It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My list of confimred fake news

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Anonymous sources report it's fake .. that's how we do it now right?

It's anonymous sources debunking anonymous sources. It's the fake fake-news cycle against the regular fake news cycle.

in a way, this makes sense. because in contrast to the candidates, we had a pathological liar against a compulsive liar...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
Well, there is this.

Trump Russia dossier key claim 'verified'

That's like claiming water is wet. They got the guys name wrong, and the US was already surveiling the guy.

Dossier claims they gave Trump 12 billion. FALSE.
Claims Cohen was in Prague. FALSE.
Sources wee unable to be verified.

The only thing verified is something that had been verified already.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I can't speak for that particular article, but there was most certainly fake news articles written on the subject. It's quite possible the OP needs to switch the article.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ok, Ok...

But I'm afraid if I remove these four contested stories, that will only leave me with 78....

what if you guys bust this list wide open, and I'm only left with 50??

think about the children

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I don't see that claim. Please show me nucleardiner.files.wordpress.com...

Maybe, maybe not. There are such a thing as fake IDs and passports. Spies tend to use them.

But, still. Out of 8 pages, I've only found one item that you maybe might be able to claim as false. That's not a very good track record.

Like I said in the other threads, the most damning information to come out of the dossier is Trump's involvement in money laundering. That seems to get more and more validation daily.

If there was any doubt about Trump's collusion with Russia during the election, the events of this weekend should put all doubt to rest. Trump is a compromised traitor.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExVoto
Ok, Ok...

But I'm afraid if I remove these four contested stories, that will only leave me with 78....

think about the children

If I had the time or cared enough it would be easy enough to discount most of them. It would make it easier and I would have no problem doing it if you supplied links to each one.

Though I suspect that's why there aren't any links.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Ok, Ok...

think about the children

If I had the time or cared enough it would be easy enough to discount most of them. It would make it easier and I would have no problem doing it if you supplied links to each one.

actually, the reason is that I was too lazy to take that much longer step. I'm a pretty simple creature.

I stand by my list. I am certainly NOT without the inability to make a huge error. I'm happy to remove any that turn out to be a huge error on my part.

I'm so biased that the truth wont really effect me anyway.
edit on 9-7-2017 by ExVoto because: typo

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

a reply to: windword
...? you mean the fake information contained in the dossier?
freebeacon.com...

That story proves the dossier a fake? Do you only need to believe it, where's the proof? Is Trump suing anybody...he usually does, even those he would cheat, but you want to believe just another online hit piece from a conservative site that even the media watchdog calls unethical, and given that even mainstream media is dodgy at times, it's not a site for something you gobble up and spit out as proof of any sort. No, not confimred at all.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Ok, Ok...

think about the children

You're in good company in the political forums here, then.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ok, Ok...

think about the children

You're in good company in the political forums here, then.

I am glad to see we can respectfully laugh together. I refuse to be an antagonist that makes everything a huge fight

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Is Trump suing anybody...he usually does, even those he would cheat

It's well-established in US libel laws that a public figure can only sue for libel if there's enough evidence to prove actual malice by the libeller.

It's a high hurdle to jump, and the risk is that you don't win your case in court. Which would then be open season for everyone to repeat the story, with a new claim attached - i.e., that you sued for libel and lost, implying the original claim was true.

If you're a public figure in the US the sheer hassle of stamping out these brushfires would be never-ending. It's more sensible to just ignore them, and presumably Trump's lawyers have had to break that unwelcome news to him at some stage.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I don't see that claim. Please show me nucleardiner.files.wordpress.com...

Maybe, maybe not. There are such a thing as fake IDs and passports. Spies tend to use them.

But, still. Out of 8 pages, I've only found one item that you maybe might be able to claim as false. That's not a very good track record.

Like I said in the other threads, the most damning information to come out of the dossier is Trump's involvement in money laundering. That seems to get more and more validation daily.

If there was any doubt about Trump's collusion with Russia during the election, the events of this weekend should put all doubt to rest. Trump is a compromised traitor.

19% of rosneft is 12 billion dollars. It's in your source.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Oh, the Rosnof thing! That's a whole 'nother can of worms.

