It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Structure and Martian City spotted on Mars

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am sorry to burst your bubble, but that are not villages or cities. They are scars left by the plasma discharge that peppered and scarred the planet with plasma/lightning bolts. I would advice you to visit the following site The Thunderbolts Project and also watch the following documentary

)-this is part two of a full documentary, but this episode get's to the nitty gritty..-

I am not quick to support a theory outright, but after seeing this documentary, I am convinced that our knowledge about our solar system and the universe we live in, wil have to be revised big time! I am also convinced that this evidence/knowledge is either suppressed or ignored by the scientific community, for whatever reason. But that won't be for long....

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lolliek

So they had the technology to get to Earth and once here decided to go back to the stone age? Makes sense ... not at all.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hahaha "plastic shielding" vs "rubber shielding"...all makes sense now

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Imagination, dude!!! I posted that it's fun to IMAGINE! Besides, aren't there folks who believe human civilization has bombed themselves back to the stone age several times?

Geez, get a chill pill!

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

As you said, people actually believe it, merely saying how crazy it is to think it actually happened. Imagination is great.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So they had the technology to get to Earth and once here decided to go back to the stone age? Makes sense ... not at all.

No, not at all, who do you think the 'gods' were that came to earth, in whose image we are made? Humans still had big eyebrows and sticks, when the gods came and 'created' the now known human. They also taught us about farming and animal husbandry, maths and science. Hence the inexplainable 'jump' from neolithic hunter gatherers to Mesopotamian and Phoenician high cultures.

If you want to believe texts that are older than the bible and on which the bible is loosely based. Not wanting to discuss this but I thought everyone knew at least this theory not to ask your question.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Another option could be "tunnels exposed by millenia of erosion".

I guess erosion could technically fall under "past disasters which killed everyone"...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Agreed

I'm sure you are aware of planned missions to study this more conclusively, as well as searching for existing microbial life under the surface. Seems well established the surface is too harsh for any life as we know it, but I still wouldn't rule out seasonal microbes at the poles just yet.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

people seem to think that nothing can live on Mars, but thats only our way of thinking, i bet fish wonder how we can live outside the water!!

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Don't the Zulu claim they came from Mars, or their ancestors did - in a vehicle, and then there's the pyramids which are in Cario which means Mars, and Mars does have that huge gash.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soapusmaximus
Don't the Zulu claim they came from Mars, or their ancestors did - in a vehicle, and then there's the pyramids which are in Cario which means Mars, and Mars does have that huge gash.

No, hacks claim it and people who want it to be true believe it, but the Zulu don't claim it.
wewan.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The zoomed-in picture reveals that the apparent blobs are in fact concave. You can tell this from the direction of the lighting.

This reveals that they are in fact craters and may well have been formed as impacts of a string of particle impacts from an object that broke up on entry into the atmosphere.

The staining in the crater is merely different minerals melted from the impact.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: moeron60

Just imagine what kind of colonization/development has been happening in space with the Secret Space Program, for decades, and the public has no idea about it.

I'm surprised there isn't more investigation into the huge number of people who simply VANISH every year. Over 4 million since 1997.

www.scoop.co.nz...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: jeep3r

Way to compare what we see here on Earth to those pictures on Mars....great observation

It reminds me the time when someone on ATS posted a picture of possible trash/plastic/debris on Mars and I did a comparison to what it would be like on Earth:

[SNIP]

Not sure what the consensus was on the picture to the left...but if we have scientists or people on Mars colonizing, then my observation has to be really close to my guess...either that or it is a beat up plastic coca cola bottle.

Your photo must've been really top secret enough to get it snipped

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Based on what I've seen in the different images on Mars I believe that there was some kind of major war on Mars that wiped just about everybody out. Some of the images from mars look something like debris fields after a powerful explosion.

However, I don't think a nuclear weapon was used...it was something much, much more powerful...

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Im going to apologize now. I only skimmed being its 430am and im half asleep. But i have seen, heard, and read many such claims. As much as i would love them to be true, i believe that the unfortunate reality is that complex life originating on mars was and is an impossibility. But IF those truly are remnants of a advanced civilization than the possibility exists that they came from else where.

But again as much as i wish this were true. I very seriously doubt it.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
The number of planets out there capable of holding life are low. Remember- the only reason we have oil is because many years ago trees evolved many years before anything capable of breaking down trees evolved.
Think of trees growing in a pile of dead trees, for a century.

That is a very bold statement! You do not know if the chances of a planet having life are low or high. No one knows that at the moment. And using the oil example is not good at all

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Technology all used up as no way to continue to manufacture . Eventually a group of survivors and their descendants would be forced into a "Stone Age"
Think , reason....
Without modern day's advanced manufacturing equipment , could a microwave be made ? Could it have been made even 100 years ago ?

edit on 7/10/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
They are scars left by the plasma discharge that peppered and scarred the planet with plasma/lightning bolts.

None of which have ever been documented.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
i think is just a joke from NASA

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join