hate to mess with that. Plus it would suck being the guy that was a guy then a girl then a guy again. Most women wouldn't want that dude. If we were able to detect something like that in the womb then I say go for it if it is benign with no crazy potential side affects.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

A-friggin-men I couldn't have said better. I never go out in environments with large crowds and booze flowing without a group. If I'm with my cis hetereo buddies who are rough and tumble types and someone were to step with this online garbage they would get stomped out. Hell even if I'm with the girls who wants to fight a group of amazons some of which concealed carry. The net is a safe space for bigots and cowards.

You talk hard for a lady man, go serve this country, get shot at and blown up a go a few tours and come back with how tough you are lol. You probablt have a taped off area in your room called your safe space nobody is allowed to enter

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

my best friend is actually very gay,

He is very gay? so he is like a ultra-gay as opposed to one of those semi-gay bisexuals who just do it at the weekend?

Well then why didn't you say!

That totally legitimises you dated and offensive views towards people with Gender dysphoria.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

"Regulate Opinion" not "Regulate Action"

I am actually advocating AGAINST child abuse. Promoting anti-science and teaching children gender is a spectrum, before they have even hit puberty ffs, is mental abuse.

No where in any of my post did I advocate physical harm or whatever drug spewing nonsense your last post was.
You can't cherry pick the bills. They 'cover welfare of children', great, that is important, it also addresses government intervention contingent on parental opinion. NOT action. NOT abuse. Specifically parental opinion that is based on FACT and SCIENCE and not delusional anti-science neo-Marxists.
Enabling and encouraging children to explore postmodernism in a perspective of gender is immoral, regressive, and a disservice to that child's well-being for the years to come. That is abuse.
So no, I don't want you drugging your kid or whatever.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You talk hard for a lady man, go serve this country, get shot at and blown up a go a few tours and come back with how tough you are lol. You probablt have a taped off area in your room called your safe space nobody is allowed to enter

UGHH, Mattis is trying to keep them out of the military, don't be giving them ideas to join up!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

my best friend is actually very gay,

He is very gay? so he is like a ultra-gay as opposed to one of those semi-gay bisexuals who just do it at the weekend?

Well then why didn't you say!

That totally legitimises you dated and offensive views towards people with Gender dysphoria.

He knows hes a man, he doesnt care for men that act like girls he always said "if you like the dick then you like the dick, dont have to act like a girl about it" true story, yee, hes uber gay...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I asked your opinion on detecting and curing babies in wombs with gender dysphoria because as a deaf person naturally I would be in Deaf Culture. Ask a deaf person and some people would get angry as such questions because they hold on to the Deaf Culture and if they have a cure for babies then the Deaf Culture will disappear. The "pill" of today for deaf people comes in the form cochlear implants. Some deaf people are angry about that. It's like telling them they have some kind of sickness needing a cure.
Thank you for sharing your opinions.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join