Offered Page/Trump brokerage of 19% of privatized stake in Rosneft for lifting of sanctions

Sechin no longer believed Trump could win the presidency, so was seeking other contacts

Page implied that sanctions would be lifted if Trump were president and gave the impression he was speaking for Trump

So, this hasn't been debunked. As a matter of fact, Trump tried to lift the sanction after his inauguration. And, Michael Flynn got busted for talking with the Russians about lifting the sanctions, and lying to Congress and the Vice President about it. So, not debunked. Just not executed. But, not for not trying.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

He didn't and he got no rosneft and if you think they paid him 12 billion you are bonkers. It's crazy how you defend proven lies. Show me the 12 billion.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

The Guardian: Spike in transgender suicides

from your link...

www.theguardian.com...

Filbin said that there was not a spike in people actually talking about taking their own lives – the spike was related, he said, to people across the US who were feeling great anxiety about the election and were seeking help.

So forgive me for saying you actually read your own link

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Stop lying. The dossier doesn't claim that Trump got paid 12 billion.

The Dossier claims that Page was offered, as a representative of Trump, that IF sanctions were lifted, there was a finders fee for them. Fact is, Trump tried to get those sanctions lifted and failed.

The deal was done. Don't know who got the broker's fee.
www.wsj.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I admit this is one sided. I do not want to posture as trying to be fair. This is a list detailing things from a perspective I support.

None of the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

I have been trying to keep a running list of false news stories. I stopped trying to follow this around April; I didn't expect it to become so voluminous.

Feel free to add anything. I have tried to list only the verified false stories ( Keeping away from foggy or nuanced reports )

When the left tires to claim that mistrust of the media is irrational, I just send the list. Reality speaks louder than anecdotes and opinions.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
November 2016

snip

your first one there, it's easily proven to be true.
english mustn't be your first language as the headline is Suicide hotline calls reached record high as Trump victory became clear
just because you don't like a story or it doesn't fit your agenda doesn't make it fake.
also, if you're going to post on english forum, learn some english reading skills, if you managed to read the first headline wrong, they probably all are.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: ExVoto

Nice work.
Looks like CNN, NYT & WaPo are the worst serial fakers.

That is why they have the special designation - VERY fake news - they are like the 'elites' of the fake news world - the mentors for other little up-start faker-wanna-be's.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler

I admit this is one sided. I do not want to posture as trying to be fair. This is a list detailing things from a perspective I support.

None of the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

I have been trying to keep a running list of false news stories. I stopped trying to follow this around April; I didn't expect it to become so voluminous.

Feel free to add anything. I have tried to list only the verified false stories ( Keeping away from foggy or nuanced reports )

When the left tires to claim that mistrust of the media is irrational, I just send the list. Reality speaks louder than anecdotes and opinions.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
November 2016

snip

your first one there, it's easily proven to be true.
english mustn't be your first language as the headline is Suicide hotline calls reached record high as Trump victory became clear
just because you don't like a story or it doesn't fit your agenda doesn't make it fake.
also, if you're going to post on english forum, learn some english reading skills, if you managed to read the first headline wrong, they probably all are.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow what punishing reply. I don't know how I'll ever recover.

I just pictured you hitting reply, making a little Don Knotts ego snort out of your nose, then leaning over to your rear view mirror and saying "Bond, James Bond"

...does this mean no Taco Tuesdays together?

(I addressed this discrepancy on page two.)
edit on 9-7-2017 by ExVoto because: edited for his pleasure

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

a reply to: ExVoto

More fake news from you! Comey never testified that the dossier contained "fake information".

Many of the claims in the Steele dossier have been exposed as false, including charges that Trump was compromised by prostitutes working for the FSB intelligence service at a Moscow hotel.

Although this might not be verified, there is no proof that it's false. It's just no one cares if Trump like to watch hookers pee. I don't know why out of THESE allegations, people are obsessed with peeing prostitutes, when there's so much more the dossier.

But thanks for the link. Now I know that you're full of it, and only posting news you don't like as fake news.

I've seen you on a few threads demand proof that the dossier allegations are false. You must be confused, so let me help you.
NO proof is required that the dossier allegations are false. What IS required by you, as you keep pushing it, is proof that the allegations are true.
That's how it works when people throw around accusations.

So, can you prove anything in the dossier?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join