It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a breakaway civilization forming as we speak

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Hi again...can you give us a hint as to what she says or doesnt say? A link and a quote would be nice

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

www.inc-cap.com...

Check that one out

TextInclusive Capitalism is a global effort to engage leaders across business, government and civil society in the movement to make capitalism more equitable, sustainable, and inclusive. Together we can achieve this through business and investment practices that extend the opportunities and benefits of our economic system to everyone.

We believe that firms should account for themselves not just the bottom line. By taking a broader view of the firm – its purpose, products, people and planet – it is more likely to prosper over the long term.

www.ih2000.net...

Law of reversals

edit on 10-7-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

i think it might be helpful if you spell it out a little bit for other people, you appear to have an awareness of specifics that many of us perhaps do not have. Just a friendly suggestion to keep the conversation going because i actually think the breakaway civilization is one of the most important timely topics there is.

Another interesting wrinkle of this is whats going on in the antarctic. Dont want to distract from the main topic but i wonder how much of whats going on down there is relevant to their ultimate plans for the next global paradigm they seem to be trying to piece together.

you know its interesting, alex jones has talked about the breakaway civilization more times than i can count, yet he then seems to place an almost unreasonable amount of confidence in the shell game of politics and finance that we ought to know better is highly controlled and mostly just there for show. As happy as some may be that Trump won, especially AJ, many appear to be totally ignoring the fact that there is a shadowy group of totally unelected powerful people who continue to conduct their operations and planning no matter who is in the puppets seat. I have come down hard on Alex on his twitter about this very thing. It seems to me to be the epitome of cognitive dissonance to KNOW or have a high degree of confidence that there actually IS a breakaway civilization but then turn right around and encourage people to get all excited about a president or stockmarket or jobs or any number of other things that are literally just windowdressing to keep the sheep happy while the real plans are being implemented that spell disaster for us.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: UKTruth
Humans will always be useful - even if just as batteries. There will always be something for you to do.
You could always pick up a job as a servant to the gentiles in Elysium in the future.

you know what scares me, read Lynn Rothschild's website and check out the mission of her company

Keep in mind the law of reversals when reading

I wouldn't be that worried about her - she helped groom Hillary for President - she's obviously as dumb as rocks.
What is the link to her site?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Thanks - everything that comes out of a Rothchilds mouth is not good for the common man.

civil society.....
capitalism more equitable, sustainable, and inclusive.

Civil:
defn relating to ordinary citizens and their concerns, as distinct from military or ecclesiastical matters

no need for Law of Reversals...

Rothchilds dont practise capitalism - but cronyism and oligarchy

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
secret space program is just an disinfo campaingn to make the true origin of the ufos harder to see

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Very good point the OP makes that we are and maybe have always been in a virtual Breakaway civilization: the 1 percenters and their immediate lackeys and worshipers, and the ordinary person is in the mud pit of mundane poverty, more or less, more less than more, indeed.

That doesn’t really worry me, though, since they in essence don’t have much over us, just material (creature comfort) wealth.

They will still get sick, die, and if you’re religious go to hell, likely, so I wouldn’t worry.

The rich it turns out don't really have much over us.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

We are entering new territory and new ideas will be required in order for humanity to move forward or pretty soon these people will be living on Elysium.

Not going to happen.

Earth is managed by advanced beings, whose program is the "multiplication" of humans.

So, whatever happens with technology, it will be used to enhance and advance that same program of "more people" on earth.

Earth runs out of population space at something like 60 Billion people.

So, until we hit that number, everybody has to be fed, and have their health taken care of.

Rich and poor will continue to exist, but the poor will live at a higher standard of living than even the rich do today.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

there is a breakaway civilization forming right here in our country alone.

What happened to the NWO that these conspiracy sites have claimed ?
You can't have multiple societies AND a NWO at the same time.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: ketsuko

I disagree about the meaning of that scripture. I did from the first time it was attempted to brainwash my mind with it. That I should settle for being a servant for the desires of others. That scripture is about carpetbaggers that want to take your stuff, not make his own. Like wanting your wife, not find one of his own.

"And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the Lord thy God brought thee out...." Dt5:15

And God will do it again when the End comes, but not if you're busy trying to be an Egyptian.

You can't take it with you is still an apt phrase because you can't and this life is temporary compared to forever. But feel free to be greedy and selfish and attempt to keep up with the Joneses. You'll always lose that race because someone will always have more than you will.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22443827]ketsuko[/post

What are you talking about ?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What does that site have to do with a breakaway civilization? Tech is pretty evenly spread out as the years go by. The elite have always had the best toys and gadgets. This is nothing new.

In fact if you look at class division and standards of living, you'll see the average world citizen enjoys a standard higher than the elite of even 50 years ago.

In order to have a break-away civilization it would need to... break away... literally. That might happen, but we're not close to it.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The common man won't be driven back to the stone age exactly, he will be teased and tempted, transhumanism will be offered to him as a savior, in an ever increasingly biologically hostile environment, airplanes will start being sold on car lots, piloting taught on every campus, lots of money to be made on dropping the financial barrier. The elite 1% can't fund themselves. Look at the types of computers we spent hundreds on in the past. A slow progression to fund the progression itself.

When every house on the block has a helipad, and the first thing you see when you wake up is a graphical Google overlay asking whether you wish to log into your male or female body for the day, then we worry about whose going to be left behind, who's going to accept the blade to the neck when "convert or die" becomes a more pivotal decision than it ever has been for humanity.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Deuteronomy 5:21 King James Version (KJV) 21 Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour's wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbour's house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or any thing that is thy neighbour's.

I haven't coveted my neighbor's ass.

HA!..sometimes I'm 10.

So yeah, live your life and don't fixate on those who have success. Unless they're taking it from you.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I welcome it. I am not rich mind you, and I can see how some people enjoy living in a small town, etc. But personally, screw that. Cities are awesome and i love all the new tech. While you guys are arguing about antiquicated bible versus I see all the fancy leaps as motivation for the younger folk to push themselves further and develop said leaps and tech.

I dont worship it either. Nothing ever will beat hiking in the mountains for me.

And OP you are taking it a bit far imo. Yes rich people have the best of everything. They dont though have much stuff that the middle class cannot.

They have fancy cars. I have a car. They have a yacht. I have a boat. They have mansion with plumbing and electricial. I have a home with those. I could even make it "smart." They have planes/helicopters. Ill give them that one, but i can still ride on said things. They have big tv. Me too. They live atop skyscrapers. I can get a condo in one. Dear leader has a gold plated spa tub. I have spa tub. Etc etc. I get it, the luxury factor is different but the differences are still footnotes for the most part imo. When it comes to your basic tech like phones, tvs, computers - they pay the same price you would when it comes out. Otherwise, just wait a year and I buy it. 4k tvs were a multi thousand dollar luxury just a couple years ago. Now i can pick one up at walmart for 400.

Come back when they have personal spacecraft and personal robot armies and skynet computers.
edit on 11-7-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Come back when they have personal spacecraft and personal robot armies and skynet computers.

did you check out Googles investment portfolio?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join