It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So basically 'Nothing to see here move along'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Yawn. Let me know when you can back up your statements.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yawn. Let me know when you can back up your statements.

I guess in your mind you find such inanely petty comments cute, all while you're being willfully ignorant. Instead, let me know when you stop looking only to the right and realize there's a center and left.

Until then I suggest you visit and comment on threads that don't invoke sleep paralysis.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You made a statement. When I called you on it, you refused to back it up. Let me know when you can.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: yuppa

Well i seem to remember some documents do tell the president did know about it but didnt do anything.

He didn't do nothing, but he surely didn't do enough.

Care to delve into why it is he said he didn't do as much as he should have?

Still this is just their way of stopping this way of investigation.

So, you think investigation has absolutely no merit? Are you condoning the dogma of Great Leader President Trump without any checks or balances?

I dont like anyone actually in power. but i dislike washington dems especially. So anything that they hate is great to me.

So you opt for what then? Anarchy?

Sorry, but to me simply putting a stigma on someone because theyre a democrat even if theyre imminently qualified to do a job is a real narrow way to live life. It ensures that you've completely limited options, and coming from my background the last thing in the world I want to do is limit options.

I said i dislike ALL of washington though. not just democrats. Ever since lincoln passing that revision to the 10th amendment America has essentially been dead to me. State control is better than fed control if we must have control.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Well i seem to remember some documents do tell the president did know about it but didnt do anything.

He didn't do nothing, but he surely didn't do enough.

Care to delve into why it is he said he didn't do as much as he should have?

Still this is just their way of stopping this way of investigation.

So, you think investigation has absolutely no merit? Are you condoning the dogma of Great Leader President Trump without any checks or balances?

I dont like anyone actually in power. but i dislike washington dems especially. So anything that they hate is great to me.

So you opt for what then? Anarchy?

Sorry, but to me simply putting a stigma on someone because theyre a democrat even if theyre imminently qualified to do a job is a real narrow way to live life. It ensures that you've completely limited options, and coming from my background the last thing in the world I want to do is limit options.

I said i dislike ALL of washington though. not just democrats. Ever since lincoln passing that revision to the 10th amendment America has essentially been dead to me. State control is better than fed control if we must have control.

No, what you SAID was, you dislike anyone in power. Which is the same as saying you condone anarchy...without someone in power, there is no one to keep the peace. I know precisely what I responded to. If you had only said "Washington" I would have responded differently.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

You made a statement. When I called you on it, you refused to back it up. Let me know when you can.

I'm laughing at "calling me on it"....you don't have what it takes to call me on anything....as far as the evidence, its all over the news, like I said you being willfully ignorant choose to ignore it and I refuse to constantly spam what is already known just you can have what you perceive as your mic drop. Go read.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yawn. Wake me up when you post something with substance.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Yawn. Wake me up when you post something with substance.

Keep yawning pal. It's no wonder you're a continuing Donald Trump supporter.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join