It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DJT JR Was Set Up by the DNC. Russian Lawyer worked for Fusion GPS, Group behind phony Dossier

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Oh yes let's trivialize the situation because it suits your story.
The fact is something was expected in return.
It doesn't matter what.

And the orphan situation in Russia is a global shame btw but that's another thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Good luck with that.
Any established case law stating that?
no
there is not
Another in a long line of the world famous dem spaghetti strategy....throw everything you have up against the wall and try to use what sticks.

Please source 1 person that has been charged with what you are posting.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

The expectation of reciprocity was clear. Both mentioned the sanction on adoptions.
Dude. Really. Open your eyes.

The horror of the evil Russian orphan adoption scheme? When will the Russian atrocities stop?
It's a shame you Leftists are so twisted, that you would want to stop able bodied American citizens from adopting Russian orphans.
I know why you are against it, because they will not vote Democrat when they get older.

Wow really your clueless aren't you?? I hope you will do some research the Kremlin is the one that banned adoptions to the US. It was in retaliation for sanctioned placed on Russia over Magnitsky Act, a 2012 American law that freezes the assets held in the United States by Russian officials responsible for human rights abuses.

Ots named after Sergei Magnitsky, a young Russian lawyer who died in pretrial detention after exposing a $230 million tax-theft scam perpetrated by Russian officials.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Wow really your clueless aren't you??

Who is the federal employee in the law that was broken that you keep dropping in this thread?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

How about it was Jrs civic duty to find out if one of our main partys was being financed by foreign powers.

I didnt know you were a psychic. You know what was expected and what was offered by the lawyer?

She could have said, "Hey lets meet to discuss the evidence I said I have."

The whole argument was that taxes were not paid in Russia OR the US on specific funds transfered by a Russian national.

She was saying she wanted to get this individual for tax evasion and to that end wanted to make public his modus operandi of money laundering through the DNC.

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ares2493

No but that's going to be the result.
And Please stop with the putting friggin words in my mouth.
Make your damn statements without this "oh so your saying...blah blah blah..." when I'm not saying any of that. Otherwise go sit in front of a mirror and have this conversation with yourself.
It's idiotic. Stop it.

I don't know what result you're looking for, but this lawyer story is to shield Comey and his illegal memo leaking.

We've gone from "there was collusion" to "there may have been collusion".

Look at that pattern, if you can.
edit on 11-7-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And I'm still waiting for Mike Flynn to deny he knew Mr. Peter Smith. Why hasn't he? Mr. Smith is dead, he can't offer an argument.
Every day there's a new chapter revealed. It's like a serial.
How much has to be piled up before you recognize there's a story here.
Anyone that tries this hard to hide does so for a reason.

$$$

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

James Comey I'm guessing.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

It's called deductive reasoning.

edit on 7112017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Ok there's a thread for that already.
Go there to discuss that.

Thank you
edit on 7112017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

This is collusion.

Even IF it was collusion....
could you tell us all what US law was broken?

The law barring foreign nationals from providing assistance in US elections.

Federal Election Campaign Act

The Act and Commission regulations include a broad prohibition on foreign national activity in connection with elections in the United States. 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and generally, 11 CFR 110.20. In general, foreign nationals are prohibited from the following activities:

Making any contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or making any expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement in connection with any federal, state or local election in the United States;
Making any contribution or donation to any committee or organization of any national, state, district, or local political party (including donations to a party nonfederal account or office building account);
Making any disbursement for an electioneering communication;
Making any donation to a presidential inaugural committee.

Foreign Nationals

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I don't need to be psychic. The New York City School system taught me how to read.
She talked about Russian adoptions. Junior talked about Russian adoptions. Soooo pretty sure the expectation was to get sanctions about Russian adoptions lowered in return for what ever she had which turned out to be nothing. But that doesn't matter.
Intent does.

Where the hell did the rest of that story come from.
This is literally the first time I'm seeing that.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Oh LORDY, I hope there are tapes!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You're on fire in this thread. You must have fast fingers.

It'll be big ol' damage control bonus in the next paycheck. If this isn't your job you damn sure make it seem like it is.
edit on 7/11/17 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

SHE talked about Russian adoptions. This after saying that she wanted to freely offer up info of Clinton /DNC illegal finances which she lied about in order to EVEN GET the meeting.

Everyone said, WTF?! And walked out.

Jr asked one question. Do you have the evidence you said you did?

The email chain was released by Jr.

Read it.

Pathetic.

Edit to add:
I cant believe you are daily harping on about this but reached a point that you dont even get info as its released unless a favored media outlet talks about it.

This is all from like 3 minutes of reading. This is all literally what the opposition media is confirming to be true.

Now I know you dont read anymore.

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

So is the retired MI-6 person behind the dossier, a foreign national?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: shooterbrody

Most likely this federal election law:

52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

§ 30121.
Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a) ProhibitionIt shall be unlawful for—
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—
(A)
a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;
(B)
a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or
(C)
an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2)
a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
(b) “Foreign national” definedAs used in this section, the term “foreign national” means—
(1)
a foreign principal, as such term is defined by section 611(b) of title 22, except that the term “foreign national” shall not include any individual who is a citizen of the United States; or
(2)
an individual who is not a citizen of the United States or a national of the United States (as defined in section 1101(a)(22) of title 8) and who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence, as defined by section 1101(a)(20) of title 8.
(Pub. L. 92–225, title III, § 319, formerly § 324, as added Pub. L. 94–283, title I, § 112(2), May 11, 1976, 90 Stat. 493; renumbered § 319, Pub. L. 96–187, title I, § 105(5), Jan. 8, 1980, 93 Stat. 1354; amended Pub. L. 107–155, title III, §§ 303, 317, Mar. 27, 2002, 116 Stat. 96, 109.)

Legal Information Institute

This is all about the receipt of foreign donations.
Try again.

I suggest you read it again.

Like I said - all about foreign donations and campaign contributions.
Keep trying.

Information has value.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
so..... nothing like usual...

color me surprised

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Oh LORDY, I hope there are tapes!

Me too.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:22 AM