It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is “Apocalypse” happening as Part of Ancient Alien research project with MJ-12?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
One other thing that I meant to mention is that in the article about a Trump and Clinton conspiracies and the updates on that article as well as the third article cited about "Deadly Monopolies with Alien Technology," I indicated that if anything the theory about a bizarre "Apocalypse Conspiracy" looks less far-fetched after the Al Smith Dinner and even more so after Trump beat Clinton when the expectation was that it was rigged for Clinton.

There are still many problems with this theory, especially since it is so vague it can be interpreted in many ways; however if it continues there is a strong possibility that Trump could be removed from office before completing his term, probably first and only term, since I doubt if he could win a second, even with the establishment giving him obsession coverage and the DNC doing an incredibly bad job pretending to represent the people.

Not that this is a hard prediction to make under the circumstances, and many people are predicting it without citing a far-fetched "Apocalypse Conspiracy." the truth is that when they set the stage for two incredibly corrupt candidates to get both nominations there was justifiable reason to consider impeachment a strong possibility and people, including me, were calling for that before we even knew who needed to be impeached.

That should be a major problem itself.

Why the hell did the political and media establishment rig the election by rigging the coverage for incredibly bad candidates?

They do know better, yet they did it anyway!

<< 1  2   >>

join