It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctica pyramid/military presence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
a reply to: Crumbles

I star your OP, for the proper presentation. However if there is truth in this world, YouTube if the last place where it will lay to be found

Don't be so sure. A lot of truth is out there on multiple media sites, including YouTube. A few bad apples doesn't necessarily spoil the bunch if one does their due diligence.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I can never be sure on 100%, but all I see from youtube is bad apples. Excuse my sobjectivity but that how I form my oppinions.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The treaty is about as good as Obama's birth certificate if they feel you shouldn't go there. The only way to find out is to try.
a reply to: toysforadults

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign

I can never be sure on 100%, but all I see from youtube is bad apples. Excuse my sobjectivity but that how I form my oppinions.

Clear your cache, data, and browser history and start over.

Seems your stuck in a BS flap of videos.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Nah, it wont work. 90 percent of the documents on youtube are with sensationalist character, thats my complain. Otherwise yes, there could be found decent stuff as well...

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
so lets get some rich adventurers that will sponsor a trip and hire some ex military badasses like triple canopy or the like and lets go down there and see what we can see.....if someone wants to warn us away and the area cannot be owned by anyone then we might just have us an antarctic mexican standoff.....would be interesting no?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Not sure what happened with Admiral Byrd but he definitely say something down there.

Did he?

You actually spoke to him or are you going of the famous Byrd diary?

You can see it in his interview.

sure would love to.

care to post them?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Yes, historical artifacts.

www.atlasobscura.com...

news.nationalgeographic.com...

I've been inside of both of these huts, and it's a truly amazing walk back in time.

Pladuim

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Good morning:

You should have listened to the audio it was a pretty interesting story. I googled Atlantis TV crew missing 2002. This video might be connected to what they shot before they went missing ......don't know.

A California TV crew missing since November 2002, a video they left behind and a mission by U.S. Navy SEALs are the key elements in a story that claims extensive ancient ruins of lost cities in antarctica have been found under the ice of Antarctica. That’s according to archaeologist and adventurer Jonathan Gray of World Education Research Ltd in his free newsletter Archaeology News Flash. A spokesman for the company is reported to have said at the time that “The U.S. government said it will seek to block the airing of a video found by Navy rescuers in Antarctica that purportedly reveals that a massive archaeological dig is underway two miles (3,200 meters) beneath the ice.” READ MORE: www.disclose.tv...

~Morpheus

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

That is interesting if true. Are there any other reports of a missing team?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Having spent almost 2 years down here, I have seen many mountains that, from a distance look like pyramids. Once you get close to them, it's very obvious it's just a mountain. I'm not saying that a pyramid doesn't exist, just pointing out that more than likely it's a mountain. If it wasn't still dark down here, I'd take a few pics of 2 mountains here in McMurdo Station that, from a distance look like pyramids.

I do enjoy these stories, it keeps me entertained in my downtime. I do keep a watchful eye and ear on anything unusual. Stories have been told, but I have never personally seen anything unusual or out of this world, but there are stories.

Pladuim

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Maybe it is just the contrary part of me, but every time I see snarky dismissals that contain the words like impossible it makes me want to defend the original thought.

There is very little in the world that is truly and completely impossible, highly improbable, or not likely would be good descriptive terms.

Having never sat foot there I cannot say with 100% certainty that there is nothing there, even people that have gone there can only speak definitively about where they were.

It is a pretty big spot of land, and since they have found evidence that it used to be tropical it would not surprise me if there was something there under the Ice. Ruins, fossils that do not fit the accepted science, I do not know but it is fun to speculate on.

I also find it amusing on a conspiracy site where people routinely talk about their distrust of the Govt some folks still will say satellites will have see XYZ, maybe they did, doesn't mean the Govt would release the information.

As mentioned by Pladuim at worst they are interesting stories to listen to or read.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You do realize how big Antarctica is right?
It's a CONTINENT.
What you propose is like saying, "sure you can go to Australia".. But will you get a guided tour of their top secret installations at Alice springs?
Or "sure, you can go to Asia" , but will you get guided tours of the Chinese gov's secret installations?
...don't think so

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Hmmm I don't know man. Some of the video of the 3 pyramids around the 4 min mark
look suspiciously like the great pyramids of giza. Same height and distance between them.
Make me thing someone took video of the great pyramids and added a bunch of snow...

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Yawn, video's clickbait for global warming. Starts with Aliens and lost expeditions ends with how melting antarctic glaciers will effect coastal cities in Florida. Unless they're saying Aliens are melting the glaciers I can't see how the two are connected.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

You know you can take trips to both poles, right?

Antarctica's tourism is held only to the 60th parallel south by international treaty.
edit on 10-7-2017 by MaestroMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2017 by MaestroMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Looks like someone a looooong time ago dug into it.

Linkage

originally posted by: Netchicken
Well I started out really cycnical about it as Atlantis TV are not on the net. But then I found this...

lantis.tv...

so I started getting interested...

until whilst searching for the guys name thomas greanias I found this..

lantis.tv...

LOS ANGELES (AMP) � @lantis Interactive, Inc. today denied charges that it is a government-funded �disinformation� agency bent on covering up a secret U.S. dig in Antarctica under the guise of an entertainment website.

�The Atlantis Mapping Project is a mock dig based on an upcoming novel and movie,� said Thomas Greanias, founder and CEO of @lantis Interactive, Inc., the parent company of @lantis.TV and sponsor of the Atlantis Mapping Project website. �It is completely fictional. To the best of my knowledge, there is no secret U.S. military dig in Antarctica or ancient ruins under the ice.�

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

How very intriguing that they are called "The Atlantis Mapping Project". Certain rabbit holes out there also have breadcrumbs down inside which lead to connections between Atlantis and Antarctica. Most curious indeed.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You do realize how big Antarctica is right?
It's a CONTINENT.
What you propose is like saying, "sure you can go to Australia".. But will you get a guided tour of their top secret installations at Alice springs?
Or "sure, you can go to Asia" , but will you get guided tours of the Chinese gov's secret installations?
...don't think so

I have no idea how you came up with that reply based on what I said. I never made any proposals that pushed any such conclusions as what you're talking about. And yes Antarctica is as big in land mass as the continental USA. That's a lot of land to cover.
I do remember saying that to ever find anything hidden there you would need to already know where to look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join