It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: ErrorErrorError
I don't think Trump is any less qualified than a community organizer from Illinois who only served 300 days in session as a senator.
Trump didn't get elected because he is a politician, he got elected because he wasn't. He is the blowback against a political establishment that had become too full of themselves and stopped serving the people they claimed to represent.
You left. Ruined your own political party and got your opposition into office. It wasn't the Russians or some foreign government. It was you and your ignorance. Nothing more nothing less. Stop whining. Sort yourself out. Regroup. And get your # together. F'ing children.
1. The Russian government believed that Trump would have views that are in line with the interests of the Russian state and as such they believed that his rise to power would be hugely beneficial to them.
2. The Russian government believed that Trump would be massively damaging to the united states and thus weaken their old enemy from within with out Russia having to do any more than ensure he got into power.
3. There was a deal of some sorts, we will give you the dirt on the Democrats in return when or if you get into power we want you to do x, y and z for us
4. This one is most disturbing, I believe it is also possible that Russia may have compromising information on Trump and as such are able to exert blackmail over the President, thus essentially giving the Russian state control over the United States through a proxy. Essentially this would be a covert coup of America by Russia, they very worst case.
Mike Flyn already very close to Trump has had to quit office because of his dealings with the Russians
even just today we have heard that Trumps son-in-law met with a Russian lawyer who was discussing compromising information relating to Clinton.
I believe that the collusion that took place was in the Russians providing information to the Trump campaign to weaken the Clinton camp and that the Russians deliberately targeted Clinton to boost support for Trump.
I dont think that Trump is really the bad guy in all of this, I believe its the Russians.
That said, I do think it's fair to say it is false, if trump never drops sanctions and does give Ukraine weapons..
The GOP senate has been pushing for trump to increase Russian sanctions. Assuming they are not just "for show" sanctions, then that's at least revealing..
If trump vetos then it looks shady, if he doesn't it makes him look innocent.. nothing definative either way but telling.
On Flynn: I don't buy that Flynn did that independently, which is trumps claim. Flynn hasn't even been actually hired yet, and took it upon himself to make that call?!?!
Sure it's possible, but I don't think it is likely.. I think assuming he just took it upon himself is the leap.. the most likely is trump told him to.
For example earlier I forgot to mention that roger stone knew about the leak early and wiki leaks swears it didn't come from them.
Then there is trumps only change to the GOP party platform being not giving Ukraine weapons.. he didn't address taxes or trade or
Immigration.. nor any of the far more relevant things he doesn't agree with the GOP.. why was Ukraine his only change???
There are a dozen little tidbits that I think point to that as the logical conclusion..
but as you pointed out, flynn wasn't even hired yet. So why would he need trump's ok?
The reason I doubt the Flynn story is as I've mentioned, I don't think almost ANYONE would assume they could make that decision with out trumps ok.
2) We have a visible quid pro quo trail that hasn't 100% manifested, but is obviously half way there and we get to track to completion one way or the other.
A) Hillary is secretly running an elite pedo ring out of a pizza shop and has had dozens of people killed!!
Now what is more believable??