It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good morning friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hello everyone,
Let's see where to begin. I've been reading forums on ATS for years, I'd say I stumbled upon the website somewhere around 2003 and through the years my interests and my views on the world, life, and the cosmos have changed. I think I'll be more of a reader on this site than I will be a thread author although I love interesting conversations with open minded people who have something of substance to communicate.

I am a male in my early 30s, I'm married, a veteran, and a full time professional firefighter for the city I live in, where I was born and raised, and returned to, after my active duty contract with the service was up. My wife and I live alone with our two black cats, no children yet, but we'll see. Although I do have a strong political opinion, I'm not here for that. I do not enjoy political debates anymore, I did that all through my 20s. I realize we all have different viewpoints and I see no reason for me to try and convert you to mine nor do I want to argue my stance.

I decided to register because I feel like I'm close to something and maybe the next step lies somewhere here. I look forward to interacting with all of you and I hope to learn something here that's going to help me understand life and myself more. Thank you for reading this far, I realize everyone's time is invaluable. I hope you all have a great day or night

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Welcome to the learning curve.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe
Thank you very much.

I am looking forward to the learning curve and seeing where all of this takes me.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Welcome!
Wear a cup.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GordonCole

I decided to register because I feel like I'm close to something and maybe the next step lies somewhere here.

Yes, Yes, I can attest.

Welcome to the site

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: GordonCole
Welcome, you don't say where your interests lie, but that will come out in due course. Please take this first step down this rabbit hole, you'll only be gone a short while.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Thank you very much.

It's a very weird feeling looking for something when you're not sure what it is, but you can feel it's presence.

edit on 10-7-2017 by GordonCole because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Welcome!! I'm new too

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GordonCole
a reply to: intrptr
Thank you very much.

It's a very weird feeling looking for something when you're not sure what it is, but you can feel it's presence.

Welcome

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Thank you for the responses everyone. I am enjoying my time here and am extremely grateful for a community like this.

Can you relate to that feeling KTemplar? It's really hard to accurately put this feeling I'm feeling into words, it's more "felt" than spoken, almost like there isn't a word that fits the feeling entirely.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Thank you for the responses everyone. I am enjoying my time here and am extremely grateful for a community like this.

Can you relate to that feeling KTemplar? It's really hard to accurately put this feeling I'm feeling into words, it's more "felt" than spoken, almost like there isn't a word that fits the feeling entirely.

Yes I know the feeling

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hello everyone,
Let's see where to begin. I've been reading forums on ATS for years, I'd say I stumbled upon the website somewhere around 2003 and through the years my interests and my views on the world, life, and the cosmos have changed. I think I'll be more of a reader on this site than I will be a thread author although I love interesting conversations with open minded people who have something of substance to communicate.

I am a male in my early 30s, I'm married, a veteran, and a full time professional firefighter for the city I live in, where I was born and raised, and returned to, after my active duty contract with the service was up. My wife and I live alone with our two black cats, no children yet, but we'll see. Although I do have a strong political opinion, I'm not here for that. I do not enjoy political debates anymore, I did that all through my 20s. I realize we all have different viewpoints and I see no reason for me to try and convert you to mine nor do I want to argue my stance.

I decided to register because I feel like I'm close to something and maybe the next step lies somewhere here. I look forward to interacting with all of you and I hope to learn something here that's going to help me understand life and myself more. Thank you for reading this far, I realize everyone's time is invaluable. I hope you all have a great day or night

welcome gordoncole

top topics

join